Stroll down Gang Green Forum today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Stroll down Gang Green Forum today

They may hate the Patriots more, but they also hate the giants:

I literally hope the world ends February 4th, or a team plane crash, I have never been this mad in a long time

Maybe the team planes can reach Indy at the same time and collide head on
    Ravens, 49ers, Colts, Jets fans we should all blockade Super Bowl 46 and not allow it to happen.

Or hope a meteor hits Indy

Here's a kick in the a*s stat:

Neither the Pats or Giants have lost since the last time they played the Jets

Congrats Rex and Tanny for being the fueld that propelled BOTH teams to the Super Bowl!!!

The only good thing I can possibly think of is that one of them will lose the Super Bowl.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=70577

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Stroll down Gang Green Forum today

In Response to Stroll down Gang Green Forum today:
    They may hate the Patriots more, but they also hate the giants: I literally hope the world ends February 4th, or a team plane crash, I have never been this mad in a long time Maybe the team planes can reach Indy at the same time and collide head on Ravens, 49ers, Colts, Jets fans we should all blockade Super Bowl 46 and not allow it to happen. Or hope a meteor hits Indy Here's a kick in the a*s stat: Neither the Pats or Giants have lost since the last time they played the Jets Congrats Rex and Tanny for being the fueld that propelled BOTH teams to the Super Bowl!!! The only good thing I can possibly think of is that one of them will lose the Super Bowl. http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=70577
    Posted by pauldeba

Jealousy from Jets fans is always good for a laugh. They'll always be the football joke of NYC and of our division. If they'd only learn to embrace their role as the clowns of the NFL they'd be happier.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

One thing to read the Gang Green forum, I wonder what it is like over in Colts country?  That town must now be the largest group of the biggest fans of the Giants outside of NY!!  An AFC town goes rogue!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

..and the Jets future looks so rosey too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

oh man, this is a nightmare scenario for the jets fans...hard to root for either team from their perspective...i mean there are reasons to root for both, they could root for the new york team to represent their city or new england to represent the AFC, but i doubt they will even care who wins except to bash on the losing team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

"Yesterday was just horrible, an outright catastrophe. The worst possible scenario occured, two lucky teams and I mean lucky, I just can't believe the Giants won off that fumble and Ravens missed a 31 yard field goal, just flabbergasted."

Priceless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Stroll down Gang Green Forum today:
    They may hate the Patriots more, but they also hate the giants: I literally hope the world ends February 4th, or a team plane crash, I have never been this mad in a long time Maybe the team planes can reach Indy at the same time and collide head on Ravens, 49ers, Colts, Jets fans we should all blockade Super Bowl 46 and not allow it to happen. Or hope a meteor hits Indy Here's a kick in the a*s stat: Neither the Pats or Giants have lost since the last time they played the Jets Congrats Rex and Tanny for being the fueld that propelled BOTH teams to the Super Bowl!!! The only good thing I can possibly think of is that one of them will lose the Super Bowl. http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=70577
    Posted by pauldeba

Well what do you know! Here's a Jets' fan who can actually construct a sentence of more than three words!!

Now...that's progress! LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

"To me, being a Jets fan is like a person with Downs Syndrome trying to explain what it's like to be retardded."

ROTFL!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Everybody local got a conference championship trophy but them.

They should look forward to April.  Hope springs eternal that the Royal Tannenbaum will draft or sign another savior for the team.  Past saviors include DeWayne Shrimpy-Arms Robertson, Stone-Hips Gholston, the Sanchize and Kyle Shrimpy-Arms Wilson.  They still have the last two on the roster, hoping that their turnaround is just around the corner. 

Also on the roster is Bad Mood Santonio Holmes for another 4 years.  The Jets will still have Moody's bonus money pro-rated against their cap whether they keep Moody on the team or not.  The Jets re-signed Daddy Cromartie to a four-year, $32 million contract on August 1, 2011, so his bonus money is around for 3 years also.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Stroll down Gang Green Forum today:
    I have a buddy who is a Jets fan. He says he will not watch the SB just like he didn't watch SB 42. LMAO
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

I got a buddy who is a Jets fan that said he rooted for the Giants 4 years ago because no way did he want to see the Pats go 19-0 and win another one but he says this time around the Giants fans are so horrendous, he's actually considering rooting for the Patriots.  I just laughed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This one is one of my favorites...

but it teaches you a lot about life. it teaches you how to lose and that life is full of disappointments, it teaches you that even when life punches you in the face, you gotta get up and try again next time. yeah this super bowl is a giant bleep sandwich, and this season has been a living hell, but im sure as hell glad to be a jets fan and not one of those chickenbleep chowderheads or a giants fan that thinks they own the entire goddamn city

I have a feeling he's measuring the rope as he wrote this...priceless!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Stroll down Gang Green Forum today : That NY thing is a very weird dynamic.  I get the impression the Giants players and fans are pretty over-confident and I am not sure why.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Typical New Yorkers, my good man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Stroll down Gang Green Forum today":
    One thing to read the Gang Green forum, I wonder what it is like over in Colts country?  That town must now be the largest group of the biggest fans of the Giants outside of NY!!  An AFC town goes rogue! Posted by agcsbill
    Yip. I live in Indiana, and I can attest to it. It's why I loathe the Manning's so much. They are looking for Eli Skywalker to rescue them from Emporer Belichick and Lord Brady. One of my FB friends who is a Colts fan (and hilariously has been on there every week trying to pawn off his season tickets game by game--which he bought because he wanted to have seats to see the Colts historically make the SB on their home field) posted immediately that he had just become a Giants fan: "we can not have Tom Brady winning a Super Bowl at Lucas Oil Stadium". So there it is my friend, straight from Colts country. That's what they're up to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This one is one of my favorites... but it teaches you a lot about life. it teaches you how to lose and that life is full of disappointments, it teaches you that even when life punches you in the face, you gotta get up and try again next time. yeah this super bowl is a giant bleep sandwich, and this season has been a living hell, but im sure as hell glad to be a jets fan and not one of those chickenbleep chowderheads or a giants fan that thinks they own the entire goddamn city I have a feeling he's measuring the rope as he wrote this...priceless!
    Posted by mthurl

"I have a feeling he's measuring the rope as he wrote this..."

LOL!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to "Re: Stroll down Gang Green Forum today": Yip. I live in Indiana, and I can attest to it. It's why I loathe the Manning's so much. They are looking for Eli Skywalker to rescue them from Emporer Belichick and Lord Brady. One of my FB friends who is a Colts fan (and hilariously has been on there every week trying to pawn off his season tickets game by game--which he bought because he wanted to have seats to see the Colts historically make the SB on their home field) posted immediately that he had just become a Giants fan: "we can not have Tom Brady winning a Super Bowl at Lucas Oil Stadium". So there it is my friend, straight from Colts country. That's what they're up to.
    Posted by TheExaminer

No question about it...the entire State of Indiana will be rooting for Eli Manning, and the G-men: http://www.indystar.com/article/20120123/LOCAL18/201230311/Kravitz-Indy-fans-rely-Manning-vanquish-Patriots?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

So, this Kravitz idiot compares the Patriots to the North Korean military? Just shows you what lovely hosts these hypocritical creeps are. The myth of "the classy Indy fan" was destroyed when the whole stadium booed a 12 year old girl when hosting the national punt, pass and kick contest. I wouldn't mind it if their team goes 2-14 for the next decade, serves them right and it is looking like they will.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I don't think I'd mind Indianans so much if only one of them knew just what the he** a goddamm Hoosier was.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

So, this Kravitz idiot compares the Patriots to the North Korean military? Just shows you what lovely hosts these hypocritical creeps are. The myth of "the classy Indy fan" was destroyed when the whole stadium booed a 12 year old girl when hosting the national punt, pass and kick contest. I wouldn't mind it if their team goes 2-14 for the next decade, serves them right and it is looking like they will.
    Posted by pauldeba

Yes Paul, that was a classless act because she represented the Pats that day in Indy. Just goes to show us how hated the Pats are around the Country for whatever reasons. Good I love it! It's not like attending a Dodger vs Redsox game in LA and finding half the crowd rooting for the Sox. Sox really do have a Nation.

Anyway thank you for a fun post. Here is another From Gang Green Forum:

Originally Posted by Pereiro16 
    at least we know the world aint ending in 2012... the end of the world will be when the Jets win the superbowl

Answer: by Rawrk

the world will end right before it.

down by 2. drive down to the opponent's 2 yard line. fg unit lines up for the

19 yard fg.

the snap.

the hold.

the kick is up. Looking good!

fire rains from the sky, hits the ball, football explodes.

armageddon. /quote

Laugh at those who snide you, it's good for your health...

Proverbs 17:22
    A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

As I said before, from Rex's point of view the match-up is:

"I didn't come here to kiss Bill Belichick's rings"
    versus
    "I didn't come here to be anybody's little brother"

Well, somebody's little brother is gonna be kissing somebody else's rings . . .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisBarb. Show ChrisBarb's posts

You guys do realize that Kravitz's article was entirely tongue in cheek, right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

It's true that this is a difficult time for Jets fans but at least they have lots of experience in rooting for a team other than their own in the SB.

Sections
Shortcuts