Steve McNair dead from shooting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Steve McNair dead from shooting

In Response to Re: Steve McNair dead from shooting:
    [QUOTE]TexasPat....I'm POSITIVE that his kids will need lots of therapy for this whole ordeal
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]

To me the worst sin is that of having a child from wedlock. At the very least, Steve McNair didn't do that. 

Having children from wedlock is unstable to the traditional family. With no father around, the children grow up to commit a multitude of sins. So it is really the sin that keeps on sinning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Knife is actually better. I've always felt that if you really want to kill someone, and you want them to know why, the knife allows you to get right up close and make it personal, ya know?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Guns are for cowards. If you are going to kill something, you should at least have the guts to do it where you can feel the heart and life drain from the individual. Shooting someone from a distance obviously divorces one emotionally from the act. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]"how about the hipocracy of someone named MVPkilla taking a jesus-freak stance on my comment." I hardly think that someone's screen name has any relevance to anything. On another forum, I got blasted and called an ugly creep because my screen name was Gollum. Well, suppose I said something really stupid or racist and my screen name was Mother Teresa...?
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

Mother Teresa got gipped worse than Farrah.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Am I missing something here ? Anybody that shoots someone four times is either psychotic (and off the meds) and/or sociopathic. 
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

They could just be very thorough. Yep, thorough has my vote.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]So let me get this straight, whomever!  Just because it's news, you don't think it a "show of respect" to have a "memorial" period of say 48 hours.  What good does it do to speculate about what we don't know.  When we know for sure, then have at it.  The sad part about is that no one will speak on how he lived, rather how he died.  The vast majority of his contempories, can do nothing but laud him for his work ethic and contribution to his communities.  What ever "issues" he may have had is between him and his GOD, and him and his family. I have a bad feeling where this conversation is headed but, I'm holding out hope it does not...
    Posted by theplaintruth[/QUOTE]

Who are you, our mother? If you don't want to talk about him, fine, don't. BUT don't lecture those of us who feel differently. He was a public figure and this is a CHAT FORUM, so get off your high horse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]...I wa sjust saying I dont remember anyone ever saying he was perfect and in fact I dont want to beleave he was, in fact the best part about the story of Jesus is that he is in fact a man, he is the same as you and me but yet he is more (or they say he was anyways) so that is all i meant I dont think there has ever been a perfect human being but that is just me i meant no offense to you what so ever...
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]
    Killa
    Collosian 2: 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily

If all of the Godhead dwelt bodily in Jesus, then He was perfect.  He was also fully man at the same time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]...explain that business about attending the mote in thine own eye -- I'm not exactly sure how it goes.[/QUOTE]
    Matthew 7:And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
    I don't think this passage is telling us not to pull th log out, but just make sure it's out of our lives first.  And don't do it in a hypocritical way.  We have to realize we're all able to sin and often do, and do often.  We can learn from his mistakes, but to try and take the high ground and say we're sinless, is farcical.

[QUOTE].Personally, I do not believe that there is any reward or punishment awaiting us for the way we live our lives...
    If only that were true.  In a sense we won't be punished for what we've done, (Jesus died for the sins of the world), we'll be punished for who we are (God's child or the devil's).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theplaintruth. Show theplaintruth's posts

347pg, appreciate the scriptures to more aptly illustrate the view.  Now excuse me for what I'm about to do.  UncleAlfie, within the confines of a  sports forum we can agree or disagree on many things.  Point and counterpoint is fine.  If you can't handle what I say, then learn to use your words better to present your point of view without sounding childish.  I try very hard not to attack anyone.  I may disagree with many things but choose to attempt to articulate my view in a manner that doesn't make me look totally foolish.  Sometimes I fail, but it's not for lack of effort.  Oh, the answer to your question is NO, I am NOT your mother and wouldn't care to be.  Anyway, you take care and have a wonderful life.  You go your way and I'll go mine.  **this was an attempt to maintain civility.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the Jets?

That team truly s*cks donkey balls through a straw.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the Jets? That team truly s*cks donkey balls through a straw.

<solemn> Please don't talk football on this thread. This is the holier than thou thread. Thank you for your compliance in this matter.</solemn>

hands in prayer.gif.jpg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Everyone needs to take an step back and respect all that McNair has given this world. Did he not make the blind see? The lame walk? Don't you all remember how he almost made the impossible happen by coming within one yard of allowing an extra point to tie a Super Bowl?

So everyone should just stop talking about the bad things and let the man's reputation for good works be grossly blown out of proportion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone needs to take an step back and respect all that McNair has given this world. Did he not make the blind see? The lame walk? Don't you all remember how he almost made the impossible happen by coming within one yard of allowing an extra point to tie a Super Bowl? So everyone should just stop talking about the bad things and let the man's reputation for good works be grossly blown out of proportion.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Hail, Caesar...and a huge amen to you, brother!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from theplaintruth. Show theplaintruth's posts

can you post 1, no wait 2 coherent sentences please. 

Sections
Shortcuts