Steelers Vs. Bangles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Steelers Vs. Bangles

I'm rooting for the Steelers,but I don't have to like it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Down by 3 scores the Bengals sure run the ball a lot. A great strategy in my opinion. You have to keep your QB under 40 throws i don't care how you do it but you have to because you can't win throwing it that much.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Will the Steelers please just win this so I can go to bed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

lmao....BB is now getting credit for a different team winning.

Yeah rusty is getting stranger and stranger

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Down by 3 scores the Bengals sure run the ball a lot. A great strategy in my opinion. You have to keep your QB under 40 throws i don't care how you do it but you have to because you can't win throwing it that much.

Aren't you the one following me around talking about this kind of thing??!

We were only down 17-10 and we threw 33 times in the 4th and had only 3 runs!!!

You've been trolling and don't even know how stupid you look. Oh my god.

We just saw why you don't abandon it even if behind.

Yep, all those throws gave them the lead... then what did the D do?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The Steelers defense stinks. See how they held them on 4th and long. A good defense would give up the completion there. I know this because the Pats defense is great and I watched them play today!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Thank you Steelers. Now if the Pats beat the Ravens, they will be the number 2 seed and knock the Ravens out of the play-off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Hooray Steelers! Still can get a bye. I was happy for two days rooting for the one seed but oh well. Now I have to root for the Lions because unless my math is wrong the Pats clinch the playoffs with a Ravens loss because then Balt and SD can only get 9 wins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The Bangles?  Manic Mondays?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Another break for the pats. Hopefully they actually take advantage of it now. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Thnx Steelers for keeping us in the 2 seed, but with all the injuries we are suffering we will be lucky if we can hold on. We aren't going to get any breaks against Baltimore, and frankly this offense stinks! 20 points when your two WR's have 23 catches between them and 250 plus yards... Come on man! Both McD and Patricia suck! TB needs to stop listening to McD and start calling all of his own plays, As for Gostkowski BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Kicking the ball through the end zone the whole game he tries to get cute on the last kick!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

lol thank you Cincy. i saw that coming. look out guys... if Ravens win out they get a home game in the playoffs. crazy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Go Lions !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Thnx Steelers for keeping us in the 2 seed, but with all the injuries we are suffering we will be lucky if we can hold on. We aren't going to get any breaks against Baltimore, and frankly this offense stinks! 20 points when your two WR's have 23 catches between them and 250 plus yards... Come on man! Both McD and Patricia suck! TB needs to stop listening to McD and start calling all of his own plays, As for Gostkowski BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Kicking the ball through the end zone the whole game he tries to get cute on the last kick!!!

Agree. Steelers did Pats a big favour and now it is upto BB and co to get their act together for the final 2 games and win out. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Here's when the Bengals punter got his jaw broken.He took quite a shot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Here's when the Bengals punter got his jaw broken.He took quite a shot.

My Lord!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

If they were still showing it,this hit would have made the segment "Jacked Up".

Sections
Shortcuts