Sterling Moore wins Rookie of the week for week 17

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Sterling Moore wins Rookie of the week for week 17

Im glad he got chosen he really deserves it. Kid come out of nowhere and makes a couple of great plays for the patriots. http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d825a1adc/pats-moore-earns-top-rookie-honors-for-week-17/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Sterling Moore wins Rookie of the week for week 17

That's really cool!  Love it!  Was the guy even on the practice squad earlier this year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Those two interceptions were really exceptional moves, it wasn't like Fitz's aim was off or something. Moore just read it and made an impressive break followed by an impressive grab.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

He might of been on the practice squad not sure though. But a guy who wasnt drafted and just signed to come in and play the way he did gives me chills. Maybe the next asante you never know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's perfect for the slot, he doesn't belong out deep. He's tough and physical--ask McCourty just how tough--and he plays the zones perfectly. Now, what are we going to do about the middle of the field?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Well deserved.  Both of those picks were textbook.  The pick 6 was classic jumping the route.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Well Done! Looking forward to seeing a lot more of Sterling in the play offs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Agreed with the posters above.  His picks weren't simply tipped passes that he was lucky enough to grab.  He made some great reads and really attacked the ball.  I haven't seen any of our corners really do that...save for Arrington's pick of Eli Manning when he came off his guy and got the ball in the end zone.  The rest of them were just tipped passes. 

I'm not ready to annoint him anything...but if he plays like that, making those reads and really being in position to play the receiver tough and go for the ball...i'm all for it.  Would like to see more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I liked him before he was released ... Even though he accidentally knocked MCC out in that jets game.

Sections
Shortcuts