Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans

So, when is he going to leave this horrible place called New England and move to NY??  All of NE should boycott his business and turn off the radio.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I heard him on Weei on my way home and thought, what the heck did he do? He sounded like he was back pedaling and surprisingly Ordway put him on the spot a couple of times...I had yet to see the video. I just watched it, OMG!! This tool bag is done around here. How in the blue hell can someone be so stupid?! This crap is coming from a guy that acts like he is some high and mighty Patriot analyst?

I always thought this guy came off as a x jock/bully. The type of guy that would try to hang with the "in" crowd and take shots at people to hide his insecurities. After watching this crap...I thought too highly of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans:
    [QUOTE]I heard him on Weei on my way home and thought, what the heck did he do? He sounded like he was back pedaling and surprisingly Ordway put him on the spot a couple of times...I had yet to see the video. I just watched it, OMG!! This tool bag is done around here. How in the blue hell can someone be so stupid?! This crap is coming from a guy that acts like he is some high and mighty Patriot analyst? I always thought this guy came off as a x jock/bully. The type of guy that would try to hang with the "in" crowd and take shots at people to hide his insecurities. After watching this crap...I thought too highly of him.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Interesting comments on WEEI about this from Patriots fans.  Everyone needs to e-mail  WEEI, Comcast, Patriots, etc and tell them that he should no longer work/represent the Boston sports media.   I will be very upset if he is still working for any of these organizations in the future.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Guy is a buffoon always has been, does anybody really care what he thinks or says. His son is little more than a practice player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

Patriots fans should boycott the steakhouse he shills for "Fred & Steve's" at Twin Rivers... Best way to get back at the Pink Pacyderm!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steve DeOssie rips the New England media and fans : Interesting comments on WEEI about this from Patriots fans.  Everyone needs to e-mail  WEEI, Comcast, Patriots, etc and tell them that he should no longer work/represent the Boston sports media.   I will be very upset if he is still working for any of these organizations in the future.   
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

That ought to be enough, he doesn't work for the Pats, but that is a very good call.

Sure, the PATS don't pay him, but he is paid to be on local tv and radio shows to provide local insight about the team to it's fans.

Also, his eatery should be a ghost town. There are plenty of steakhouses around, no need to go to Fred and Arnold (Benedict)'s Steakhouse.

You can't have everything, if you want to make money because of the Pats and THEIR fans, don't throw them under the bus and complain about it.

Bye bye steve, you certainly will not be missed you bloated, red faced, barely literate stooge. Go have another drink.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

LOL The video is no longer available for viewing.  Wonder why?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Steve is a fat red faced drunk loser who cant even make a marriage work, or two, or three.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

JintsFan

First: 8/12/2008

Last: 2/8/2012

your typical nyc a**** the nyc papers are full of it the Gints are just like the Jets Someday the bounces won't go their way and thye will scream like babies one of the reason i love the Pats is that it is "say nothing when you lose and little when you win" You just never hear the Pats say negative things about others the diference is we have Kraft

Posted by seawolf

My name jintfan and I'm a ddddddooooooossshhhbag

11. This post has been removed.