Stop whining about officials

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaib. Show kaib's posts

Stop whining about officials

This Pats team's ( under BB ) whole legacy is built on gift calls given to them by zebras and it is so ironic that they are complaining about refs.And this board needs to recollect how many calls were gifted to TB and BB during last decade.

Stop whining and accept that defense was awful and TB had a chance to ice the game but could not get it done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Stop whining about officials

In response to kaib's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This Pats team's ( under BB ) whole legacy is built on gift calls given to them by zebras and it is so ironic that they are complaining about refs.And this board needs to recollect how many calls were gifted to TB and BB during last decade.

Stop whining and accept that defense was awful and TB had a chance to ice the game but could not get it done.

[/QUOTE]

Make you a deal.  I'll stop "whining" if you NEVER post again.  Your entire premise is complete baloney.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Ok, I was all set to agree with you...

but what, in the HE!! are you talking about?

Are you a Radier fan still lamenting 11 years ago?

That aside:

"Stop whining and accept that defense was awful and TB had a chance to ice the game but could not get it done."

There's the truth. All that other garbage you wrote is nonsense. Going 38-4 over two seasons (03-04) and winning 2 Super Bowls was built on gift calls? 16-0 regular season in 07?

Stick to the game, you have a point, all that other junk can be left for another discussion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaib. Show kaib's posts

I dont post unless I see blatant whining.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Awww, see, you broke our agreement.  Your whining about our complaing was blatant whining.  And you are STILL wrong.  Crawl back into whatever hole you have been hiding in since 2005 and leave the football talk to the big kids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaib. Show kaib's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That aside:

"Stop whining and accept that defense was awful and TB had a chance to ice the game but could not get it done."

There's the truth. All that other garbage you wrote is nonsense. Going 38-4 over two seasons (03-04) and winning 2 Super Bowls was built on gift calls? 16-0 regular season in 07?

Stick to the game, you have a point, all that other junk can be left for another discussion.

[/QUOTE]

go and look back in that  16-0 streak against the same team how they got so many calls gifted to them to keep that unbeaten streak alive.

Do i need to give more instances how many close calls went pats way during last decade.

If it was blatant one sided calls I can accept it but both teams got hosed in this  game, so this complaining about officials is hilarious and it deflects the reall issue which is defense inablity to make stop when needed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

NOT SURE WHAT GAME YOU WATCHED SIR.  BUT THAT WAS THE WORST OFFICIATED GAME I"VE EVERN SEEN !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That aside:

[/QUOTE]

go and look back in that  16-0 streak against the same team how they got so many calls gifted to them to keep that unbeaten streak alive.

Do i need to give more instances how many close calls went pats way during last decade.

If it was blatant one sided calls I can accept it but both teams got hosed in this  game, so this complaining about officials is hilarious and it deflects the reall issue which is defense inablity to make stop when needed.

[/QUOTE]

But the reality is...every team has gotten calls to go their way over the past decade. To say everything the Pats have done is built on bad calls is absurd, that's my only point. You invalidate yourself by making such an outrageous statement.

And again, I pulled what I totally agree with from your original post. That was a good point...the rest of this is garbage.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Kaib--

I am not going back to look at the last decade....Can you please back up your "opinion" with facts?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

kaib - you're a moron.  I bet if you got to Ravens boards even after they won they are also complaining about the refs.  Read any headline anywhere, these refs suck and are hurting the game.  Even if that FG was called no good, I would still be here talking about how badly that game was offciated. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, this is going to be a long week!  I don't think I have ever seen a worse officiated game then last night.  Not even in the High school or pop warner level.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

refs were beyond horrible with last nights game........

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts