Steve Smith Takes Shot at Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyBruski54. Show TeddyBruski54's posts

Steve Smith Takes Shot at Tom Brady

Tom will always be my favorite QB, but he's leaving himself wideopen to be made fun of wearin' this head band in public. Only Tom can make wearin' a hand band cool!

http://www.terezowens.com/steve-smith-takes-shot-at-tom-brady/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Steve Smith Takes Shot at Tom Brady

Thanks for the post! I just may have a new photoshop target in Steve Smith.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I thought it was the other Steve Smith.....

This one is the imposter!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

It's not that big of a deal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Smith Takes Shot at Tom Brady:
    I thought it was the other Steve Smith..... This one is the imposter!
    Posted by Getzo

I'm glad it was the imposter and not the real one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Smith Takes Shot at Tom Brady : I'm glad it was the imposter and not the real one.
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Likewise, I hope we can trade a pick to get him.    If we can trade a pick for a player, I think a 3 or 4 will do it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

You honestly think thats "taking a shot" at Brady? What Rex Ryan said before the playoff game was a shot what Steve Smith said was funny and clearly a joke. And Steve Smith not that good? Give me a f*cking break, he is plenty good. We are talking about the Panthers Steve Smith right?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

LOL, No we're not.... the Jints(I hate that nickname). 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I hope we don't waste a pick on either Steve Smith. I would rather the pick was used for defense. The last four years the Pats have lost in the playoffs due to the defense, not the offense. Not because of the receivers and not because of the running backs but because the defense hasn't been able to stop anybody when they really needed too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It was Smith from the Giants, not the guy in Carolina. I don't think the Panther's Smith has much to talk about in any case...he lost a SB to Brady! This guy is joking, I expect. If he had a supermodel sleeping with him he'd probably wear her underwear if she asked him to! I'll be so glad when tomorrow night gets here. We'll finally have something substantial to discuss rather than this paparrazi c r a p!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Steve Smith Takes Shot at Tom Brady:
    Tom will always be my favorite QB, but he's leaving himself wideopen to be made fun of wearin' this head band in public. Only Tom can make wearin' a hand band cool! http://www.terezowens.com/steve-smith-takes-shot-at-tom-brady/
    Posted by TeddyBruski54

This is Steve's Smith's way of letting the "Terrific One" know that he's dreaming of becoming a Patriot!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I agree with him, he looks like he should be doing interior decorating somewhere on the left coast.

But............since he's also pretty good tossing a football I can deal with it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Smith is joking around and he knows Brady knows that too. 

Besides, if you ask me, Brady is asking for it anyways. I saw a photo of him in Rio with a ponytail and frankly, it looked silly. Some guys can get away with that, not Brady. 

But, I agree with bubthegrub2's comment. If Giselle asked me to do just about anything, I'd consider it. I'm guessing most of us here would wear her underwear even if she didn't ask. I know I would. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I really find it hard to believe that Tedi Bruschi has the time to worry about what Steve Smith of the Giants has to say about Tom Brady. after all the draft is almost HERE!!! BTW tedi have I spelled your name wrong all these years??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

mrbungle, that's the trap you/he need to stay clear of. The more you let women change you the less they'll love you.

I'd say this has more to do with him being accepted in her circles but that's just me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyBruski54. Show TeddyBruski54's posts

Smith is joking around and he knows Brady knows that too.  Besides, if you ask me, Brady is asking for it anyways. I saw a photo of him in Rio with a ponytail and frankly, it looked silly. Some guys can get away with that, not Brady.  But, I agree with bubthegrub2's comment. If Giselle asked me to do just about anything, I'd consider it. I'm guessing most of us here would wear her underwear even if she didn't ask. I know I would. 
    Posted by mrbungle

No Kiddin' MRBungle, I'd do whatever makes her happy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

This thread has lost concentration.....

Mark Ingram anybody?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Super bowl rings, MVP's, One of the hotest chick models on the planet and lots of money.... You really think things like this bother him?  LOL! he doesn't care what anyone thinks, he's living the life!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I've got a few thoughts here...

#1> Russ (RidingwiththeKing)...yes he does.  Steve Smith really- REALLY does look like Erkel & Webster.

moving right along (I'll put this next one in the middle so it doesn't come back to haunt me...hopefully most of you might overlook it).

#2> When I was a freshman @ UConn, I was taking some upper tier English course on American Lit, Post civil war-today...  This blazing Senior red-head was always givin' me eyes in it (we had our class chairs arranged in that psuedo democratic circle).  Anyway, Spring Weekend comes right before Finals started, and I hooked up with her...crazy, wild chica.  Finals come and usually I'm well-prepared, but in this instance, I'm waking up late and hung over at her apartment...  She said, or maybe I said (I don't really recall...in my life, it's inconsequential): "Hey, we should wear each other's underwear for the Final, (she in the boxers, me in the (gulp, ahh-whatever)=panties...It'll be good luck!"  Man, I gotta say, That was a he!!a uncomfortable exam...  I had a high B, low A, goin' into it...but that D+ just killed me.  She Aced it.  I wish there was a moral to this...but in my life, morals are incidental and happenstance.  And this one is one'a the lacking morality tales (and then some).

#3>  I thought we discussed this pic of Brady in the headband doo...  Look, I'll relate this to My Grandmother coming over my parent's house on Easter Sunday (yes...I will).  Grandma's at that time where all of one's tendencies become heightened and exagerrated.  She's superficial, and well, Always has been superficiaal...and I love her.  But nowadays, she's SUPER superficial...  There's nothing more OR less to any person, place, OR thing, than what she sees and deciphers from her eyes.  Anyhoo- She's watchin' one of my parent's cats eat...  This is the bad-#ss cat of the 2...The Alpha.  Ol' grandma goes, "Why's that cat's gut hangin' down...She looks FAT!"  Lmao...I say back, "Same reason why a male lion's gut hangs down. They don't gotta impress anybody. They're the top'a the food chain, they don't gotta take cr#p from anyone, impress anyone, etc.."

Same goes here for something like a Mafia Don...  You're powerful, ya can have anything ya want, because you're the "man."  Appearances are unimportant when you have nearly EVERY-thing...  And the same goes here for one, Tom Brady...  Supermodel wife, Great looks, jettsetting life...go anywhere, do anything.  People nearly bow at your prescence.  3 X SB champ, league MVP...sheez.  Like Tom Brady gives a sh$t what you, I, or even Steve Smith says.  He's Tom Brady for god's sake: He can look however the f#ck he wants, and he'll STILL have anything and everything.       

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wonder if Steve Smith realizes he's not that good and looks like a cross between Steve Urkel and Webster?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Tom goes to bed at night with 3 superbowl rings on the nightstand, and giselle in his hip pocket...oh and at least 50 mil in capital assets, not including future contract payments and investments. 2 MVP tropheys, the single greatest passing season in NFL history.....his hair shall flow as long as he wants it, and I shall say nothing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

it wasn't a  "shot", it was definitely a joke.  Smith of the Panthers used to be good. I'm not sure if I'd want to trade for him at this point unless the Panthers let him go and we could pick him up for the league minimum. Too old; and more importantly, often injured.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Smith Takes Shot at Tom Brady :
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Great job man... looks real good. 

How about Sanchez's face on Richard simmons?, Maybe throw in Rex as the big fat women behind him?

Phat Rex will loooove that..;...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Who is caring?

Sections
Shortcuts