Strange coincidence from Denver game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Strange coincidence from Denver game

via twitter.

tim tebow's favorite bible verse is John 3:16. he threw for 316 yards today. Coincidence?

And averaged 31.6 yards per.

And it was JOHN who told him to pull the trigger...Bizarre

Im a little nervous about next week...not by a matchup standpoint....unless you consider the matchup pats vs jesus

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Strange coincidence from Denver game

In Response to Strange coincidence from Denver game:
    [QUOTE]via twitter.  tim tebow's favorite bible verse is John 3:16. he threw for 316 yards today. Coincidence? And averaged 31.6 yards per. And it was JOHN who told him to pull the trigger...Bizarre Im a little nervous about next week...not by a matchup standpoint....unless you consider the matchup pats vs jesus
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

As strange as Tebow thinking Brady is a prophet............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]via twitter.  tim tebow's favorite bible verse is John 3:16. he threw for 316 yards today. Coincidence? And averaged 31.6 yards per. And it was JOHN who told him to pull the trigger...Bizarre Im a little nervous about next week...not by a matchup standpoint....unless you consider the matchup pats vs jesus

Oh, here is a better one,  EVERY time Tebow played the Patriots, he lost.  Plus, Jesus doesn't like football.  I read the book.  It's very clear about that sort of thing, you have to actually kind of be full of it to think he DOES help Tebow win.  Tebow doesn't even think that.  He just thinks the first and most important thing in his life is his relationship with Jesus Christ, so all the rest of it is not a big deal.  If God influenced football games, he would be pulling for the Patriots, because Bob Kraft is jewish, and they are STILL God's chosen people.  If you don't believe that, read the book of Revelation and see who God bails out in the end.  This will be about football, plain and simple.  You can't leave NO ONE deep and expect to win against a guy who threw deep on you all game.  STUPID.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Tebow went from a QB who seemed to be a paradoxical flash in the pan (see his 3 recent losses) to a winning QB who is simply going to have bad games, and who shall swim out of it as long as he's well coached with the proper adjustments (see today).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Here's another coincidence.  Out of all the food in the world, Tom Brady's favorite food is Onion Rings.. Imagine that, TFB loves him some rings!
    Whoa...scary!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Tebow has a secretary named Lincoln and Lincoln had a secretary named Tebow. 

This is kinda freaking me out, Johnny.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

re:
    "Im a little nervous about next week...not by a matchup standpoint....unless you consider the matchup pats vs jesus"

thanks for the laugh! really had a good long one.
    i posted the stats too. though without the christian relevance

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

seriously though, the guy does have a lot of charisma, will, fire and heart, reminiscent of a young brady. hoping he is not as intelligent (would never compare their qb skills so let's not go there).

it wil  be fun to watch brady lead his team against tebow leading his team.
     denver next week is not to be overlooked

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Strange coincidence from Denver game:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Strange coincidence from Denver game : As strange as Tebow thinking Brady is a prophet............
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

i caught that. that was cute tebow saying that.
    all the metaphors are there. it only adds to the buildup and the fun.
    face it. this is the most exciting part of an exciting season (playing the tebows initially) and them beating pitt in dramatic style to face us next week.
    made my weekend.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Tebow went from a QB who seemed to be a paradoxical flash in the pan (see his 3 recent losses) to a winning QB who is simply going to have bad games, and who shall swim out of it as long as he's well coached with the proper adjustments (see today).
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

in my opiinion, the game was not well coached imo and the playcalling for him was abysmal at times.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Tebow has a secretary named Lincoln and Lincoln had a secretary named Tebow.  This is kinda freaking me out, Johnny.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

huh?
    you lost me on this one?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Strange coincidence from Denver game : huh? you lost me on this one?
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]Let me guess US History was not your favorite subject in school!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Jesus does not like football, being a carpenter his favorite programming is "This Old House". I hear that him and Bob Vila were sharing trade secrets at the last supper.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Strange coincidence from Denver game : Let me guess US History was not your favorite subject in school!
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

lets say i know/ or remember what i know. (what you allude to in your post i may have guessed)

altho, i will tell you i have studied much since i left school and have found most of what is taught in high school, college and elementary school is not actual history, but was used to serve a nefarious purpose, ie propaganda.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Here we go again The Preacher vs. The Playboy! That's what they are calling it. I read that Brady's father was going to be a priest but then met his wife. Brady is a married man. I hate the way the media portrays Brady, nd makes Tebow a saint. God doesn't care about Football. This I know for sure and we all know baseball is not his sport either. Look how long it took the Red Sox's to win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Strange coincidence from Denver game : lets say i know/ or remember what i know. (what you allude to in your post i may have guessed) altho, i will tell you i have studied much since i left school and have found most of what is taught in high school, college and elementary school is not actual history, but was used to serve a nefarious purpose, ie propaganda.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Lincoln and Kennedy share a bunch of similarities, that is what he was referring to.  

Lincoln

Kennedy

Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846

Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946

He was elected President in 1860

He was elected President in 1960

His wife lost a child while living in the White House

His wife lost a child while living in the White House

He was directly concerned with Civil Rights

He was directly concerned with Civil Rights

Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy who told him not to go to the theater *1

Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln who told him not to go to Dallas *2

Lincoln was shot in the back of the head in the presence of his wife

Kennedy was shot in the back of the head in the presence of his wife

Lincoln shot in the Ford Theatre

Kennedy shot in a Lincoln, made by Ford

He was shot on a Friday

He was shot on a Friday

The assassin, John Wilkes Booth, was known by three names, comprised of fifteen letters

The assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, was known by three names, comprised of fifteen letters

Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and fled to a warehouse *3

Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and fled to a theater

Booth was killed before being brought to trial

Oswald was killed before being brought to trial

There were theories that Booth was part of a greater conspiracy

There were theories that Oswald was part of a greater conspiracy

Lincoln's successor was Andrew Johnson, born in 1808

Kennedy's successor was Lyndon Johnson, born in 1908

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, and they were BOTH right handed.  Tebow is NOT.  Weird, huh?  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

kennedy was taken out by the government within the government.
    not aware of who called the move on lincoln.