Strippers or Hooters girls?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Strippers or Hooters girls?

The Golden Banana on rte 1 do you remember????

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Page 12

• <! 2009_46.jpg
    • <! 2009_01.jpg
    • <! 2009_02.jpg   
    • Apparently...there's not much difference between the two...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The all time best named strip club... Lol.  The  other one across the road...  Forget the name, but they had a $1.00 cover charge so basically you could pay a dollar and watch a nude 20 year old dance in your face then get back in your car and continue on your way.  always thought that was a bargain.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Like i said nuttin beats a victoria's secret babe

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The all time best named strip club... Lol.  The  other one across the road...  Forget the name, but they had a $1.00 cover charge so basically you could pay a dollar and watch a nude 20 year old dance in your face then get back in your car and continue on your way.  always thought that was a bargain.

[/QUOTE]

Lol!!!

I remember going into one north of Dallas once, like 3  AM, where we had no business even continuing to be out, and it they wanted like $50 for the 4 of us as a cover. Of course, the morons we were, we paid it.   We thought there must be something REALLY good in there if that was the fee at that time of night.

Much to our horror, there was 1 girl on the stage, VERY large, and it was a complete and total disaster.  We demanded our money back on the way out and the very large bouncer chuckled.

I was just shocked because the quality of strip clubs in any of the major cities, even the remote clubs, have unreal dancers in there.  San Antonio also.

[/QUOTE]

never been to Texas, but I have sampled in my work travels, fla, NC, VA,pa, ind, wis, oh, with mixed reviews ... But I was spoiled early since I went to school at uvm and of course made many excursions to Montreal .  les Quebecois sont magnifique...!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My favorite pick up line to a stripper sitting at the bar waiting for some action... "Hello, can I push in your stool?"  They seem to expect those types of pickup lines.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

"mixed reviews" haha

Yeah, plus it's full nudity in Canada.  To this day, I have no idea why some lash out at the Canadians. hehe

One word of warning: Never enter one in W. Virginia.

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me the best Strip Clubs are in W.Virginia they allow touching there(For a price of course) but they have some really high profile Strip clubs down there with Beautiful women too. Theres this Place called The Spearmint Rhino down there that is just out of this world cool( they do charge a Thirty dollars to get in though but its well worth it). 200 dollars a pop for a Private lap dance is a little expensive but They make it almost worth it. You can go as far as you want in those clubs with the girls as long as you have the money they have the time. Just gotta remember to bring the raincoats if you wanna get freaky deaky. Lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

And to anwser the question i would take strippers.  Looking at hot girls just doesnt do it for me anymore i gotta be able to touch. Lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

speaking of names i remember the Ramrod off the Fens or whatever it was called when I lived in Boston back when, which by the name you can figure out who it's clientel was...

i bet you went there a few times Coolio...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"mixed reviews" haha

Yeah, plus it's full nudity in Canada.  To this day, I have no idea why some lash out at the Canadians. hehe

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me the best Strip Clubs are in W.Virginia they allow touching there(For a price of course) but they have some really high profile Strip clubs down there with Beautiful women too. Theres this Place called The Spearmint Rhino down there that is just out of this world cool( they do charge a Thirty dollars to get in though but its well worth it). 200 dollars a pop for a Private lap dance is a little expensive but They make it almost worth it. You can go as far as you want in those clubs with the girls as long as you have the money they have the time. Just gotta remember to bring the raincoats if you wanna get freaky deaky. Lol

[/QUOTE]

Not in the town I was in.  Trust me.  Missing teeth, etc.

It's somewhat comical that you're saying W. Virginia is known for great stripclubs, too.    W. Virginia is good camping and white water rafting and THAT IS IT.

Texas is where it's at.  No doubt. Or Canada.

[/QUOTE]

If you ever go back to W.Virginia(And have the money to blow) check out the Spearmint Rhino i guarentee you'll change your tune. Place is the Stripclub of all stripclubs.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"mixed reviews" haha

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's somewhat comical that you're saying W. Virginia is known for great stripclubs, too.    W. Virginia is good camping and white water rafting and THAT IS IT.

[/QUOTE]

If you ever go back to W.Virginia(And have the money to blow) check out the Spearmint Rhino i guarentee you'll change your tune. Place is the Stripclub of all stripclubs.

[/QUOTE]

u gotta love the names of these places though whatever ur preference!

the Golden Banana! The Spearmint Rhino! hilarious

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And to anwser the question i would take strippers.  Looking at hot girls just doesnt do it for me anymore i gotta be able to touch. Lol

[/QUOTE]

Why not "touch" later? Get my drift?  I still think people are completely dumb dropping $20 per lap dance all night on a lesbian or a single mom with the same lapdance over and over.

At least the Hooters chicks are college age and lacking disease.

[/QUOTE]

Yea but there stuck up as F ck at hooters.The whole point of paying for that sh!t isnt for them to do the actual act, You pay them to go away afterwards which i think is the best part about Strip clubs. And i never get a dance from the same girl twice if i liked what she was doin we might get a little more " Involved" But most of the time i just move on to the next one. And it isnt 20 dollars a dance at the Spearmint it really is 200 that wasnt a typo. Lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"mixed reviews" haha

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What town?

[/QUOTE]

Let me get back to you. I didnt even bother to check what town it was in( Didnt care really at the time i was just lookin forward to goin) when my friend brought me there.  Ill ask him and get back to you scully. Lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is it neccessary to ALWAYS reply to a post by repeating that post??

[/QUOTE]

Dont like it... Leave then you PUKE!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Page 12

• <! 2009_46.jpg
    • <! 2009_01.jpg
    • <! 2009_02.jpg  
    • Apparently...there's not much difference between the two...

[/QUOTE]

pics didnt post

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts