STEPHEN A: "PATRIOTS are America's team, BRADY 's the STANDARD!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: STEPHEN A:

Honestly, no offense but your posts are sometimes PAINFUL to read. I don't exactly know what the HECK you are trying to say here, but I think that you are trying to let us know that Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time - WHICH MOST OF US REAL PATS FANS ALREADY KNOW AND HAVE KNOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIME.

As for Stephen A - he's an idiot and just trying to stir the pot.  I'm sure he'll change his opinion next week if it means improving ratings for ESPN.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

Honestly, no offense but your posts are sometimes PAINFUL to read. I don't exactly know what the HECK you are trying to say here, but I think that you are trying to let us know that Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time - WHICH MOST OF US REAL PATS FANS ALREADY KNOW AND HAVE KNOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIME.

As for Stephen A - he's an idiot and just trying to stir the pot.  I'm sure he'll change his opinion next week if it means improving ratings for ESPN.

no! i dont believe tb is the greatest.. i will go with Montana, followed by Elway. Tb's third! the issue is between tb and peyton. i see PM as #7.. so: JM,JE,TB, unitas, bradshaw, favre, PM. young, aikman

You're WRONG and the FACTS back up that Brady is the greatest ever. End of discussion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Link?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Elway number 2???

I always thought you were delusional... now you've proved it in spades.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

couldnt believe my ears the other day. heard him on the eei archive of mut and lou. he brought it big time. like every darker pigment expert (incl jason the whitlock), he is totally off that PM weenie train (never has been). like whitlock, wont even put PM above #8 all-time, all hype  no substance.. blames media for the hate for they ignore the eveidenced. doesnt think manning has ever been in brady's league. TB is definitely an honorary brotha (in the clintonian mode)! 

talked about hanging with some giants guys after 2011 SB, to a man they all said they have the most respect for TB for he never quits or give in no matter what the punishment or formations.. to the very end he was fighting and lookin to over come. they knew they had to keep up the pressure for he was always one step away from willing his guys to the win. same with a strahan from 2007 and others. TB is known as the hardest out in the game. whereas, with PM, he couldnt find one seahawk who didnt think PM was a chickenhawk. all talked of him giving up and not being a fighter. something they all saw on film and talked about before the game. hit him, show up to fight and he will channel his inner lovelace for he's all about FRONTRUNNING!

in talking about seattle, was impressed but said the pats are still the stadard. as a new yawker it pained him but truth is truth. bb finds a way and they will again. his $ in on bb to reload and pats to b back in da mix! good stuff....

I listened to the same show just the other day.  Stephen A Smith teases Bayless about Brady on TV but he was very honest on the Mut and Lou show.  Has mad respect for Kraft, BB and Brady.  It was a good listen.

Also there is a good interview with Randy Moss on their podcasts.  He talks about Pats needing to give Brady some weapons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Link?

Itunes podcast Mut and Merloni, Stephen A Smith was on Wednesdays edition.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

couldnt believe my ears the other day. heard him on the eei archive of mut and lou. he brought it big time. like every darker pigment expert (incl jason the whitlock), he is totally off that PM weenie train (never has been). like whitlock, wont even put PM above #8 all-time, all hype  no substance.. blames media for the hate for they ignore the eveidenced. doesnt think manning has ever been in brady's league. TB is definitely an honorary brotha (in the clintonian mode)! 

talked about hanging with some giants guys after 2011 SB, to a man they all said they have the most respect for TB for he never quits or give in no matter what the punishment or formations.. to the very end he was fighting and lookin to over come. they knew they had to keep up the pressure for he was always one step away from willing his guys to the win. same with a strahan from 2007 and others. TB is known as the hardest out in the game. whereas, with PM, he couldnt find one seahawk who didnt think PM was a chickenhawk. all talked of him giving up and not being a fighter. something they all saw on film and talked about before the game. hit him, show up to fight and he will channel his inner lovelace for he's all about FRONTRUNNING!

in talking about seattle, was impressed but said the pats are still the stadard. as a new yawker it pained him but truth is truth. bb finds a way and they will again. his $ in on bb to reload and pats to b back in da mix! good stuff....

I listened to the same show just the other day.  Stephen A Smith teases Bayless about Brady on TV but he was very honest on the Mut and Lou show.  Has mad respect for Kraft, BB and Brady.  It was a good listen.

Also there is a good interview with Randy Moss on their podcasts.  He talks about Pats needing to give Brady some weapons.

Stephen A is a Giants fan- he was feeling generous that day  Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Stephen A is a Giants fan- he was feeling generous that day  Laughing

Generous? He said it pains him to admit it, but it's the truth. That doesn't sound like generosity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Here's a link,

http://audio.weei.com/a/87071326/stephen-a-smith-espn-patriots-are-america-s-team.htm

Not mentioned in this thread is the resounding NO Smith gave to the questions about whether Brady is given the weapons he deserves.

Of course anybody with half a brain knows he is right. That leaves out a whole bunch of people.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

no! i dont believe tb is the greatest.. i will go with Montana, followed by Elway. Tb's third! the issue is between tb and peyton. i see PM as #7.. so: JM,JE,TB, unitas, bradshaw, favre, PM. young, aikman

Elway? You really are out to lunch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Here's a link,

http://audio.weei.com/a/87071326/stephen-a-smith-espn-patriots-are-america-s-team.htm

Not mentioned in this thread is the resounding NO Smith gave to the questions about whether Brady is given the weapons he deserves.

Of course anybody with half a brain knows he is right. That leaves out a whole bunch of people.

oh that i agree with u know that...injuries played a part but still u don't surround a Picasso with junk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

really so hard to compare -different eras, different coaches they played for, asked to do different things for their teams, criteria...i have always said and continue to do so if u are an all-timer u would have been great in any era with that talent regardless..the fun and what would be Heaven for a sports fan would be to actually see these impossible match-ups take place

imagine Walter Johnson facing Miquel Cabrera or Clayton Kershaw facing Babe Ruth (just to name two current superstars)...imagine let's say the 78 Steelers vs the 88 49ers...

Muhummad Ali vs Rocky Marciano or

i could go on but u all get the point!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

really so hard to compare -different eras, different coaches they played for, asked to do different things for their teams, criteria...i have always said and continue to do so if u are an all-timer u would have been great in any era with that talent regardless..the fun and what would be Heaven for a sports fan would be to actually see these impossible match-ups take place

imagine Walter Johnson facing Miquel Cabrera or Clayton Kershaw facing Babe Ruth (just to name two current superstars)...imagine let's say the 78 Steelers vs the 88 49ers...

Muhummad Ali vs Rocky Marciano or

i could go on but u all get the point!

It is hard to compare, but those who put Elway #2 AT are a tiny minority.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

...TB is definitely an honorary brotha (in the clintonian mode)!...

How completely racist of you.  I guarantee if a white guy said "Devin McCourty is an honorary cracker". they would never hear the end of it.  But this gets by without a peep.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts