Stephen Hill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Stephen Hill

go ahead and laugh. but the Pats should bring this guy on to the PS and see if they can coach him up this year for next. his size and speed is enticing, and given time and coaching, he could be something special.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Stephen Hill

Brady2Welker47

Fantastic 4 THING has better hands....can't teach hands as a wr.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I think a major issue with him was a punky and entitled attitude....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Stephen Hill big, fast, strong, a very good downfield blocker…. hands of stone! No thanks!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Just like Boyce, his physical attributes will get him a look somewhere. 

I seem to be in the minority, but I just don't see WR as a need on this team. I think they're good there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I seem to be in the minority, but I just don't see WR as a need on this team. I think they're good there.

TB would say there is always room for improvement. We might change our minds if Fitzgerald or one of the Johnson's became a Patriot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

they are. in fact they are very deep there. do they have a true #1, probably not.

but they are loaded with a bunch of #2s and 3s to go along with an all world te and shane vereen.

wr is the deepest position on this team outside of cb probably

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to thejuice1's comment:

they are. in fact they are very deep there. do they have a true #1, probably not.

but they are loaded with a bunch of #2s and 3s to go along with an all world te and shane vereen.

You guys bring up good points. There are more important positions that needs to be upgraded.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

No thanks. Huge bust.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I agree with you. Having a stable of capable WR's seems to work well, you can mix and match as injuries occur. The Pats already have the big TE in the red zone

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

amazing twist from last year, hmm maybe the GM knew what he was doing?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

He couldn't absorb the Jests offense, he would flop completely in ours... I admit he is a hell of an athlete, but so were Boyce and Chad Jackson.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Yeah, let us bring in a bust wr who cannot run the routes brady wants and watch him drop everything.

Can rkrap be any dumber?  

Like ocho stinko?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

I'd rather sign, Benny Hill, Hank Hill or anyone "over the Hill" , but since he is a former Jet..........

Welcome Mr S. Hill  please pick any number we'll soon forget.........

"Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Yeah, let us bring in a bust wr who cannot run the routes brady wants and watch him drop everything.

Can rkrap be any dumber?  

Look at your post in the thread "BB must have a big move coming". It's obvious you're not qualified to talk about football or comment on people's intelligence because you don't even understand how free agency works.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Re: BB must have a big move coming

posted at 8/30/2014 5:50 PM EDT

DougIrwin
    First: 3/27/2014
    Last: 8/31/2014
    No team will sign Mallett next offseason if the price is a 3rd rder. I keep saying this. That is why it makes sense to deal him for a 5th or 6th now.

What in the world are you talking about? A team signing Mallett next offseason would not have to surrender a draft pick to the Pats. That's why it's called FREE AGENCY.

Go back to your "triathahlon" training.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

amazing twist from last year, hmm maybe the GM knew what he was doing?

clearly not. dont you know that BB is the worst GM in football?

and that every other GM in football never misses on any free agent signing or any draft pick, only

BB screws up? ;)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Can rkrap be any dumber?  

BB should have traded multiple picks for Hill and then gave him a contract extension like he did Ocho.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Can rkrap be any dumber?  

How is Boyce working out? Couldn't make it to season number two? That's just sad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Agreed,,,I'd rather see them sign a LB or two...Hill can't catch a cold...he SUCKS!...He is a classic example of how those specialized camps/programs to get guys ready to ace the Combine can make temporary silk purses out of sows ears.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:

DougIrwin
    No team will sign Mallett next offseason if the price is a 3rd rder. I keep saying this. That is why it makes sense to deal him for a 5th or 6th now.

What in the world are you talking about? A team signing Mallett next offseason would not have to surrender a draft pick to the Pats. That's why it's called FREE AGENCY.

Mallett would have drawn a 3rd rd compensatory value, moron. That meant he had to be dealt.

I love how i spell it out the night before he is dealt and you are so jealous i nailed it yet again, you are unglued.

[object HTMLDivElement]

No!!!!!!  He would not because there is minimal value lost and any FA jag picked up could off-set any comp.

Again,  you know nothing and aren't qualified to open your yap, as he said.

NFW in hell they get a third.  NONE!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:

DougIrwin

Mallett would have drawn a 3rd rd compensatory value, moron. That meant he had to be dealt.

I love how i spell it out the night before he is dealt and you are so jealous i nailed it yet again, you are unglued.

No team will sign Mallett next offseason if the price is a 3rd rder. I keep saying this.

Stop saying this because it's 100% false. It's laughable you have no idea what you're talking about.

There would be no cost in terms of draft picks to any team signing Mallett next year when he's a free agent. There are no draft picks given up by a team when signing a free agent. This is not baseball Einstein.

Sections
Shortcuts