Still Better

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordlim. Show lordlim's posts

Still Better

We are still the better and classier team.  Eli's been extremely lucky.  He lucked into two SB wins if Asante and Wes catch those balls we win.  No question.  Brady still has more SB wins and we will be back next year for our 4th.  Eli's not that good...sorry NY but thats the truth. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Re: Still Better

In Response to Still Better:
    We are still the better and classier team.  Eli's been extremely lucky.  He lucked into two SB wins if Asante and Wes catch those balls we win.  No question.  Brady still has more SB wins and we will be back next year for our 4th.  Eli's not that good...sorry NY but thats the truth. 
    Posted by lordlim

No, we're not better. The Giants are and they have proven it and as painful as it is for me to say, Eli has been much more clutch in recent history. When has Brady been clutch??? 2004??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Still Better:
    In Response to Still Better : No, we're not better. The Giants are and they have proven it and as painful as it is for me to say, Eli has been much more clutch in recent history. When has Brady been clutch??? 2004??
    Posted by smorgan86

If you call hail mary passes clutch, then so be it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordlim. Show lordlim's posts

Dude, we just ran out of time.  You give Tom another minute and we win this game.  They also got lucky on some turnovers that they fell on.  And Gronk, if he's healthy he catches that ball in the end zone.  And Manningham, I thought the ball hit the ground on that last drive just like the ball hit the ground with Tyree.  We were ripped off..

In Response to Still Better : No, we're not better. The Giants are and they have proven it and as painful as it is for me to say, Eli has been much more clutch in recent history. When has Brady been clutch??? 2004??
    Posted by smorgan86

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

saying they were the better team means nothing, they may have been the better team personell wise both sb42 and sb46, but the stupid mistakes did them in....and the winning teams dont do that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Look.  When a team beats you the same way THREE TIMES RUNNING, they have to be acknowleged as better.  I don't like them, they run their mouths too much, but they have our number FOR NOW.  When we beat them, then we can talk.  Right now, they officially own us.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordlim. Show lordlim's posts

Own us?  Are you kidding me?  They barely nipped us and all these games..I'll give them credit for positioning themselves to win the game but we are still better.  They were lucky and were able to get some breaks no doubt but they "don't" own us.

Look.  When a team beats you the same way THREE TIMES RUNNING, they have to be acknowleged as better.  I don't like them, they run their mouths too much, but they have our number FOR NOW.  When we beat them, then we can talk.  Right now, they officially own us.  
    Posted by Davedsone

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Dude, we just ran out of time.  You give Tom another minute and we win this game.  They also got lucky on some turnovers that they fell on.  And Gronk, if he's healthy he catches that ball in the end zone.  And Manningham, I thought the ball hit the ground on that last drive just like the ball hit the ground with Tyree.  We were ripped off.. In Response to Re: Still Better :
    Posted by lordlim

That's ridiculous! We ran out of time?? C'mon! The Eli throw to Manningham was dropped in perfectly as well. A greta throw and catch in crunch time. What did we have in crunch time?? A Welker drop on a pass that could have been thrown better. That was the game changer Brady/Welker..wide open, routine pass and catch and it was blown!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Posted by lordlim

We would not even be here had Lee Evans display horrible ball handling skills
    Luck is and always will be part of the game. Dont be a sore loser...NYG won...thats that

and Eli is that good. He's proven in. 2 Super Bowl game winning drives don't happen by mistake.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Posted by lordlim
    Yeah, and the Japs were better than the Allies in WW2 if you take away that atom bomb.

Can't you sack up and take your beating like a man?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

0 - 3 in last three and Pats are better? I wish but not a chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordlim. Show lordlim's posts

We're better, Giants were luckier.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by lordlim

(Eli)te is that good and if the Pats were better, they'd be SB champs. Nice try.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Still Better : If you call hail mary passes clutch, then so be it. 
    Posted by agcsbill

Did that effect the outcome of the Packers game? They beat them by 16 or 17 points. Give it a rest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Dude, we just ran out of time.  You give Tom another minute and we win this game.  They also got lucky on some turnovers that they fell on.  And Gronk, if he's healthy he catches that ball in the end zone.  And Manningham, I thought the ball hit the ground on that last drive just like the ball hit the ground with Tyree.  We were ripped off.. In Response to Re: Still Better :
    Posted by lordlim

Get your medication now. Your homerism pill needs to be taken now. Luck is having an official call a non TD to Evans 2 weeks ago.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

We're better, Giants were luckier.
    Posted by lordlim
    Luck is the result of hard work and preparation.

Giants were better.

Sections
Shortcuts