Streaming Sites....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Streaming Sites....

The Pre-season is here, the regular season is around the corner. I can't watch every patriots game on tv. I would like to know if any of you know of any website where we can watch the games live??? Virus free please!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Streaming Sites....

Google front row sports, or watch all sports free blogspot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

oleoletv.com

it's a site focusing on soccer, but streams all sports.

It can be a little confusing to navigate, but I've watched many a PPV through there. Even more fun, sometimes you can find spanish broadcasts! You know, if you find that kind of thing fun...

Support E-Piracy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

they serve their purpose but the one thing they all lack when watching is clarity.

wish the NFL would get smart and start streaming them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Streaming Sites....:
    [QUOTE]they serve their purpose but the one thing they all lack when watching is clarity. wish the NFL would get smart and start streaming them.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I agree about the quality...but hey, I won't compain about FREE!

NFL has gotten started. Was in Thursday night games? Anyway, you can watch online, and, get this...choose WHICH camera to watch! I mean, it's like a personal production studio on your computer. The football geek in me gets a raging pant tent over it. You can rewind, switch angels on the...anything really. I can only imagine the infrastructure needed to make that available for a single game, nevermind up to 16 in a weekend.

But it's coming. A few years from now I'll be able to stream the "All 22" tape I've been waiting years for. I am kind of glad they are taking the time to do it right rather than just throwing it out there. They also have teh Dish Network NFL Package to consider. Dish paid a TON for those rights, not sure when that contract is up, but I imagine changes will come at that point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

TheFirstRow.eu is a good site you can watch I think every NFL game there and every other sport..don't download the Ilivid plug-in or player...there'll be a few pop-ups....and you'll also need to download the stream torrent in order to watch the games....

Enjoy!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Streaming Sites....": [QUOTE]they serve their purpose but the one thing they all lack when watching is clarity. wish the NFL would get smart and start streaming them. Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE] Nfl.com does have 19.99$ for live stream preseason games. For Regular season the Sunday ticket is 200$ for good quality. Or interwebs and a prayer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Streaming Sites....": Nfl.com does have 19.99$ for live stream preseason games. For Regular season the Sunday ticket is 200$ for good quality. Or interwebs and a prayer
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't pay 10 cents to stream preseason games. As far as I'm concerned the NFL shot itself in the foot by continuing to give Direct TV an exclusive. They'd make more money if they had allowed every television carrier to offer Sunday Ticket as well as offering a regular season streaming package.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

[QUOTE]TheFirstRow.eu is a good site you can watch I think every NFL game there and every other sport..don't download the Ilivid plug-in or player...there'll be a few pop-ups....and you'll also need to download the stream torrent in order to watch the games.... Enjoy!!
    Posted by leonardo0110[/QUOTE]
    I second this. With streaming you'll get cruddy quality and occasional buffering and such, but it's better than dishing out $200 for the Direct TV package. I have used this site and it works well just about every time.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

^ they are showing it Saturday a

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Streaming Sites.... : I second this. With streaming you'll get cruddy quality and occasional buffering and such, but it's better than dishing out $200 for the Direct TV package. I have used this site and it works well just about every time.
    Posted by JMUFranco[/QUOTE]
    Got the Sunday ticket basic which is all games for regular season free again this season.  Just gotta threaten to take your cable needs elsewhere.  2 seasons of Sunday ticket max and this season Sunday Ticket basic and I have paid a total of.... $14.  Last year they dished me out enough credits that it covered all but $14 worth. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

For those who want to see the preseason and regular season games free that website I mentioned above can become one of your best friends...lol you can watch any game there...just don't expect great quality...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Streaming Sites.... : Got the Sunday ticket basic which is all games for regular season free again this season.  Just gotta threaten to take your cable needs elsewhere.  2 seasons of Sunday ticket max and this season Sunday Ticket basic and I have paid a total of.... $14.  Last year they dished me out enough credits that it covered all but $14 worth. 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

...Damn I gotta try that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Why hasn't the NFL Network worked something out with Time Warner yet?  They are going to have games on every Thursday Night this year and most of us can't get those games without changing to Direct TV or going to a bar.  I'd switch to Direct TV if they had my wife's Japanses channels but they don't and I watch enough sports as it is so I can't justify cutting her stuff for one night of football.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Streaming Sites.... : Got the Sunday ticket basic which is all games for regular season free again this season.  Just gotta threaten to take your cable needs elsewhere.  2 seasons of Sunday ticket max and this season Sunday Ticket basic and I have paid a total of.... $14.  Last year they dished me out enough credits that it covered all but $14 worth. 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

how exactly did that strategy and conversation go, if you please?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Streaming Sites.... : how exactly did that strategy and conversation go, if you please?
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Good question.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Streaming Sites.... : how exactly did that strategy and conversation go, if you please?
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]
    First of all are you currently under contract with Direct tv?  If so then there are two ways that I have found have worked for some of my friends.  Call them up and ask for the retention department.  These people are paid to keep you at Direct TV.  If you had the Sunday ticket in the past then tell them that you have been contacted by ______ (use other local cable company name) and they have some good deals going right now and are willing to buy you out of your contract with Direct TV.  Then tell them you got Direct TV because of the Sunday Ticket and that even at the lower price for this year you won't be able to get it.  Is there anything they can offer for the Sunday ticket in order to keep you as a Direct tv customer.

At this point they will do one of the following...offer half price on the max package ($150) and standard ticket ($99)  or give you the Standard package free and offer the max package for ($99) or give you the max package free or tell you sorry, there is nothing they can do.  Which at this point if you don't like any offer or they say no then you can say ok I will think about what I am going to do and call back to let them know.  Wait a few days and call back and try again.  It all depends who you talk to.  I always have success calling in the mornings, even on weekends.

If you haven't had Sunday ticket before then use the same story but add in that you have never got the Sunday ticket before and that you would like to see what it was all about and will stay with Direct TV if they can offer you something with the Sunday Ticket.

Now if you you are willing to just get a discount on either package you can talk to customer service and say the exact same thing and they will discount it for you.  Probably wont see any free stuff from them.

Now if you aren't under contract with direct tv, call and tell them the same story but don't tell them another cable company will buy you out of contract.  Just simply say other cable companies in the area have some really good deals going on right now, you don't want to leave Direct tv, can they offer you anything to stay.  Then say you might be interested in staying if they could offer you the sunday ticket.  Again they will give you the choice I mentioned above.

The Sunday Max for this year is all the games, the Red Zone and the To GO package where you can watch on your laptop.  The Standard package is just all the games.  It seems like they are more then willing this year to easily give away each package for half price.  A bit more work to get something free since they broke the packages up to make them more affordable.  But they are still giving it away, depending on who you talk to.

If you are out of contract and there is some new equipment you want to add or channels you want to add and don't mind signing another contract with them then call and ask for those things and ask for Sunday ticket too.  The possibilities are endless. 

It never hurts to ask.  Amazing what you can get when all you do is simply ask. 

Good Luck!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

http://www.lshunter.tv/other-live-streaming-video.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

All the free streaming sights are horrible.  Too much junk going on with those places, ads, screen freezes, just worthless unless you have tons and tons of patience.  SOP Cast was always good but hard time finding channels with it.

I am very tempted to get the preseason on NFL.com for $19.99.  Watch when I want.  Or maybe I will just wait for the replay on Saturday!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.lshunter.tv/other-live-streaming-video.html
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Thanks man...no sound on my stream but pic is good, so I guess I'll take what I can get.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Streaming Sites.... : Thanks man...no sound on my stream but pic is good, so I guess I'll take what I can get.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

use the link for iBrod TV Channel 7

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html

WATCHED THE ENTIRE GAME... NOT BAD AT ALL.    

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I came home from work tonight and wanted to see the game so I broke down and bought NFL Game Pass for $260 (Canadian).  I was reluctant to spend that, but now am glad I did.  Can rewatch any preseason or regular season game at anytime, plus get the coaches film. I'm a tad horrified, though, at how much of my income goes directly to the NFL when you add up Pat's season tickets, Sunday ticket, and Game Pass .  . .  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I came home from work tonight and wanted to see the game so I broke down and bought NFL Game Pass for $260 (Canadian).  I was reluctant to spend that, but now am glad I did.  Can rewatch any preseason or regular season game at anytime, plus get the coaches film. I'm a tad horrified, though, at how much of my income goes directly to the NFL when you add up Pat's season tickets, Sunday ticket, and Game Pass .  . .  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]
    The coaches film will be pretty awesome to watch!