Steven Ridley more fumbles today.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Steven Ridley more fumbles today.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I don't care what he averages. I care how bad he is in AFC Title games or SBs, right wing nutty.

You don't care what he averages once I expose your lie about what he averages! What a phony you are. Virtually every word out of your mouth is a lie.

Brady has 2 INTs in 5 SBs, a 4.5-1 TD/INT ratio. You are soooooo lame dumbkoff.

And he has a 5-2 AFCCG record, Montana is 4-3 in championship games. And Brady has a lower career %INT in the playoffs than Montana.

Face it nutcase, your whole Brady is deficient in the playoffs spin hinges on a ONE GAME blowout by the the Ravens in 2009 when the whole team played like crap and Welker was hurt just before the playoffs. The D just melted right off the bat and Brady had to play catchup without ihis biggest offensive weapon of that year. Learn the game you imbecile.

See, you guys go at it like Archie and Meathead! No offense to either of you........it is funny to watch sometimes though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So, in 2011 vs Denver when he did 6 TDs and 0 INTs and then turned around vs Baltimore and did 0 TDs and 2 INTs, that second game, with the poor outing, somehow washes away things because his "INT average" isn't awful?

It's an average dumbkoff. You start taking things away to make a point and you're just cherry picking.

Anybody can do that and bend something to look a certain way. Take away his 2004 playoffs and his pre 2007 numbers look the same as his post 2006 numbers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't care what he averages. I care how bad he is in AFC Title games or SBs, right wing nutty.

You don't care what he averages once I expose your lie about what he averages! What a phony you are. Virtually every word out of your mouth is a lie.

And he has a 5-2 AFCCG record, Montana is 4-3 in championship games. And Brady has a lower career %INT in the playoffs than Montana.

Face it nutcase, your whole Brady is deficient in the playoffs spin hinges on a ONE GAME blowout by the the Ravens in 2009 when the whole team played like crap and Welker was hurt just before the playoffs. The D just melted right off the bat and Brady had to play catchup without ihis biggest offensive weapon of that year. Learn the game you imbecile.

[/QUOTE]

Dang it Babe, you nail it every time!

This has to be Rusty... click to view bigger image

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Come on! TFB12, You in? lets Me You Babe and Rusty meet up at a PATS game at Gillette this year. You guys tell me the game, and I will be there. OR, they play the Falcons down here on 9/29. It'll be a blast! We won't get all personal into eachother's lives or nothing. It'll just be meet at the game, have a few beers, cheer on the PATs....A once in a lifetime kinda spur of the moment thing. Well???? Seriously!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dang it Babe, you nail it every time!

This has to be Rusty... click to view bigger image

[/QUOTE]

Oh Jesus, please forgive them all for they know not what they do! LMFAO!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

2005-2011 Postseasons:

27 TDs, 17 INTs

2001-2004 Postseasons:

11 TDs, 3 INTs

If you take out his 2 TD 4 INT game vs Balt and his 6 TD 0 INT game vs Denver, that's 19 TDs and 13 INTs in the playoffs since 2005 from Brady.

That doesn't count this years, which I'd be happy to tally up for you, if you wish.

He never threw 4 INTs against the Ravens in the playoffs dumbkoff. I believe you went to UNC; for your janitorial job there. LMAO@U

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Come on! TFB12, You in? lets Me You Babe and Rusty meet up at a PATS game at Gillette this year. You guys tell me the game, and I will be there. OR, they play the Falcons down here on 9/29. It'll be a blast! We won't get all personal into eachother's lives or nothing. It'll just be meet at the game, have a few beers, cheer on the PATs....A once in a lifetime kinda spur of the moment thing. Well???? Seriously!

Dude, I would seriously like that!  I don't see it happening but it would be cool.  Rusty can't be this bad in person, could he?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 28m

Practice observations: Vince Wilfork dominated padded session, Stevan Ridley fumbles twice http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/07/practice_observations_vince_wilfork_dominates_padded_session 

With full pads, there was a concerted focus on the running game in team drills. Stevan Ridley had a poor day with two fumbles. The first came when Vince Wilfork blew up the play and Chandler Jones knocked the ball free. Then, in goal-line work, Wilfork and Tommy Kelly blew it up and Wilfork knocked the ball loose. Ridley had to run a lap after each fumble

I'm not excusing fumbles but I think any running back would have a hard time hanging on to the ball with big Vince trying to knock it loose. It sounds like Ridley was stood up before the balls were knocked loose. I'd like to see you guys hang on to the ball in that circumstance.

Another thing, I used to have fumblitis in practice. My coaches hated it as you can imagine but when I told them I had never fumbled in a game they didn't believe me. They checked and told me I was right. It's not an excuse but "we talkin' 'bout practice man!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, I would seriously like that!  I don't see it happening but it would be cool.  Rusty can't be this bad in person, could he?

[/QUOTE]
    I swear I don't think any of us are as bad as we can come across on the internet sometimes. I am realy serious though.......Babe, Rusty? and any of you other regulars who might wanna join in on the fun? How about it? We'll remain just our screen names and enjoy the few hours is all! I think it would be a blast!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Another thing, I used to have fumblitis in practice. My coaches hated it as you can imagine but when I told them I had never fumbled in a game they didn't believe me. They checked and told me I was right. It's not an excuse but "we talkin' 'bout practice man!"

Problem with that analogy is that Ridley has lost two fumbles in 37 rushes in playoff games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ooops, APpats beat me to posting the Reiss article.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I swear I don't think any of us are as bad as we can come across on the internet sometimes. I am realy serious though.......Babe, Rusty? and any of you other regulars who might wanna join in on the fun? How about it? We'll remain just our screen names and enjoy the few hours is all! I think it would be a blast!

[/QUOTE]

Count me out. No offense to anybody, but if I'm going to a game I will do so with family.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Count me out. No offense to anybody, but if I'm going to a game I will do so with family.

I hear ya, good for you.  I couldn't go without taking mine with me either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 28m

Practice observations: Vince Wilfork dominated padded session, Stevan Ridley fumbles twice http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/07/practice_observations_vince_wilfork_dominates_padded_session 

With full pads, there was a concerted focus on the running game in team drills. Stevan Ridley had a poor day with two fumbles. The first came when Vince Wilfork blew up the play and Chandler Jones knocked the ball free. Then, in goal-line work, Wilfork and Tommy Kelly blew it up and Wilfork knocked the ball loose. Ridley had to run a lap after each fumble

I'm not excusing fumbles but I think any running back would have a hard time hanging on to the ball with big Vince trying to knock it loose. It sounds like Ridley was stood up before the balls were knocked loose. I'd like to see you guys hang on to the ball in that circumstance.

[/QUOTE]

I read that Big Vince put Mankins on his azz today in a one on one drill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I swear I don't think any of us are as bad as we can come across on the internet sometimes.

This is probably true. Maybe even for Rusty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Problem with that analogy is that Ridley has lost two fumbles in 37 rushes in playoffgames.

It is a concern and like I said not an excuse. There is time to correct it however.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Everyone calm down. 

Ridley will be fine.

If not, someone else will have to step up.  No problem.  That's what Patriots football is all about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You may regret such an encounter with Rusty. I wouldn't want you to end up at the bottom of some dry well with him commanding you, "it rubs the lotion on its skin".

http://mrniceguyfromhell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/20130122-065313.jpg

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Problem with that analogy is that Ridley has lost two fumbles in 37 rushes in playoffgames.

It is a concern and like I said not an excuse. There is time to correct it however.

[/QUOTE]

I'm hopeful. Ridley has talent. But when the going gets tough he has shown a tendency to wither so far.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Problem with that analogy is that Ridley has lost two fumbles in 37 rushes in playoffgames.

[/QUOTE]

I'm hopeful. Ridley has talent. But when the going gets tough he has shown a tendency to wither so far.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, I am hopeful too.  I like how he runs.  Needs to get this ball security under control.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Its all good boys! I understand. Not every man is the MAN of the house! I get it! Cool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I read that Big Vince put Mankins on his azz today in a one on one drill.

Ha! Vince is a man among boys. Mankins is no wimp either.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Its all good boys! I understand. Not every man is the MAN of the house! I get it! Cool

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha!  I see what you did there. 

I would feel terribly guilty if I went to a Patriots game without them.  Sometimes I think they are bigger fans then me, lol!  Not sure I would want them to meet Rusty in person, lol!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty will only go if his mommy's brother will give him free tickets.

Needless to say, he doesn't go.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You may regret such an encounter with Rusty. I wouldn't want you to end up at the bottom of some dry well with him commanding you, "it rubs the lotion on its skin".

http://mrniceguyfromhell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/20130122-065313.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Creepy.

Sections
Shortcuts