Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

The only person talking down to anyone here is you, Russ.  Arod is just stating facts.  Not being anti-Semitic or attacking anyone for their race or religion, just exposing the crimes being perpetrated by the people behind our government.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

It's anti-Zionism, and no need to go ad hominum on me. We were all raised on the same lies about Jews and Muslims always being at war, even if there were some ancient battles. For centuries and centuries Jews accepted that the loss of Jerusalem was because of Jewish fanaticism, and most didn't even want to go back. Jews thrived in all the biggest cosmopolitan cities of the world, no wonder they didnt want to move to the desert on another continent. Those who did want to move back went freely, and assimilated into the existing culture. modern zionism didn't start until the late 1800s, when ethnic nationalism was high in France, Germany, and all across europe every group was saying "we kick az". Some jews created a zionist movement in imitation of this, and wanted to move Europe's jews to Palestine, and hated the fact that so many Jews were assimilating into their goy communities.. Most Jews thought the zionists were freakin crazy, and many Jews died at the hands of the banker funded zionists. These pr1cks had a transfer agreement with the Nazis as early as 1933. Look it up. Many anti-Zionist Jews were persecuted and killed by Zionists before and during ww2, and immigration to anywhere but Palestine was strongly discouraged. There are antizionist Jews who will tell you the same thing, and show you all the documentation. Nothing antisemitic about what I'm saying, even if we've been indoctrinated to think so. Not asking questions is how we got into this mess.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krustyunderwear. Show Krustyunderwear's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : a better comparison would be what extreme american/israeli policies have do to innocent muslims vs what muslim extemeists have done to innocent americans/jews then you might realize that the real question is what jewish extremists have done to innocent muslims vs what muslim extremeists have do to innocent jews then you will probably say so why is the US taking a side? then hopefully you will ask what has resulted from the US taking sides with israel? then you will most likely realize why the muslim extremists and also innocent muslims are so hostile towards america. if you're able to make it that far, go back and take a look and the most powerful figures of american government and media. what do they represent? watch the news and examine the inconsistencies and errors and fallacies they use to shape the nation into a pro islrael nation. zionism= israel 1st, everyone else 2nd (including america) they are indoctrinating americans to believe and support the pro-israeli/zionist agenda.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]+100

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krustyunderwear. Show Krustyunderwear's posts

Half of what Arod says is true,quarter half true,Quarter false but even the true stuff is enough to be completely damning.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]What "mess"?  Religion and pretending one is better than the other? Are you of Arabic descent?  You are telling me I have been brainwashed. Laughable. Look in the mirror. Talk about spoonfed.  Whoa. "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.''
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"What "mess"  Religion and pretending one is better than the other Are you of Arabic descent  You are telling me I have been brainwashed. Laughable. Look in the mirror. Talk about spoonfed.  Whoa. "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.''
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

What mess, lol. You don't have to be of Arabic descent to ask questions of your plutocacy rusty. Ever wonder why none of our zionist dominated media giants never asked tough questions about 9/11, Saddam's non-existent WMDs, or Saddam's non-existent connections to al queda Why did we go to war with Iraq rusty, lets start with that easy one. If you are too afraid to admit ever being hoodwinked, there's no use trying to have a productive discussion that leads us closer to the truth. It takes courage and humility to admit to being misinformed about anything, two traits not common to the prideful and insecure. Show us some humility and courage rusty, tell us why we went to war with Iraq, and then apologize to the brave men and women of the uss liberty for not sufficiently investigating their tragedy before mouthing off about it by pasting the first propaganda quote you could find.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

arod he will not amit hes ever worng,he will just go to name calling like he always does.so there no point in debating anything with him even if hes right or wrong it just goes to name calling

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Yes, Russ started out well on this thread but now he's reverting to his old ways of personal attacks.  Defend Muslims?  You must be Muslim.  etc.

The sad part is that so many people have it good in America they will go along with the corruption in D.C. just so they can keep living their suburban dream and BBQ on the weekend.  Any change to the power structure threatens that and they would prefer for people around the world to die than give up their American dream.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

My guess is that this clown isn't long for the black and gold. Look for him to be a Jet in 2012, or 2013.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

arodrambone has stated facts and has shown to ability to think critically. i'm thankful to see someone like him here.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Keep fighting the good fight Rusty...Spot on with your comments.
    Quite the political discussion on this ole Pats forum. All you can say is "I disagree"..it gets laughable when The ole "just open your eyes to the truth" chestnuts come flying out". "brainwashed" another codeword. "zionists"...all hallmarks of an ax to grind.

here's how I look at it. What country most shares my culture in the middle east.
    I am not Jewish..but can identitfy with the Israeli lifestyle and government system as what I am most used to in the US. If a war went down..and one side were to be eliminated..who would I want to win said war. Since I would rather live in Israel with their western style gov't/culture..vs some arabic religious theocracy in which they may want to kill/isolate Christians.
    I am not arabic..and therefore their culture/lifestyle seems much more foreign to me than Israel's. I even like jewish food (bagels..matzo..chicken soup).
    So I would rather The US back the county I would rather survive in The Middle East. To me..the US defending Israel makes perfect sense and levels the playing field. I don't see how kowtowing to the Arab nations makes diplomatic sense..other than placating their anger. Now you have even more problems to deal with. Less US influence in the region to keep military options open if SH-T goes down.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Yes Russ we have a short time on Earth but maybe it is better to try do the right thing instead of maximize the goodness in our life.  Our choice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

ridingwiththeking,

"These kids who repeat this trendy rhetoric thinking they are rallying in the streets and changing the world, as they sit behind a computer, need to crack a book instead of surfing the web."

and what is it exactly that you are doing? talking down "these kids", being condescending "they sit behind a computer, need to crack a book instead of surfing the web."

what books ridingwiththeking? are these books you speak of not available online? what does zionist mean ridingwiththeking? help us kids out with some facts and references rather than ridicule and self admiration.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]Keep fighting the good fight Rusty...Spot on with your comments. Quite the political discussion on this ole Pats forum. All you can say is "I disagree"..it gets laughable when The ole "just open your eyes to the truth" chestnuts come flying out". "brainwashed" another codeword. "zionists"...all hallmarks of an ax to grind. here's how I look at it. What country most shares my culture in the middle east. I am not Jewish..but can identitfy with the Israeli lifestyle and government system as what I am most used to in the US. If a war went down..and one side were to be eliminated..who would I want to win said war. Since I would rather live in Israel with their western style gov't/culture..vs some arabic religious theocracy in which they may want to kill/isolate Christians. I am not arabic..and therefore their culture/lifestyle seems much more foreign to me than Israel's. I even like jewish food (bagels..matzo..chicken soup). So I would rather The US back the county I would rather survive in The Middle East. To me..the US defending Israel makes perfect sense and levels the playing field. I don't see how kowtowing to the Arab nations makes diplomatic sense..other than placating their anger. Now you have even more problems to deal with. Less US influence in the region to keep military options open if SH-T goes down.
    Posted by rochfan[/QUOTE]

flawed logic and arguments from ignorance. as if zionist is some made up word...

Sections
Shortcuts