STFU!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

STFU!!!!!

To all who are doubting Pats, saying stuff like RIP 09 season, I have only one thing to say-SHUT THE F&*K UP!
    As a second generation Pats fan and season ticket holder, I compleely agree that it was heart breaking. The 14 point comeback kind of reminded me of the 06 AFC championship game. But we all have to support the team and move on! It's not like Brady had a dozen interceptions and Manning had 500 yards and 6 TD! The game was as close as it can get and pending a fumble by 39, and a doubtful 4th down mark, we played really well. I am not going to bash the umpires and say that they marked it wrong and because we did not have any challenges left. Calls like these happen in all the games. No point in sulking!
    We had tons of positives! Brady threw for 375 yards and Randy Moss showed us why he is still #1 receiver in NFL. Welker, Edelmen and Stanback all chipped in.
    Our pass rush was not that great due to TBC and Ninkovich were injured. We still produced two int from the stingy Manning. And don't get me started on Seabass. He pretty much negated Freeney!
    We still have a great chance of going 13-3. I am sure that Pats are going to take this to their heart and play with extreme energy against Jets. I think the saints game is going to be great, but I definitely give the edge to Pats. Miami, Jax, Panthers, Bills and Texan, all are winnable easily.
    So please take your head out of your bottom and stop blaming BB! He is responsible for 3 rings and making a 11-5 season w/o TB. I remember they went 4th and 2 against Atlanta and everyone applauded us. The difference here was probably inches and questionable umpiring.
    There is a 80% chance of winning the division at this point. So what is we cannot get a bye, or home field advantage? What matters is SB and perfect example is last years Cards. They made SB with 8-8 record and we had 11-5. Still people will remember thier record more than ours in 08. Lets get to superbowl the hard way :-) It will be a great achievement grinding it out then sliding with a bye.
    On a shorter note, I think the Manning vs Brady debate is further fuelled! Both demolised the secondary. PM had more TD. TB had more yards and less Int. I admire him  for his game. Unlike Jets and Miami, I don't hate Manning/Colts but have respect for them. If we can improve the pass rush, we will be difficult to beat. If you recall the game, Manning had tons of time to throw and TB had to zip his throw in 2-3 sec. I hope TBC will be back for Jets game and I really hope that we can find a great pass rusher in FA/Draft! Some one who can procduce double digit sack in a season!
    SOrry for the long post. But I was more disaapointed in the bahsers here in the forum than the 4th and 2 decision/umpire marking.

GO PATS! and bring on the JETS for some Ol' fashioned western a** wooping!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

Re: STFU!!!!!

In Response to STFU!!!!!:
    To all who are doubting Pats, saying stuff like RIP 09 season, I have only one thing to say-SHUT THE F&*K UP! As a second generation Pats fan and season ticket holder, I compleely agree that it was heart breaking. The 14 point comeback kind of reminded me of the 06 AFC championship game. But we all have to support the team and move on! It's not like Brady had a dozen interceptions and Manning had 500 yards and 6 TD! The game was as close as it can get and pending a fumble by 39, and a doubtful 4th down mark, we played really well. I am not going to bash the umpires and say that they marked it wrong and because we did not have any challenges left. Calls like these happen in all the games. No point in sulking! We had tons of positives! Brady threw for 375 yards and Randy Moss showed us why he is still #1 receiver in NFL. Welker, Edelmen and Stanback all chipped in. Our pass rush was not that great due to TBC and Ninkovich were injured. We still produced two int from the stingy Manning. And don't get me started on Seabass. He pretty much negated Freeney! We still have a great chance of going 13-3. I am sure that Pats are going to take this to their heart and play with extreme energy against Jets. I think the saints game is going to be great, but I definitely give the edge to Pats. Miami, Jax, Panthers, Bills and Texan, all are winnable easily. So please take your head out of your bottom and stop blaming BB! He is responsible for 3 rings and making a 11-5 season w/o TB. I remember they went 4th and 2 against Atlanta and everyone applauded us. The difference here was probably inches and questionable umpiring. There is a 80% chance of winning the division at this point. So what is we cannot get a bye, or home field advantage? What matters is SB and perfect example is last years Cards. They made SB with 8-8 record and we had 11-5. Still people will remember thier record more than ours in 08. Lets get to superbowl the hard way :-) It will be a great achievement grinding it out then sliding with a bye. On a shorter note, I think the Manning vs Brady debate is further fuelled! Both demolised the secondary. PM had more TD. TB had more yards and less Int. I admire him  for his game. Unlike Jets and Miami, I don't hate Manning/Colts but have respect for them. If we can improve the pass rush, we will be difficult to beat. If you recall the game, Manning had tons of time to throw and TB had to zip his throw in 2-3 sec. I hope TBC will be back for Jets game and I really hope that we can find a great pass rusher in FA/Draft! Some one who can procduce double digit sack in a season! SOrry for the long post. But I was more disaapointed in the bahsers here in the forum than the 4th and 2 decision/umpire marking. GO PATS! and bring on the JETS for some Ol' fashioned western a** wooping!
    Posted by bmadmax82

Don't get the confidence...lost to the Jets 16 - 9 last time...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: STFU!!!!!:
     Don't get the confidence
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

Confidence comes from knowing who we are. Seeing all the colts losers coming here trying to make themselves look brave after having the s--- scared out of them last night.

We will see your team in the play offs and not post on your site after we send your team home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

Amen brother!
    Jets are not the same team there were in week 2.
    They s-ck big time now.

The JETS are who we thought there were!! :0)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Re: STFU!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: STFU!!!!! :  Don't get the confidence Posted by seadentro
    Confidence comes from knowing who we are. Seeing all the colts losers coming here trying to make themselves look brave after having the s--- scared out of them last night. We will see your team in the play offs and not post on your site after we send your team home.
    Posted by gmbill

Soooo...we should probably lose to Buffalo based on your logic here as we were very lucky to win that game due to a fumble on the Kick Off at the end of the game? Don't get how you can pick and choose your logic. BTW the Pats are my team.

Sections
Shortcuts