In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
YOU are a homer/fanboy type who apparently also likes men. That's the difference between you and I.
There are many differences between you and ME.
1. I know when to use "I" and when to use "me".
2. I'm not a loser.
3. I don't need to make homophobic statements to make any points.
4. If my mommy's brother had season tickets, I wouldn't wear it as a badge of honor. I would never mention it.
5. I'm not a secret Jets fan.
6. I don't get banned...ever.
7. I don't get caught in flat out lies (which are different than mistakes) all week long.
8. 8. I forget what eight was for.
9. I don't spend half of my day backpedaling out of incredibly stupid and brazen statements.
10. I don't pretend.
The list could go on for another 250 easily, but it is boring to list everything wrong with you.