STRAIGHT GAME HOMEY... as RANDY MOSS' daughter breaks all-time NCAA scoring record!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: STRAIGHT GAME HOMEY... as RANDY MOSS' daughter breaks all-time NCAA scoring record!

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

unfortunately the moss is another sad brotha statistic when it comes to actually there for his kid (they are estranged and he never has been there).. knocked the boots and didnt keep his stuff in-bounds.. if u get my drift. adrian petersen anyone?nfl and others should stop the jabro approach to this. if any other commmunity had such a disastrous record in this area, it would rightfully b a national emergency and open embarassment! randy likely was abandoned, and is now pasiing on the same cycle of tradition. what are the consequences for her? what kind of guy will she reproduce with?

anywho, his daughter Sydney channeled her inner moss against the 2007 dolphins and just went off for 63 points in a division3 game. previous rec was 61 and set back in 1991. she's a 5'11 guard whoaveraged 23 points and 11 assists in her junior year in high school. went to  hernandez U (u of F) and played before transferring to smaller  Thaomas More.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's some ignorant stuff Commy. The information on Sydney was spot on minus the Hernandez reference. Seriously, Hernandez U? From what I've read here in the past, I know you have a better football mind than this crap. Peace. Go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: STRAIGHT GAME HOMEY... as RANDY MOSS' daughter breaks all-time NCAA scoring record!

I only care if she can suit up, catch passes and run as fast as dad...if not, who cares?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You can't say he wasn't there for her. I personally saw them hitting a bucket of golf balls   She lives/lived outside of cincinnati and went to Ryle high school. He saw her more then your "sources" say. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I only care if she can suit up, catch passes and run as fast as dad...if not, who cares?!

[/QUOTE]

Can she go loooong!  If so, sign the beast! LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can't say he wasn't there for her. I personally saw them hitting a bucket of golf balls   She lives/lived outside of cincinnati and went to Ryle high school. He saw her more then your "sources" say. 

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  I really dislike the people who make assumptions of this nature based on "sources"

Randy Moss has four children with Sydney's mother.  Something tells me he was around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie is pure ignorant racist trash and the biggest jabro on this board. What a disgraceful loser!