Still no Stork

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Still no Stork

Anyone else have that uneasy feeling that we may not be seeing this guy again this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Still no Stork

I wasn't high on the pick at all, though admittedly center is one position where a technician using leverage can overcome a lack of athleticism and win.  Probably too early to call him a bust though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Belichick strikes again! 

[object HTMLDivElement]

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

While I did not see the actual STork injury, I did see him walk off the field and he appeared to be walking just fine. He certainly did not suffer a break or dislocation based on the way he was walking. Hard to say he even had a sprain, as he was not limping off.

It was announced as a lower leg injury, but realistically, who really knows the way this team posts injuries.

I also thought STork was showing up really well in practice and one on ones when I was watching. Has a lot of size, maybe the biggest C that I can recall playing here, and good technique.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tcal could not have a good time if Mila Kunis fell on his face.  

Top 3 tool wet blankets here:

1. RKrap

2. TCal

3. Mt Hurl

No debate.

Those are the 3.

They all have no idea how to have a good time, are miserable, have awful taste in music and are angry middle aged men.

[/QUOTE]

I have a good time every day.

Music is not one of my "go to" pleasures, but we do often catch jazz shows both in Boston and NYC

I have nothing to be angry about. I have great family, health and security. I enjoy my life to the fullest. I still work too much, but its either that or move on. I am not ready to move on yet (although was very, very tempted to move to Orlando with the Golf Channel about 4 months ago)

Send Mila over and lets see

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tcal could not have a good time if Mila Kunis fell on his face.  

Top 3 tool wet blankets here:

1. RKrap

2. TCal

3. Mt Hurl

No debate.

Those are the 3.

They all have no idea how to have a good time, are miserable, have awful taste in music and are angry middle aged men.

[/QUOTE]

I have a good time every day.

Music is not one of my "go to" pleasures, but we do often catch jazz shows both in Boston and NYC

I have nothing to be angry about. I have great family, health and security. I enjoy my life to the fullest. I still work too much, but its either that or move on. I am not ready to move on yet (although was very, very tempted to move to Orlando with the Golf Channel about 4 months ago)

Send Mila over and lets see

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

the heck with mila. Let's talk holly Saunders •swoon•

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone else have that uneasy feeling that we may not be seeing this guy again this year.

[/QUOTE]

God I hope not, I can see why you feel that way, but I'm hoping it's just a typical sprain that will keep him out a week. From what I've read he has looked good, which is good for him because if he hadn't the Patriots would be giving him the old tap on the shoulder and tell him...you have a bad injury kid, you're going on the IR. Then we would never hear or see of him again - we might hear rumors that he still exists (like we did with Armstead or Dowling), but we'd never see him again. I swear the rookie IR is really the sarlaac pit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

How in the world can anyone make a decision that a guy is a bust after one week of camp, him walking off on his own and preliminary reports that he was in fact vying for a starters role if not a key back up?

iThis is TC, I think we can hold the guillotine for a few more days
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I wasn't high on the pick at all, though admittedly center is one position where a technician using leverage can overcome a lack of athleticism and win.  Probably too early to call him a bust though...

I'm not calling him or even implying in any way he's a bust. All reports were he was doing great. Missing 4 days of training camp is a bit concerning so I'm a bit worried he may have an injury that will get him IR'ed and that would suck big time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Stork is another guy with a long history of injuries:

He battled several injuries throughout his career. He was limited last fall during camp due to toe surgery, and did not participate at the scouting combine due to injuries to his left knee and both shoulders. He suffered a finger injury in 2012 that became infected and nearly required amputation.

Stork, who visited with the Patriots during the pre-draft process, said that his injuries are behind him and that he was able to standout when teams put him up on the board.

Hopefully he's right that his injuries are behind him, but this isn't a promising start.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stork is another guy with a long history of injuries:

He battled several injuries throughout his career. He was limited last fall during camp due to toe surgery, and did not participate at the scouting combine due to injuries to his left knee and both shoulders. He suffered a finger injury in 2012 that became infected and nearly required amputation.

Stork, who visited with the Patriots during the pre-draft process, said that his injuries are behind him and that he was able to standout when teams put him up on the board.

Hopefully he's right that his injuries are behind him, but this isn't a promising start.  

[/QUOTE]

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

yes for sure about his injuries, this early I just as soon be optimistic as not, we will have enuf downers later lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Belichick strikes again! 

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Injuries happen to players on all teams. So far the Patriots have been more fortunate than others.

Sections
Shortcuts