Steven Ridley more fumbles today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Steven Ridley more fumbles today.

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

[QUOTE]

Russ you're being a hypocrite. You say he's trolling for starting a thread and not put it in the Official TC Thread yet you started 2 threads talking about Collins and Kelly that could've gone in the TC thread too. TFB isn't trolling.

False. Those are ARTICLES about HUMANS. They aren't camp updates.

TFB12 is absolutely trolling and spamming.

[/QUOTE]

Relax man

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

Practice makes perfect. No doubt its a concern going in, but it won't matter until the second/third preseason games. If he's losing it by then, we got a problem!

I'm afraid if it continues, waiting until the second/third preseason game to realize it's a problem might be a mistake.

[/QUOTE]
    Fact....Its not a problem until the 2nd/3rd pre-season game, man. They have to wait until then, if for nothing else, benefit of the doubt. It is the only close to real game action he will face. He'll be OK. This early in camp, all he remembers is how he got zapped and fumbled in his last game. It takes time to regain confidence after something like that play. A little gun shy is all. First real contact is gona be hard for him. Its only natural.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

This is like me saying Brady threw an INT in camp or was inaccurate to the perimeter and me getting my panties in a bunch over it in the 3rd day of camp. It's what camp is for. And, the thing is, our board trolls do this every year.

Like I said, you will defend anybody but Brady. You're a joke.

The very example you used yesterday to show you "criticize" other players you now scurry in to defend. You're a joke.

The fact is that Ridley has coughed up the ball 2 times in 37 postseason carries. OF COURSE any sign of that in camp is a concern dumbkoff. You're a joke.

Ace posters and stalwart Pats fans like TFB12 and Wozzy you now call "trolls" because they finally stood up to your insanity. You're a joke.

Did I mention, you're a joke?

Did I mention you're Ricky's father, Frank Fitts, in American Beauty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22VmzX35pvM

I am going to start calling you Frankie FItts. bawhahah

Any fan who is normal knows camp is about shaking off the rust, whether you're Stevan Ridley or Tom Brady, or whomever it may be.

This crap happened last year with the doom and gloom trollish threads.   Congrats in being a part of it, Frankie Fitts.

LMAO@U

It is always enjoyable too see you squirm and desperately resort to the "gay card" when I have thoroughly exposed your insanity yet again.

I think it has been made pretty clear by now that this accusation you hurl actually applies to yourself dumbkoff. You have that "older man fetish" going on. That explains the jealousy you have against Brady, who is about your age, because of his closeness to BB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 28m

Practice observations: Vince Wilfork dominated padded session, Stevan Ridley fumbles twice http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/07/practice_observations_vince_wilfork_dominates_padded_session 

With full pads, there was a concerted focus on the running game in team drills. Stevan Ridley had a poor day with two fumbles. The first came when Vince Wilfork blew up the play and Chandler Jones knocked the ball free. Then, in goal-line work, Wilfork and Tommy Kelly blew it up and Wilfork knocked the ball loose. Ridley had to run a lap after each fumble

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Pissin' contest literally in every thread right now... too bad.

Even with real football taking place...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Practice makes perfect. No doubt its a concern going in, but it won't matter until the second/third preseason games. If he's losing it by then, we got a problem!

I'm afraid if it continues, waiting until the second/third preseason game to realize it's a problem might be a mistake.

[/QUOTE]
    Fact....Its not a problem until the 2nd/3rd pre-season game, man. They have to wait until then, if for nothing else, benefit of the doubt. It is the only close to real game action he will face. He'll be OK. This early in camp, all he remembers is how he got zapped and fumbled in his last game. It takes time to regain confidence after something like that play. A little gun shy is all. First real contact is gona be hard for him. Its only natural.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not really worried about the psychological obstacle he faces from the KO hit, all players at all levels have to face that after taking a hard hit.  I'm more worried about is if he suffer physically from that hit.  He got knocked out.... cold.  Usually when someone gets knocked out like that they are easier to get knocked out in the future or get concussions easier.  I don't know, that is a worry.  We will have to wait and see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course the Pats coaching staff has to see this as a problem already. Two fumbles in 37 post season carries would already have raised a red flag to any coaching staff worth their salt. They are well aware and monitoring this closely. So far, they obviously can't be encouraged. One would think that Ridley with a glaring mark like that against him, (and perhaps the biggest fail that caused us not advancing to the SB), would be trying harder than ever to dispel any notions that he is unreliable in taking care of the ball. This isn't the end of the saga, but it has to be a concern and cannot just be written off as no big deal because it's the start of camp.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is like me saying Brady threw an INT in camp or was inaccurate to the perimeter and me getting my panties in a bunch over it in the 3rd day of camp. It's what camp is for. And, the thing is, our board trolls do this every year.

Like I said, you will defend anybody but Brady. You're a joke.

The very example you used yesterday to show you "criticize" other players you now scurry in to defend. You're a joke.

The fact is that Ridley has coughed up the ball 2 times in 37 postseason carries. OF COURSE any sign of that in camp is a concern dumbkoff. You're a joke.

Ace posters and stalwart Pats fans like TFB12 and Wozzy you now call "trolls" because they finally stood up to your insanity. You're a joke.

Did I mention, you're a joke?

Did I mention you're Ricky's father, Frank Fitts, in American Beauty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22VmzX35pvM

I am going to start calling you Frankie FItts. bawhahah

Any fan who is normal knows camp is about shaking off the rust, whether you're Stevan Ridley or Tom Brady, or whomever it may be.

This crap happened last year with the doom and gloom trollish threads.   Congrats in being a part of it, Frankie Fitts.

LMAO@U

It is always enjoyable too see you squirm and desperately resort to the "gay card" when I have thoroughly exposed your insanity yet again.

I think it has been made pretty clear by now that this accusation you hurl actually applies to yourself dumbkoff. You have that "older man fetish" going on. That explains the jealousy you have against Brady, who is about your age, because of his closeness to BB.

[/QUOTE]

Watch me squirm? bawhaahah

You're as angry and embittered an old, broken man as Frankie Fitts was in American Beauty. The pent up anger, always blaming others, lashing out, miserable, always wondering what everyone else is doing, not comfortable in your own skin, etc. 

That's you.  Add in your bible thumping commentary here and it's very reminiscent of Frank Fitts in that movie.

It's funny.  It's ok, Babe. You can come out. GOd won't strike you down.

[/QUOTE]

I'm lashing out? I expose you for the fraud you are and you call me gay, but I'm the one lashing out? LMAO@U

It's okay dumbkoff. You are 35, never married, no girlfriend, never had a serious relationship with a female, no kids, are an atheist, live far away from family so your secret is safe and support all the right causes. It's obvious.

But I could care less what your proclivities are. I just body slam your football stupidity. I don't need to resort to personal crap like you do to win the argument.

Another day, another bludgeoning of the VI.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

always wondering what everyone else is doing

This is especially hilarious. This from the guy who constantly wants to know what a person's job, age, eduaction or sundry other personal details are. LMFAO@U

Seek help.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Of course the Pats coaching staff has to see this as a problem already. Two fumbles in 37 post season carries would already have raised a red flag to any coaching staff worth their salt. They are well aware and monitoring this closely. So far, they obviously can't be encouraged. One would think that Ridley with a glaring mark like that against him, (and perhaps the biggest fail that caused us not advancing to the SB), would be trying harder than ever to dispel any notions that he is unreliable in taking care of the ball. This isn't the end of the saga, but it has to be a concern and cannot just be written off as no big deal because it's the start of camp.

OK, proven fact in all sports.....When over thinking (also called "trying too hard") any facet of your assignment, the athlete tends to many times make even unforced errors. I see trying too hard is likely part of Ridley's issue early on.

In football, a ball carrier who isn't doing things naturally and is thinking too much, or as you say Babe "trying harder", like taking the hand-off with the correct hand up (depending on which side of the QB he is on when receiving the hand-off), transferring the ball to the arm cradle toward the nearest sideline/or away from the nearest defender in traffic, or carrying the ball "high and tight" between the pectoral muscle and the bicep, etc. tends to fumble more often. These are all things that Ivan Fears, RB coach, will have the RBs practice hundreds of times during the multitude of drills they employ to train for increased ball security. Ridley is obviously thinking too much, or is "trying harder" as you say, early on and will hopefully benefit naturally with intense drill repetition throughout camp. I think he's gonna be OK once he gets more focused time in the drills that strengthen these skills with the use of one on one contact. We will know very soon as camp moves fast and so must a players' improvement in areas of weakness.....It isn't easy to come by 1000+yrd rushers, so he better gett'r done!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm lashing out? I expose you for the fraud you are and you call me gay, but I'm the one lashing out? LMAO@U

It's okay dumbkoff. You are 35, never married, no girlfriend, never had a serious relationship with a female, no kids, are an atheist, live far away from family so your secret is safe and support all the right causes. It's obvious.

But I could care less what your proclivities are. I just body slam your football stupidity. I don't need to resort to personal crap like you do to win the argument.

Hahahaha!  Yes, Babe you do bludgeon him every day and I love it.  Also, I am pretty sure your description of him is 100% accurate.  Except with his age, I would guess more of 37-39 age range but everything else is probably spot on!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

always wondering what everyone else is doing

This is especially hilarious. This from the guy who constantly wants to know what a person's job, age, eduaction or sundry other personal details are. LMFAO@U

Seek help.

[/QUOTE]

I could care less about your personal details or what your job is. I think it's quite comical someone less educaaed or knowledgeable sits behind their keyboard trying to lecture the other more intelliegent person.

See, if you weren't so dumb, you'd realize I ask what your career is, to expose the living daylights out of you.  lol

I am sorry but a high school graduate or some teenie bopper has no business lecturing someone about the salary cap or business elements of this sport.  It's embarrassing to watch.

I don't "worry what you do". I don't care what you do. I know you're a bible thumping right wing not job who loves men and especially Tom Brady, but is still in the closet in his 60s which makes you a very angry person. lol

What's especially hilarious is you not knowing why I ask if someone went to college or what they do for a living.  THAT is what is funny.

Like, Bustchise/Bungalow Bill is a failed semi pro football player who now works at a movie theater. He skipped college. He's a loser, yet he thinks he can come in here and lecture Pats fans about how supposedly bad BB is as a GM?

See?

THAT is what is especially hilarious.  Or, when you call BB "average" agreeing with a moron.  That kind of stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha!  I'm rolling on the floor right now.  This has to be the funniest post I have read here in a long, long time.  For someone who talks about how smart he is, you sure look pretty dumb all the time. 

[QUOTE]

"I could care less about your personal details or what your job is."

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha!!!!  c'mon, you know you do.

[QUOTE]

"I am sorry but a high school graduate or some teenie bopper has no business lecturing someone about the salary cap or business elements of this sport.  It's embarrassing to watch."

[/QUOTE]

I worked with a lady once who was dumber then a bag of rocks yet she was close to receiving her second Masters degree.  So some of the education comments you come up with are pretty lame.  Especially when you, Mr. Customer Service phone operator, puts others down about their profession.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahahaha!  Yes, Babe you do bludgeon him every day and I love it.  Also, I am pretty sure your description of him is 100% accurate.  Except with his age, I would guess more of 37-39 age range but everything else is probably spot on!

[/QUOTE]

Not even remotley close except for not married and don't want kids element. That's a far cry from Babe being gay in his 60s running around thumping a bible and not admitting he is gay. lol

Another day, another bludgeoning of Frankie Fitts.

I am still in tears with that one. So true. 

I almost feel bad for Babe, though.  

[/QUOTE]
    DAMN! you two are hard core on eachother.............

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Remember the Seinfeld episode where when they said something about being "Gay", they immediately followed it up by saying, "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" You guys are hillarious!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What about 2 INTs every postseason game and 45 pass attempts? 

Brady has averaged 1.3 INTs a playoff game since 2007 dumbkoff. He has an NFL norm %INT over those games.

Yet another instance of the VI making things up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not even remotley close except for not married and don't want kids element.

Thank the good Lord for the second part of that. Too bad for the rest of us your parents didn't feel the same way. LMAO@U

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Remember the Seinfeld episode where when they said something about being "Gay", they immediately followed it up by saying, "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" You guys are hillarious!

[/QUOTE]

haha

Classic episode.  "My father's gay!" - George Costanza

[/QUOTE]
    Yup, the good ole' days......Alright you guys, WHAT? Going to Church this AM got ya all irritated. Ease up and get back on track now. Where were we??????? Oh yeah, Ridley fumbled a few balls today.............COME ON RIDLEY, CUT THE SHYT MAN or else!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NxWb13_Rdks/UC3DEfgyH7I/AAAAAAAAFpA/d_M7OamSPy0/s1600/LiberalsMotivator.jpg#crazy%20liberals%20750x600

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yup, the good ole' days......Alright you guys, WHAT? Going to Church this AM got ya all irritated. Ease up and get back on track now. Where were we??????? Oh yeah, Ridley fumbled a few balls today.............COME ON RIDLEY, CUT THE SHYT MAN or else!!!

Let's hope he gets his act together. Faulk was a bad fumbler but learned to take care of the ball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sure. Being in sales or working as consultant in healtcare/medical fields is the same thing as a customer service phone operator. How could I post here during weekday days if I had a job like that, dummy?

I know and talk to contracted customer service reps who work out of their home, clearly that would give you plenty of time to post here during the day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Let's hope he gets his act together. Faulk was a bad fumbler but learned to take care of the ball.

[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, He knows whats up. I'd bet he is the guy in Buffalo when we start. The great news is that we have good depth there with Vereen, Washington and Blount. Somebody is getting a 1000+ this year........I hope its Ridley.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Same with Brady.

Key characteristics of a #RWNJ:

• Value beliefs over evidence ("dogmatism") (Brady passing 40+ times vs good Ds means we lose)
    • Intolerant of ambiguity—always seeking "black & white" definitions. (Brady is the GOAT)
    • Closed-mindedness (everything Babe says)
    • Very low tolerance for uncertainty (Ridley and possible fumblitis)

Come on maaaaaaaaannnnnn! Why you gotta be a dyk? Ease up for one post! Babe, take the higher ground on this one!!! We gotta meet up for a beer one day. That would be hillarious to see who you guys really are.........I know this, you both have me LMFAO plenty. Even when it is at times at my own expense.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't care what he averages. I care how bad he is in AFC Title games or SBs, right wing nutty.

You don't care what he averages once I expose your lie about what he averages! What a phony you are. Virtually every word out of your mouth is a lie.

Brady has 2 INTs in 5 SBs, a 4.5-1 TD/INT ratio. You are soooooo lame dumbkoff.

And he has a 5-2 AFCCG record, Montana is 4-3 in championship games. And Brady has a lower career %INT in the playoffs than Montana.

Face it nutcase, your whole Brady is deficient in the playoffs spin hinges on a ONE GAME blowout by the the Ravens in 2009 when the whole team played like crap and Welker was hurt just before the playoffs. The D just melted right off the bat and Brady had to play catchup without ihis biggest offensive weapon of that year. Learn the game you imbecile.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well, sorry those are jobs I did back in college part time for $7/hr. Long, long, long way from that now.

So, what do you do for a living? Is that embarrassing for you? bawahah

Hahaha, if you say so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Come on maaaaaaaaannnnnn! Why you gotta be a dyk? Ease up for one post! Babe, take the higher ground on this one!!! We gotta meet up for a beer one day. That would be hillarious to see who you guys really are.........I know this, you both have me LMFAO plenty. Even when it is at times at my own expense.....

No way I would ever meet up with this crazed bastich. Honestly, I would fear that once the venue and schedule was set that he would plant a bomb there. He's that nuts. LMAO

Sections
Shortcuts