Steve Smith!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Steve Smith!!

In Response to Re: Steve Smith!!:
    In Response to Re: Steve Smith!! : Larry Fitzgerald averages since 2005 93 Rec. 1257 yds. 10.2 TD's 13.51 per Very similar numbers to Steve Smith arent they
    Posted by uncommon13

Yes, very similar indeed.  From '05 through '08, Smith averaged 88 catches, 1,288 yards, 9 TDs, 14.6 per.  He's a great receiver, so is Fitz, can we dispense with all the nonsense. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Smith!! : Yes, very similar indeed.  From '05 through '08, Smith averaged 88 catches, 1,288 yards, 9 TDs, 14.6 per.  He's a great receiver, so is Fitz, can we dispense with all the nonsense. 
    Posted by Muzwell

I know I was just trying to show 123 how ridiculous his post was.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I think we can all agree he makes the Pats better, he should still be able to play at a high level for another 3 to 4 years.  I also think we all agree a 1st is not ok but a second is ok for a pro bowl WR regardless how tall he is.

dont know who wrote about his attitude but he's grown up and is not the constant team guy.  Young guys tend to do things they will regret later but learn from.  I absolutely give up a 2nd for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: Steve Smith!! : Also, Dillon averaged 17.5 carries and 74 yards per game with New England.  Pretty good, but again I think Smith could have a comparable impact.
    Posted by Muzwell

Yeah I know Dillon averaged 17.5 carries over his career but his first year he averaged 23 carries per game. After that year he was no longer used as the "Workhorse Back" he was traded for. He was platooned.

Sections
Shortcuts