Still Waiting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Still Waiting

On the Bean Queen to post this article as proof that Brady has accepted blame and admitted that he is the reason why the patsies have not won the SB in each of the last 10 seasons.  You know it's coming, right?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/26/tom-brady-i-had-a-pretty-good-idea-wed-take-a-quarterback/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Re: Still Waiting

Well if TB was the reason for the Patriots not winning any SB's in 10 years, then we now know why the Horse faces lost last year! Goober Manning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well if TB was the reason for the Patriots not winning any SB's in 10 years, then we now know why the Horse faces lost last year! Goober Manning.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Sadly, Brady has been chasing his hero for stats and channeling Gomer very well in these postseasons.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Sadly, Brady has been chasing his hero for stats and channeling Gomer very well in these postseasons.

[/QUOTE] First of all lets get it right Goober was the older brother of Gomer in the TV show Gomer Pyle USMC. As for channeling his hero by now you should know who his football hero is, Joe Montana! So there is no comparison between PM and JM. As for the two modern day QB's they are the best that football has to offer and chances are one of them will be playing in the Super Bowl next season. We'll just have to wait and see which team survives the schedule they've each been given, and like usual it will come down to home field advantage. I have the Patriot winning a minimum of 12 games based upon their schedule and the Broncos winning 10 based upon theirs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Just as I don't see NE only winning 10 as some pundits have them doing, Denver will win more than 10 as well.

The home game in NE will be big this year again vs Denver. Let's just hope the refs don't bag two games for the other team this year to help Denver again get the 1 seed.

It is beyond creepy to see this team affected like that by the officials with last play of the game calls that handed a win to the other team.

Between that factor and the rash of injuries last year, you have to figure this team is due to not be victim in those two areas.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On the Bean Queen to post this article as proof that Brady has accepted blame and admitted that he is the reason why the patsies have not won the SB in each of the last 10 seasons.  You know it's coming, right?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/26/tom-brady-i-had-a-pretty-good-idea-wed-take-a-quarterback/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/26/tom-brady-i-had-a-pretty-good-idea-wed-take-a-quarterback/

[/QUOTE]

We all wait for something I guess. Some waits must be very painful, like you waiting for the Jets to be relevant again.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

LOL!^^

That's the beauty of Bustchise and all Jets dorks.  They are from NY and are born and bred to be arrogant and think the world revolves around them.

So, the beauty of what the Jets have been and continue to be as all talk and no action, is welcome for years and years to come.

Every year Woody owns that team and Wrecks Ryan is still there, the more enjoyment Pats fans (and others) will have from afar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

[QUOTE]

Just as I don't see NE only winning 10 as some pundits have them doing, Denver will win more than 10 as well.

The home game in NE will be big this year again vs Denver. Let's just hope the refs don't bag two games for the other team this year to help Denver again get the 1 seed.

It is beyond creepy to see this team affected like that by the officials with last play of the game calls that handed a win to the other team.

Between that factor and the rash of injuries last year, you have to figure this team is due to not be victim in those two areas.

[/QUOTE] Last season the Refs stole three games from the Patriots! They always help Goober because he can't win it by himself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE] First of all lets get it right Goober was the older brother of Gomer in the TV show Gomer Pyle USMC. As for channeling his hero by now you should know who his football hero is, Joe Montana! So there is no comparison between PM and JM. As for the two modern day QB's they are the best that football has to offer and chances are one of them will be playing in the Super Bowl next season. We'll just have to wait and see which team survives the schedule they've each been given, and like usual it will come down to home field advantage. I have the Patriot winning a minimum of 12 games based upon their schedule and the Broncos winning 10 based upon theirs.

[/QUOTE]

Goober was Gomer's cousin and they were never on the same show-Goober took over for Gomer in Mayberry

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Last season the Refs stole three games from the Patriots! They always help Goober because he can't win it by himself.

[/QUOTE]

besides this being homer paranoid bs ^^^ he and Denver didn't need any "help" in the AFCCG-they kicked the Pats a**

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I thought this thread was going to be about you updating us on your McDonald's job application.  I know the box offices haven't been so hot lately so I was assuming they laid you and your "standing desk" off.  Keep your chin up buddy.  You can only go up from here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought this thread was going to be about you updating us on your McDonald's job application.  I know the box offices haven't been so hot lately so I was assuming they laid you and your "standing desk" off.  Keep your chin up buddy.  You can only go up from here

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Bustchise/Uncle Rico is very busy these days.   I love his newer Cousteau handle, too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Bustchise/Uncle Rico is very busy these days.   I love his newer Cousteau handle, too.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't been here very often lately but it looks like I am still running the show in your head.  Not much room in that small place.

I proved you wrong on here with photos of me and my girl, you have a problem accepting defeat. 

Why don't you come over to the big patriots fan forum at patsfan?  Oh, I know why you don't.  You would get laughed right out of there.  We have a big group there who really can't stand people like you, you wouldn't last long.  feel brave? Give it a shot sometime!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

I haven't been here very often lately but it looks like I am still running the show in your head.  Not much room in that small place.

I proved you wrong on here with photos of me and my girl, you have a problem accepting defeat. 

Why don't you come over to the big patriots fan forum at patsfan?  Oh, I know why you don't.  You would get laughed right out of there.  We have a big group there who really can't stand people like you, you wouldn't last long.  feel brave? Give it a shot sometime!

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, Bustchise?  You posting photos of some Situation looking tool in a wifebeater off the interwebs is not proving me or anyone else wrong.

That hilarity will live in infamy.

Very clearly, my NFL knowledge dwarfs many on these boards including tool Jets fans like you.  

[/QUOTE]

Looks like you must have some other names in use yourself, Beano.  I see that with your latest handle, you are on a 40,000 post per year pace.   Then again, it's not ever camp yet.  You'll be bake to your 50K pace soon enough.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank the heavens you signed in with another name, Bustchise!  Oh goody gumdrops!

Good thing you added that avatar for Bustify that "Don't Question BB" always had, too.  LOL

Are you seriously this stupid to think more intelligent people than yourself can't easily decipher your stupid and numerous board names?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Hey fi-fi-fiddyyyy K.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Thank the heavens you signed in with another name, Bustchise!  Oh goody gumdrops!

Good thing you added that avatar for Bustify that "Don't Question BB" always had, too.  LOL

Are you seriously this stupid to think more intelligent people than yourself can't easily decipher your stupid and numerous board names?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie.  Everyone that proves you're an idiot is Bustchise.  Everyone is Bustchise.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Not everyone, just you and your blatantly obvious board names/characters and how they all show up at the same time so coincindentally so.

It's all just such a conicidence, huh Busty?

Hey!  When did you update your Bustify avatar?   How cute!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Not everyone, just you and your blatantly obvious board names/characters and how they all show up at the same time so coincindentally so.

[/QUOTE]

Well, Queenie, if you say the same time, it must be true.  You seem to be here all day every day and we've all heard you claim you keep a notebook on the other BDC members... creepy freak.  But tell me, Beano, what's the amount of time between appearances that two "bustchises" need to have in order not to be "blatently obvious"?  Does that mean everyone here at any given time is the same person?  Weird.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, Queenie, if you say the same time, it must be true.  You seem to be here all day every day and we've all heard you claim you keep a notebook on the other BDC members... creepy freak.  But tell me, Beano, what's the amount of time between appearances that two "bustchises" need to have in order not to be "blatently obvious"?  Does that mean everyone here at any given time is the same person?  Weird.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, YOU said i keep a notebook.  Another one of your lies as a jets dork.

I don't need.notebooks.

I just need a high iq and a photographic memory.  How does that grab ya, bustify/rico?

Jealous of bb leaving you at the altar so many years ago are ya?  Bswahaha

You're Freud's wet dream.  Still.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

That's bustchise you are talking to.

Just ignore him, fighting the trolls does nothing it seems to fuel them and makes him make even more names.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

That's bustchise you are talking to.

Just ignore him, fighting the trolls does nothing it seems to fuel them and makes him make even more names.

Umm, i am aware of that.  Somw people don-t know who he is?, so when they talk to him as if he is a normal human, it enables his behavior.

Me pointing out he is in fact dahmer's long lost son, does not.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]
    Sadly even if Brady has cost them(which clearly he hasn't), he is the only reason they have had the oppertunity to fail on a big stage. 

Sections
Shortcuts