Stevie Johnson: No Patriot can cover me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Stevie Johnson: No Patriot can cover me

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2013/09/stevie-johnson-no-patriot-can-cover-me-not-even-pat-chung.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Stevie Johnson: No Patriot can cover me

Think he's wrong?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Think he's wrong?

Think who ever is the Bills QB is is going to be on his feet looking downfield when he gets open?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Apart from trying to get beyond the Chung reference, wideouts are typically big ego, self-absorbed guys.  (Yes, I know, stereotyping here).  We'll see Sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

This guy has been classlessly flapping his gums about the Patriots over the past year.  He said he wanted North Korea to bomb Gillette Stadium and then had to backpedal when he suffered the backlash from Pats fans and other fans for such classless comments.  He's an idiot and I hope Talib shuts him down to shut him up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Yep, and no Bills QB can hit him!!!! :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr