Stock Market

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Stock Market

As the Stock Market closed on preseason game two I see both Hoyers and Stallworths stock on the down turn and Mallott's and Branches on the upswing. Also Ebner continues to impress with every chance he has, although it is no surprise to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Stock Market

In Response to Stock Market:
    [QUOTE]As the Stock Market closed on preseason game two I see both Hoyers and Stallworths stock on the down turn and Mallott's and Branches on the upswing. Also Ebner continues to impress with every chance he has, although it is no surprise to me.
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

i agree with all of these assessments
    branch though just continued to show he knows what hes doing, can get open at times and doesnt drop the ball. par fo rhim. by the end of the year though his legs give out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Lots of insider selling on Stallworth. My guess is he gets de-listed by the 53-man cut down date.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Stock Market:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Stock Market : i agree with all of these assessments branch though just continued to show he knows what hes doing, can get open at times and doesnt drop the ball. par fo rhim. by the end of the year though his legs give out.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Hopefully ebert/edelman will take some snaps from him, so we can save the crafty veteran for a playoff run. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]As the Stock Market closed on preseason game two I see both Hoyers and Stallworths stock on the down turn and Mallott's and Branches on the upswing. Also Ebner continues to impress with every chance he has, although it is no surprise to me.

Seemed as though he was the QB's favorite target as they looked for him often.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stock Market : Hopefully ebert/edelman will take some snaps from him, so we can save the crafty veteran for a playoff run. 
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

i think they try to move ebert to ps. no room for him on 53 man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

One huge surprise,if Mallott continues to impress,with roster spots as tight as they are, may be the release of Hoyer. He showed better ball control,pocket awareness,and ability to avoid the pressure. It is not too far of a stretch...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stock Market : i think they try to move ebert to ps. no room for him on 53 man.

Is there room for Stallworth?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Stock Market : One huge surprise,if Mallott continues to impress,with roster spots as tight as they are, may be the release of Hoyer. He showed better ball control,pocket awareness,and ability to avoid the pressure. It is not too far of a stretch...

And to think jsut a few months back some said we should have traded Hoyer for a 2nd rd pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I agree. Also Bolden looked like he was really heading down with the muffed punt but redeemed himself some with some tough running and a nice play on special teams coverage. He will probably be a practice squad player.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Stock Market : One huge surprise,if Mallott continues to impress,with roster spots as tight as they are, may be the release of Hoyer. He showed better ball control,pocket awareness,and ability to avoid the pressure. It is not too far of a stretch...

i think mallet could pass hoyer this year. but i dont think there is enough difference in them now, or experience and efficiency in mallet to dump hoyer now (for bb)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

3 Qb's, Mallett, Hoyer both #2 for now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stock Market : Is there room for Stallworth?
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

i think hes gone. if he were playing stellar, they might find a way to keep him.
    you  saw him tonight. he had several chances, and didnt make a play. so as i siad in game thread, wouldnt be surprised if hes cut tomorrow or this week. theres time for him to show more before the cutdown so they might also keep him. especially siince they need reps in all these practices and games so close together (but in my mind, hes gone. not a necessary piece in the puzzle). now if no one picks him up and someone goes down, it'd be between him and ebert.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stock Market : i think hes gone. if he were playing stellar, they might find a way to keep him. you  saw him tonight. he had several chances, and didnt make a play. so as i siad in game thread, wouldnt be surprised if hes cut tomorrow or this week. theres time for him to show more before the cutdown so they might also keep him. especially siince they need reps in all these practices and games so close together (but in my mind, hes gone. not a necessary piece in the puzzle). now if no one picks him up and someone goes down, it'd be between him and ebert.

Agreed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

One thing that will be amazing to watch will be the feeding frenzy  when the Pats make their final cuts to 53. And we all spend our times critisizeing their play.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Stock Market : I agree. Also Bolden looked like he was really heading down with the muffed punt but redeemed himself some with some tough running and a nice play on special teams coverage. He will probably be a practice squad player.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

i think they will ps him if they have to, always a chance they lose him. so they may try ot keep him opn roster. 

i dont think a fumble on kickoff duty hurts him at all. its not what he does. they just tried him there. 

longterm he really gives yo things woody does not (and demps and vereen may be repeating a lot of woodys skills).

currently they have a lot more fatih in woody.

so if it  omes down to teh 2 they might try to ps bolden.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]One thing that will be amazing to watch will be the feeding frenzy  when the Pats make their final cuts to 53. And we all spend our times critisizeing their play.

Almost seems other teams wait to stack there roster with Pats castoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]One thing that will be amazing to watch will be the feeding frenzy  when the Pats make their final cuts to 53. And we all spend our times critisizeing their play.

you can make a critique of any player. in fact its what football evaluators do.

one thing many on this board dont get (not saying you here), is viewing and making analysis of a player or ones team is not "being negative". this is talking football (it includes analysis of things needing improvement, things one thinks are great, player and team performances, strategy, etc including of the draft.

being negative is making attacks of human beings here in our community.

if you studied chess. you could make evaluations of strategies used, individual moves etc of chess games. this is not being negative. when you attack other chess game watchers, that is being negative. you so and so, my play did not make a mistake. he is perfect (exaggerated example).

peace

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Lots of insider selling on Stallworth. My guess is he gets de-listed by the 53-man cut down date.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The stock is falling for all the offensive names mentioned. Some are just falling faster.