Sterling Sharpe Roasts BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Sterling Sharpe Roasts BB

For not willing to be interviewed post game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Sterling Sharpe Roasts BB

Haters going to hate.  No big deal.  Sterling isn't playing anymore, he feels he needs to still be involved somehow.  Whatever!  BB will still go on coaching and winning while Sterling continues to carry a chip on his shoulder about not being in the HOF.  Safe to say BB will be first ballot HOF'er.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

classy as ever BB! What a guy. He sets such a good example...NOT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Don't care.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

BB is kind of being a wimp.  face the music - you got outcoached for the 6th STRAIGHT SEASON.

You are Chuck Nolll circa 1990.  BB, you refuse to innovate and other coaches who are hugrier are consistently beating you in the playoffs.

In other words, BB - please retire and let Gruden or Cowher get hired so we can actually win another SB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:

classy as ever BB! What a guy. He sets such a good example...NOT

love ur name and the avatar!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That is the jack ar se that he is. "Nough said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

BB is kind of being a wimp.  face the music - you got outcoached for the 6th STRAIGHT SEASON.

You are Chuck Nolll circa 1990.  BB, you refuse to innovate and other coaches who are hugrier are consistently beating you in the playoffs.

In other words, BB - please retire and let Gruden or Cowher get hired so we can actually win another SB

Really?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Really.

he is a hall of fame coach - a legend and he is one of my favorite Boston Sports people of all time.

He is also no longer able to win big games.  he has stuck with teh same plan every year and failed.  He has been outcoached 6 straight seasons.  It's not even close.

Harbaugh just out-coughlin'd coughlin.

I expect that teh Patriots out of loyalty and the fans out of memory will cling to Bellicheck.  Of course they will.

And he will continue to be better than 75% of the league.  But the elite teams are going to continue to get better game pland and better schemes in the playoffs.

This team got shut out at home in the second half.  Look at the last 6 playoff teams.  It is ugly how poorly they have played.

Any other coach with 6 straight seasons like that would be gone.  But BB has 3 SB championships before this awful run - so he is getting loyalty and sympathy. 

That is bad business.  We don;t want Chuck Noll 1980 - 1992.  12 years of futility because he won in the 1970s.

Let's get some FRESH ideas and fire in the coaching position.  Personally I'd like Cowher (because he'd fix the defense) or Gruden.

But let's not be afraid to identify the problem.  The probloem is BB keeps getting outcoached in big games.  Outcoached badly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WAIT!  Did you mean Shannon or Sterling?  Your thread says Sterling but I think you meant Shannon.  Please confirm!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

It was Shannon, and BB deserved it.

BB may have a great football mind, but he is arrogant and a poor sport.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Ithought BB went out of his way to meet Harbaugh and they seemed to talk longer then usual for BB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

Ithought BB went out of his way to meet Harbaugh and they seemed to talk longer then usual for BB

Agreed. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I meant Shannon; my bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

BB is definitely a poor sport. Of course, he is just as miserable when the team wins, and when the team wins I could care less if he is being a poor sport.

Although, for Pats fans who wonder why the national press does not like this team. This kind of thing is the answer. He treats the press like crap so they root against his team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

BB is definitely a poor sport. Of course, he is just as miserable when the team wins, and when the team wins I could care less if he is being a poor sport.

Although, for Pats fans who wonder why the national press does not like this team. This kind of thing is the answer. He treats the press like crap so they root against his team.

Before playing any team, especially a bad one: They're a great team, we have our work cut out for us.

When they win: They're a great team, we just happened to be lucky enough to make more plays than they did.

When they lose: They're a great team, we need to make more plays to beat a team like this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Who cares what that dud thinks. He can barely string 2 sentances together.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

BB could careless what Shannon Sharpe or anyone else says or thinks, he only cares what Mr. Kraft thinks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Haters going to hate.  No big deal.  Sterling isn't playing anymore, he feels he needs to still be involved somehow.  Whatever!  BB will still go on coaching and winning while Sterling continues to carry a chip on his shoulder about not being in the HOF.  Safe to say BB will be first ballot HOF'er.

Actually, Sterling seems to be a stand up guy who rarely says a bad word about anybody. Now this was my mistake, but it was Shannon who said it, and he is in the HOF,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Did he roast Peyton for not giving an interview after the game ended?  Spare me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

I love that Sharpe called him out on a national stage! I never liked BB and who the F does he think he is? he hasn't won squat in over 10 years now.

This can only get worse for BB and I hope it does.Since Spygate he's been close but no cigar!Answer the questions you spineless wimp!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

I love that Sharpe called him out on a national stage! I never liked BB and who the F does he think he is? he hasn't won squat in over 10 years now.

This can only get worse for BB and I hope it does.Since Spygate he's been close but no cigar!Answer the questions you spineless wimp!

the NY in your name says it all. go troll someplace else.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Just like the "big embrace for Mangini" the 2nd time around, expect BB to give a great interview next time, whenever that is he loses a PS game again with high visibility.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Sharpe was on point and was not wrong to express his dismay for BB.  BB is a horrible loser.  When you get outclassed, man up and praise the opponent for being better.  We rarely talk trash about other teams which is good sportsmanship, but acting petulant after a loss makes it all for naught.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts