Steven Riddley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Steven Riddley

LMAO, the fans are finally rallying against this imposter from Texas.  Off with his keyboard!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Texas is the most negative person I've ever heard. 

I hope you take this in the nicest way possible Texas, But its time for you to go get laid. Take a little pressure off your shoulders and relax. Maybe you will learn, that not everything in life is so bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Seriously.  It's not the end of the world if the Pats don't win a Super Bowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Steven Ridley must go, he can and should not ever get another carry as a pats running back, he may have some nice numbers but he has the fumbles which can destroy a team. My opinion is let him sit out the rest of year and trade him next year for a 3rd round pick.

I'm sorry but after that first fumble last week he should be protecting it better and not to put the whole game on his shoulders, he bears the brunt, 1st possesion fumble , then does it again on our first posesion in the second half, yeah, he is done and should be gone forever as a running back for the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

You're entitled to your thought but pure lunacy. If this were the case Adrian Peterson would be sitting on the bench in Minny as he fumbled quite often in his early years. But in 2010 and 2011 he only fumbled once each year. This year he has four but he's also on his way to over 200 yards this year.

Ridley is no Peterson but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss him from the Patriots. He's a young player still learning in the NFL.

Hetch   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"The question is, do they have what it takes to win a championship?"

Quote by texas jack a$s.

So you now question if they are a SB contender because we had 5 turnovers against the best defense in football in terrible weather conditions. Great.

RESPONSE: You homer idiot...where did I say that the Pats aren't SB contenders?? What I've stated All I've stated is that the Pats have, over the years, consistently had problems beating physical teams in the play-offs. In 2007, the Giants beat them in the SB...in 2009, the Ravens crushed them on their home field...in 2010, the Jets pounded them in the play-offs...in 2011, it was again the Giants. 

I've also stated that the Pats must correct the problems they've had all season long, in varying degrees, in order to win a championship. They can't fumble, they need a better pass rush, and the secondary has to stop giving up big plays. Do you deny this?

As for your whine about bad weather conditions causing turnovers...SPARE ME! A west coast team came into Foxborough with an inexperienced QB, and beat the Pats, in wintry conditions. Go ahead and make excuses if it makes you feel better. The bottom line is that the Pats had 4 turnovers against San Francisco, that cost them the game.   

Btw we scored 35 points on that team that allows 14 ppg.

RESPONSE: And an offense that is mediocre at best put up 41 on the Patriots.

You take your prideful objectivity too far.

RESPONSE: How so?

We lead the lg in points scored on offense.

RESPONSE: Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Pats have been there/done that over the past several years, and haven't won a championship

We force the most turnovers on defense.

RESPONSE: We didn't last Sunday night, did we?

Before this game we had the least amount of fumbles in the LG, so we don't have "fumbling issues" like you said.

RESPONSE: I beg to differ. Over the past two games, against top competition, the Pats have put the ball on the ground far too often. The bounces went their way against Houston. Not so against the 49ers.  

If you don't think we are legit Sb contenders then you have been nipping the bourbon a little too often.

RESPONSE: Again...where have I said that the Pats aren't legitimate SB contenders? 

If only Brady could just get over his 07 SB loss like you said he couldn't right buddy?

RESPONSE: Have the Pats won a SB since then, buddy? 

[/QUOTE]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's not all on the D TP. Wretched STs play, poor conditions, bad luck, bad calls and offensive turnovers accounted for far too much of that.

The previous 3 games, since Talib, they averged 16 ppg against. That's right up there with the top Ds, and some of those points were garbage time points in a couple of blowouts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's not all on the D TP. Wretched STs play, poor conditions, bad luck, bad calls and offensive turnovers accounted for far too much of that.

The previous 3 games, since Talib, they averged 16 ppg against. That's right up there with the top Ds, and some of those points were garbage time points in a couple of blowouts.

[/QUOTE]

Wretched would be an apt description of the ST's. They were responsible for this loss. A penalty on almost every Kick-off and Punt return and poor coverage by the kicking teams.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. The last thing you need when you are struggling is STs to contribute to the mess. And they contributed far far far too many times.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

People turn the ball over some times. I don't think you deep six Ridley because of it. He does need to lose a few reps, to help him think about ball security though.

But this team is going to need every talented player they have. I count Ridley among them. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jjbag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Steven Ridley must go, he can and should not ever get another carry as a pats running back, he may have some nice numbers but he has the fumbles which can destroy a team. My opinion is let him sit out the rest of year and trade him next year for a 3rd round pick.

I'm sorry but after that first fumble last week he should be protecting it better and not to put the whole game on his shoulders, he bears the brunt, 1st possesion fumble , then does it again on our first posesion in the second half, yeah, he is done and should be gone forever as a running back for the Pats.

[/QUOTE]

You're entitled to your thought but pure lunacy. If this were the case Adrian Peterson would be sitting on the bench in Minny as he fumbled quite often in his early years. But in 2010 and 2011 he only fumbled once each year. This year he has four but he's also on his way to over 200 yards this year.

Ridley is no Peterson but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss him from the Patriots. He's a young player still learning in the NFL.

Hetch   

[/QUOTE]

Actually, my thoughts were not lunacy, but pragmatic. Maybe a bit harsher than what he should get, But I think you all are forgetting is he had the Fumbles end of last year also. To me this is becoming a pattern one that either he stops or the coach does. Nothing kills a team like turnovers, Especially Turnovers in your own end of the field.

Also to the putz who questioned my "bandwagonness" Go (fill in the blanks), i've been a pats fan since 63, I'm guessing the ones claiming bandwagon jumping are the ones born after 86 and can't recall the years of drudgery I can and I was with them then and with them now. Just because I choose to voice my opinion on a player who has talent but can't hold onto a ball does not give you the right to question my loyalty to the Pats. Just makes you intolerale of differing opinions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimschleer. Show jimschleer's posts

Who will play this week Ridley or Woodhead?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to jimschleer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who will play this week Ridley or Woodhead?

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing Woodhead starts and Ridley gets some playing time, though I wouldnt be surprised if his time is an almost even split with Boden.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimschleer. Show jimschleer's posts

I am in my fantasy championship and have both Ridley and Woodhead on my roster, who will play more this week Ridley or Woodhead?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously.  It's not the end of the world if the Pats don't win a Super Bowl.

[/QUOTE]

WHAT??? So...what are you saying...that the Pats aren't going to win the SB?? How negative!! I've always knew you were nothing but a troll, Mighty...and now here's proof positive! You're obviously a closet Giants, Jets, and Yankees, and 49ers' fan!  

LOL!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Overreaction for sure! He had been great all year, then faces the 2 best run D's in the game that look to get very physical and go after the ball. i think many of you are blowing up the last 2 tough games to project a bigger problem.

Vereen fumbled, Woody fumbled against Texans. you can't have it both ways.

[/QUOTE]

Woody fumble this week too, if Lloyd doesn't recover it in the endzone they don't get back in the game...Oh and Ridley Fumbled once the first one on the opening drive he was called down by contact.  4 fumble two lost all year with 10 TDs.  Brady 5 INTs to 30 TDs pretty close percentage wise and if you counted tipped passes that weren't intercepted...It was a wet rainy day folks and just not the Pats day!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People turn the ball over some times. I don't think you deep six Ridley because of it. He does need to lose a few reps, to help him think about ball security though.

But this team is going to need every talented player they have. I count Ridley among them. 

[/QUOTE]

the voice od sanity.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Overreaction for sure! He had been great all year, then faces the 2 best run D's in the game that look to get very physical and go after the ball. i think many of you are blowing up the last 2 tough games to project a bigger problem.

[/QUOTE]

Woody fumble this week too, if Lloyd doesn't recover it in the endzone they don't get back in the game...Oh and Ridley Fumbled once the first one on the opening drive he was called down by contact.  4 fumble two lost all year with 10 TDs.  Brady 5 INTs to 30 TDs pretty close percentage wise and if you counted tipped passes that weren't intercepted...It was a wet rainy day folks and just not the Pats day!

[/QUOTE]

Ridley is the best that the Pats have. He just needs to be made aware that the better teams try to stand up RBs, and strip the ball.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Brady threw TWO picks against the 49'ers, bench him!!  Or, is that a knee jerk reaction??!! You try and hold onto the ball when a helmet is going at sonic speed and hits the ball.Give the guy a break since many of you were in "love" with him when he approached the 1,000 yard rushing mark!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thanks for the sanity?

anyone played rb and held onto the ball with a hit like the one goldson made with his helmet on the ball.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the voice od sanity.

[/QUOTE]

where i went too, but i didnt read your post till now...