STOP!!! Belichick does NOT favor Florida Gators players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Re: STOP!!! Belichick does NOT favor Florida Gators players

well said, with facts to back it up. Nice post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Does this mean we're not getting Tebow??Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

That the team hasn't drafted a Gator since 2006, means the topic was never relevant to begin with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

plus how many gators are now elite NFL players? not many. now even though Miami's program has slipped compared to Fla's they have more elite NFL players

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Spikes in for NE working out? Talk about Tebow all over the internet? Yeah he's starting to like them again

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Rumor had it that had not the Vikings traded up last year he was going to draft Harvin. That really just tells me that he likes good players and it doesn't indicate he likes Gators. In any case what I understand from watching BB's drafts is he likes players from anywheres. That doesn't mean he won't pay closer attention to the players from these Schools:UF,Alabama.Fresno St.,and Iowa anf yes it's partially based upon his friendships with the HC's of those programs.Though you are correct when you say he doesn't favor any one school. Though for awhile there he did try and draft LSU players when Saban was the HC and even after he left for the next 2 years he watched Saban's recruits to see how they were progressing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't think you can say there is not something there. Belicheck loved Percy Harvin and was rumored to be ready to draft him when Minnisota swooped him up. The vikings coach said that Belicheck spent alot of time with him and told the kid to keep quiet about it and that he would draft him. Keep in mind that Percy Harvin is a tool and probrably was vouched for by Myers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think there are some good Gator defenders out there.

But offensive players tend to bust. 

Harvin has promise though. Although truth be told, the slot is likely the best place to stick a Florida wideout because it doesn't involve the complex reads that the outside spots do.

Florida used to be a RB factory back in the day. But their ability to recruit pure speed for the spread offense has reduced that. 

Lately they appear to be a passing system that is simply inimitable on the NFL level. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: STOP!!! Belichick does NOT favor Florida Gators players:
    But offensive players tend to bust. Posted by zbellino

i agree.