Steve Gregory has broken thumb

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Steve Gregory has broken thumb

expected to miss a few weeks.

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss 22m

Steve Gregory (broken thumb/expected to miss a few weeks, per Adam Schefter) has had solid season. Rookie Duron Harmon next on depth chart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Steve Gregory has broken thumb

I bet he will be back for the Denver game.  After all of our other injuries this year, this doesn't seem too bad.  Great time for the bye week!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If we could take Duron's physical abilities and mix it with Gregory's understanding of the game, we would have a great SS. Duron, sometimes, is the stupidest guy I've ever seen out there, but he's fast and hits hard.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I bet he will be back for the Denver game.  After all of our other injuries this year, this doesn't seem too bad.  Great time for the bye week!

[/QUOTE]

I hope so, Gregory has been very good this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

General Pats approach to any season: Next Man Up!

General fans approach to this season:  Next Man Down?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i am one of Gregory's biggest critics and even i have to commend him on his level of play this year outside of just a few.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Well, does this mean he will have that hand wrapped up to look like a club when he returns?  I guess his return is dependent on whether or not the thumb needs surgery and pins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i am one of Gregory's biggest critics and even i have to commend him on his level of play this year outside of just a few.

[/QUOTE]

I sure have not been his biggest fan in the past but no denying he has turned it up this season.  Gregory and DMC seem to be working very well together the more time they play together.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

All we need to know...

Gregory was wearing the communication device in his helmet for the last two weeks as the defensive leader and has graded out 11th among 85 qualifiers in ProFootballFocus' safety grades. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we could take Duron's physical abilities and mix it with Gregory's understanding of the game, we would have a great SS. Duron, sometimes, is the stupidest guy I've ever seen out there, but he's fast and hits hard.

[/QUOTE]

Yea I noticed that as soon as he got in. Made a nice crisp hit that I could feel from my couch. He has good speed and decent height but whats upstairs, who knows yet. So far so good. He hasnt looked as bad as T.Wilson last year over the top. Where is that guy anyways? He doesnt even show up on special teams. Wow what happened to that guy. Did he just come back to earth or did he have a major setback mentally?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yea I noticed that as soon as he got in. Made a nice crisp hit that I could feel from my couch. He has good speed and decent height but whats upstairs, who knows yet. So far so good. He hasnt looked as bad as T.Wilson last year over the top. Where is that guy anyways? He doesnt even show up on special teams. Wow what happened to that guy. Did he just come back to earth or did he have a major setback mentally?

[/QUOTE]

Tavon Wilson is a 7th rd pick but a very likely target as a free agent signing.

Sections
Shortcuts