Stop Panicking Patsfans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Stop Panicking Patsfans

Stop all the panic, and all the stupid moronic posts! This reminds me of the first Super bowl season. New players, work out the kinks early in the year and it will all come together at the end. Brady will get it together, the young defense (which has been decent) will be even better at the end of the year. So we are not winning eevery game by 40, chill out fans and enjoy the ride!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Stop Panicking Patsfans

Where's the fun in that?

Please continue to panic and post moronica.

It's much more entertaining.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

No panic here. Anger yes...panic no

I still say Brady finishes with at least 5 rings and that's really sick since he should have 5 already. (or maybe 6?)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from minutemann67. Show minutemann67's posts

In Response to Re: Stop Panicking Patsfans:
    [QUOTE]timsandra-Forgive them-The defeatist attitude is in bred in them.Most pats fans are sox fans.sox fans have been getting the short end of the stick for years from their rivals...The New York Yankees. Yes I know that both teams sox/pats went on to use desperate measures to win. The sox and their line up of steroid eaters and the pats with Spygate.As far as the rest of the country is concerned the pats haven't won anything legitimately and the sox are now 92 ,sorry 93 years and counting since they won a legitimate WS. It is what is folks.So forgive the very worst in all of sports for panicking....it's in their blood!
    Posted by Leon21[/QUOTE]

Wow DooshBag !! Have some issues with the Patriots and the BoSox ?? You poor, poor lil minded child,,I imagine it took you several hours if not days to come up with such wonderful insight as to these two teams being "Legitimate" or not having a "Legitimate win". You musta jacked up all 2 of your brain synopsi on redbull to get that thought out !! 
    Do this loser21, Get a life,,,,and then get over the fact that the Pats dropped 50 + on your team a few yrs ago,,,,Spygate ??? seriously ??? That complaint is about as worthless as a screen door on a submarine you FOOL !!
    Go home duushbag, you have drank toooo much Hatorade this evening. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

[QUOTE]timsandra-Forgive them-The defeatist attitude is in bred in them.Most pats fans are sox fans.sox fans have been getting the short end of the stick for years from their rivals...The New York Yankees. Yes I know that both teams sox/pats went on to use desperate measures to win. The sox and their line up of steroid eaters and the pats with Spygate.As far as the rest of the country is concerned the pats haven't won anything legitimately and the sox are now 92 ,sorry 93 years and counting since they won a legitimate WS. It is what is folks.So forgive the very worst in all of sports for panicking....it's in their blood!
    Posted by Leon21[/QUOTE]

I'll probably regret posting this but I believe your posts are the sadest of all. I certainly dont like to read so many negative things about a team I follow but I certainly wouldn't waste my life following teams online I didnt even root for. Doesnt that fall into the catagory of get a life? I find you puzzling

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon21. Show Leon21's posts

My My minuteman-Such language and name calling???What am I dealing with a 12 year old?

Getting all upset over how the whole country perceives your teams is just a defense mechanism and you are forgiven for that potty mouthed and infantile post.

Now back to business-So what's on your minds beantown??
    Still questioning BB and Brady?Still looking for a new D Coordinator?Still questioning everything the pats do or don't do rather then backing your team?

Talk to Leon -I'm here for you and one more thing.....
    How are ya!?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Leon....come talk to us when ONE of your teams wins something.  When is the last time they won?  The Yanks have finally paid enough, so maybe, just maybe this may be their year.  And steroids..can you say A-Rod???, not to mention all the others.  jealousy is such a terrible thing, and so obvious.  I love it. 

By the way..the Jets look GREAT.....NOT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stop Panicking Patsfans : I'll probably regret posting this but I believe your posts are the sadest of all. I certainly dont like to read so many negative things about a team I follow but I certainly wouldn't waste my life following teams online I didnt even root for. Doesnt that fall into the catagory of get a life? I find you puzzling
    Posted by MacaroniFan[/QUOTE]

Brilliant post, Macaroni fan!!!!!!!!!!!! You summed up my thoughts completely on this subject- not just on this site, but everywhere. I barely have enough time to post about things that I like; how do people find the time to rip on people they hate? Why not use that time to follow the things/people you respect!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from minutemann67. Show minutemann67's posts

[QUOTE]My My minuteman-Such language and name calling???What am I dealing with a 12 year old? Getting all upset over how the whole country perceives your teams is just a defense mechanism and you are forgiven for that potty mouthed and infantile post. Now back to business-So what's on your minds beantown?? Still questioning BB and Brady?Still looking for a new D Coordinator?Still questioning everything the pats do or don't do rather then backing your team? Talk to Leon -I'm here for you and one more thing..... How are ya!?
    Posted by Leon21[/QUOTE]

Nice Troll Dooshbag.
    But by looking at other responses to your wonderfully insightful post is just affirmation that you and your trolls are not welcome here.
    Go back to your teams board and do some trolling over there for some hate.
    You see lilleon12 you are not wanted here neither is your trolling,If you have legit complaints about the play of the Pats then bring it dooshbag, But dont come around here thinking your garbage is fresh and yer such a funny guy, cuz you are seen as a doooossshhhbbaaaggg !! End of story and end of you !! You have been outted on this board just like I am sure you have been outted and Banned from other boards. So just go drink some more hate ,,crawl back in your dbl wide trailer,,mix up a few more batches of Meth and move on,,,,Oh and dont forget to feed the 20 dogs you have out on your front porch,,,you know , the ones laying there asleep next to your broke down washing machine or out there in the yard next to your broke down 1986 4X4 Camero !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR SUCH A LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon......Did you get the proof that you played div1 football (laugh) or do you expect everyone to beleive you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Le-fraud you have proof right?

Sections
Shortcuts