On ESPN on the shabby treatment of W.W. by the Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Stephen A. Smith got it right!

Boo Hoo

Care for some cheese to go with that...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Yes we treated him so badly by offering him 1 million less than what he got from another team.  Welker was expecting 8-9 million a year.  Belichick correctly saw the market for what it was and moved on.  Stephen A has never been right about anything.  Ever.

Seriously Welker would probably be selling insurance if we hadn't given him a shot.  He deserves credit for the work he put it and the plays he made while he was here, but let's not pretend the Pats didn't do wonders for his career.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Can't take anyone seriously who listens to anything Smith says.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I just lost my job and am in danger of losing my home. I'm not going to worry to much about poor WW not getting the extra million or so to keep him happy here in New England. It's a game for God's sake! Take a look at all the poor and homeless around you and stop worrying about how Wes got screwed. He's a multi millionaire, he'll cope!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Stephen A. got it right even if you don't like him personally. All of you above boys are always right according to your mommas. Che, are you back from morning prayers/?   Cuba or Iran which is it?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

Stephen A. got it right even if you don't like him personally. All of you above boys could are always right. Che, are you back from morning prayers/?   Cuba or Iran which is it?

morning prayers? is that another anti-semitic reference? ... i'm not surprised.

no, but you are stupid!!!!

The irony of this post reeks pretty noticeably.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoahJustin's comment:

I just lost my job and am in danger of losing my home. I'm not going to worry to much about poor WW not getting the extra million or so to keep him happy here in New England. It's a game for God's sake! Take a look at all the poor and homeless around you and stop worrying about how Wes got screwed. He's a multi millionaire, he'll cope!

Sorry to hear, hoping for the best for you and that things work out for you.  Stay positive!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

On ESPN on the shabby treatment of W.W. by the Pats

Come on guy he despises the Pats. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Stephen A. got it right even if you don't like him personally. All of you above boys could are always right. Che, are you back from morning prayers/?   Cuba or Iran which is it?

morning prayers? is that another anti-semitic reference? ... i'm not surprised.

no, but you are stupid!!!!

"No, but you are stupid"  Great come back!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

God bless my man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

A lot of people in the business without Patriot ties share the same thoughts as Stephen A. 

I remember last year when I was talking to Rodney Harrison about Wes Welker, I asked him what he thinks is going to happen with Welker and the Patriots, does he think Welker stays with the team and he paused for a second and got this stone cold look on his face, starts shaking his head slowly and said "man, I hope so but you just never know what the Patriots are going to do".  You know he loves the team but I'm pretty sure he doesn't agree with every move they make. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Gee, what a shock. A know it all with a low IQ bashing BB at ESPN.

Stunning!

Hey easy with the Low-IQ comments ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

i've been hearing this too much lately. something needs to change with this country. i hope things work out for you.

Thanks, right now I've got my daughter, and three grandkids living with me in my home. It's a scary world out there sometimes. I'll cope, but have to laugh when people say Wes got screwed for only getting 20 million for 2 years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

I guess you can not treat someone with money badly from that perspective.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the pats offered him a 2 year deal worth 1 mil less per year than the deal he took....if he felt so disrespected by the pats offer, why would he take a deal around the same price range?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Really?  Welker turned down that 2 yr $16M contract last year and the Pats treated him badly?  How about thumbing your nose at an $8M per year contract?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

the pats offered him a 2 year deal worth 1 mil less per year than the deal he took....if he felt so disrespected by the pats offer, why would he take a deal around the same price range?

How many on this Board thought the Pats were going to offer WW 10 milliion for 2 years to try to retain him? Reportedly another team offered 15 million but he took the Denver offer . Mike Reiss said WW deserved better. The people on this board talking derogatorily about him as a person are losers and don't remember the good service he gave to the team.

Sections
Shortcuts