Sterling Moore Fanclub

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Sterling Moore Fanclub

In Response to Re: Sterling Moore Fanclub:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sterling Moore Fanclub : Best cover corner on the team.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

lmao....now, that's a scary thought

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Count me as a card carrying member.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Count Me In

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He earned his spot on the roster for next season, that's for sure

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

He gets a temporary spot as my avatar until someone else saves or wins a game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In Response to Re: Sterling Moore Fanclub:
    [QUOTE]Sterling Moore did make two very good plays. However the reason for the better play of the DB and LB is for 3 reasons..... Spikes is back Chung is back The defensive rush is back
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

imagine if we had Carter playing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I've been pleased with Moore since that Buffalo game...those picks he had were good defensive play.  He's not getting burned much.  He's staying with his guy and following through the end of the play.

Evans was half a step away from a TD when that ball was knocked loose.  He had one foot down and the second was coming down.  Talk about split second timing...or dumb luck.