Strenght of Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Strenght of Schedule

Just a read a short article on the easiest schedules from BLeacher Report.
     Pats are ranked 1st (easiest). that's not the point.. I got a great chuckle out of the last paragraph. 
    "  While the Jets and Bills are certainly capable of beating the Pats on any given day, the Patriots still have an easier road than their division rivals, simply because they don't have to play the Patriots. "

That is a great! 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1280956-ranking-the-10-easiest-nfl-schedules-in-2012?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl#/articles/1280956-ranking-the-10-easiest-nfl-schedules-in-2012/page/11

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Strenght of Schedule

Well, the biggest reason the Pats will always have an "easier road" is because they don't have to play the Pats.

But seriously . . .   Bleacher Report?

Undecided

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

This is great news!  Now Mercury Morris will have another thing to whine about when its all said and done!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: Strenght of Schedule:
    [QUOTE]This is great news!  Now Mercury Morris will have another thing to whine about when its all said and done!
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Mercury Morris can't say anything since the 1972 Dolphins had a notoriosly easy schedule.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

That's pretty funny.  I don't think strength of schedule is all that telling at this point though.  There are teams that did well last year that won't this year and vice versa.  Strength of schedule analysis at this time of the year assumes all teams will be no better or worse than they were last year.  We know that isn't true.  I subscribe to Mike Reiss' view.  "When" you play a team is also a big factor.  For example, if you beat a hot 5-0 team that finishes 7-9, that team was playing good football when you played them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]This is great news!  Now Mercury Morris will have another thing to whine about when its all said and done!
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

The Dolphins had a marshmellowy soft schedule in 1972, when they went 14-0 in the regular season:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=paolantonio_sal&id=3107054

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Strenght of Schedule : And there is that patsie arrogance we all know about.  Even though they lost to the 6-10 Bills just last year and could beat a team with a winning record last year plus the fact the Jets took 2 of 3 in 2010, you think that the mere possibility of that happening this year is absurd.  Not only could both teams beat the patsies in 2012, as is, but that team is one hard hit on Brady from being a non playoff team.  You remember the end of Drew's career witht he patsies, don't you?  No reason tommy can't go out the same way, especially with that 60+% passing offense.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Hey MAGGOT.... Go back to the dung heap you live in with Bloomberg, Spitzer, Wiener,Cuomo, and Feets Ryan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Strenght of Schedule : And there is that patsie arrogance we all know about.  Even though they lost to the 6-10 Bills just last year and could beat a team with a winning record last year plus the fact the Jets took 2 of 3 in 2010, you think that the mere possibility of that happening this year is absurd.  Not only could both teams beat the patsies in 2012, as is, but that team is one hard hit on Brady from being a non playoff team.  You remember the end of Drew's career witht he patsies, don't you?  No reason tommy can't go out the same way, especially with that 60+% passing offense.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

I know you are not referring to me...I didn't write the article..
    but I suppose you prefer the Daily Jets Soap Opera Debacle.. regardless, I remember the end of Bledsoes career and a young lad named Brady stepping in admirably. Well, all great careers must come to an end. whos your Plan B after miraculous Sancheese? At least (as of today) we have Hoyer who could start (let's say ...Dolphins), and another young LAD named Mallet.  Oh that's right you got ..   NO NO NOooooooooo TeBoNOOOOOO. Isn't he the guy who runs? like 40 some odd yards THE WRONG WAY!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

19-0

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Did they steal that gag line from me?  Whatever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Strenghto of Schedule

Again our New York guest has made himself heard. So it's come down to this.......you wanting Tom Brady to get hurt much like his predesessor? Your hope and will towards the Jets winning straight up has passed and now you see the only way for your team to win is for someone to get hurt? In New England we hope for the opposite, we always want the best team possible to be fielded so we know we beat their best. I guess in New York it's different. I guess I'm not surprised.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Strenght of Schedule:
    [QUOTE]Just a read a short article on the easiest schedules from BLeacher Report.  Pats are ranked 1st (easiest). that's not the point.. I got a great chuckle out of the last paragraph.  "  While the Jets and Bills are certainly capable of beating the Pats on any given day, the Patriots still have an easier road than their division rivals, simply because they don't have to play the Patriots. " That is a great!  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1280956-ranking-the-10-easiest-nfl-schedules-in-2012?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl#/articles/1280956-ranking-the-10-easiest-nfl-schedules-in-2012/page/11
    Posted by ASO9771[/QUOTE]

New collective bargaining agreement: teams must play themselves twice. That means the best the Pats can do is 14-2, but then, er....wait...if they are the ones that beat themselves, they'd still be 16-0, er, but then who took the loss? I'm so confused.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]19-0
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Wrong my friend: 38-0.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]With such a soft schedule and the video tapes, I don't see why the Patsies wont be one and done in the Playoffs.
    Posted by ManningRules[/QUOTE]

But then, that would be the kind of thing you wouldn't understand. We all get that and will take that into account when we slam you.

Sections
Shortcuts