Stop saying we got Tom's replacement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Stop saying we got Tom's replacement

In response to p-mike's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

anyone who spells facts "fax's" loses all credibility with me.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Be careful . . .  or somebody might start pointing out how many times you misspell possessives.

Your wife says you're possessive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

As I said in another thread, I look at him as Mallet's replacement.  They will need a capable backup next year when Mallet's most likely gone.  Maybe even before then.

Like someone else said, I wouldn't be surprised either if they drafted one next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to vegasredsox's comment:

this guy only rated out at 82 which is not good for a QB I know you are going to say Tom rated at at 57, you can't think we are going to catch lighting in a bottle twice, and this guy has a weak arm at least Tom had a good arm coming out and they made him a system QB, put him on another team and things aren't the same for good old Tommy boy and I am a big fan of Tommy just stating the fax's

Well I could....but my Dad taught me to never lie....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

How about we let the kid at least get a jersey on before all the experts state he is a waste.

i think he will improve and be a starter in the league. Whether it for the Pat's or not.  Am not sure, 

but let's hope no Bledsoe redo doesn't occur

Always Right.....at least in my mind

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

None of you will ever see Brady's replacement in your lifetime. You will see some stiffs playing QB for the Pats though.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

None of you will ever see Brady's replacement in your lifetime. You will see some stiffs playing QB for the Pats though.

Oh okay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I agree with the first sentence but the second is a bit extreme. Brady is almost impossible to replace. That does not mean that the team does not have the duty to try hard to do so. He can't play forever and when the day comes when he is ready to retire or gets injured, we fans will expect the team management to have had a reasonable succession plan in place. 3 Super Bowl wins and 5 Super Bowl appearances! How much more do we have the right to expect? That's more Super Bowl appearances than any QB in the history of the game! Having said all this, I would love to see him get one more ring. My heart believes that it is still possible, even though my brain tells me that it's an unrealistic expectation!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The 49ers never replaced Joe Montana either, but Steve Young was good enough.  

Sections
Shortcuts