Stuff like this makes me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Stuff like this makes me

Welker got Scre_ed in the A55

Stuff like this makes me not cheer for this team.

HOMERS DON'T NEED TO REPLY

Not paying a guy who gave you everything, played wayyyy beyond his contract and signed a franchise tag and left out in cold. ON TOP OF THAT the owner going out in the media and lying through his teeth that he wants Wes to be there til he retires.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Stuff like this makes me

Feel free to not cheer for the team. 

We won't miss you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

not sure how long u've been watching the Patriots for, but I remember when they were cellar dwellars.  After a great 2001-2004 seasons, the Patriots have become soft. I still watch, as it's the end of the Brady era. Sure, they've got a chance...and with a little luck, maybe can win another one before Brady moves on or retires.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to akius' comment:

Not paying a guy who gave you everything, played wayyyy beyond his contract and signed a franchise tag and left out in told. ON TOP OF THAT the owner going out in the media and lying that he wants Wes to be there til he retires.

You don't pay a player for what they have done, but what you think they can do in the future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

not sure how long u've been watching the Patriots for, but I remember when they were cellar dwellars.  After a great 2001-2004 seasons, the Patriots have become soft. I still watch, as it's the end of the Brady era. Sure, they've got a chance...and with a little luck, maybe can win another one before Brady moves on or retires.

Yhea I dig, I bet TB is really pissed off. Its not just the money, the deceit and arrogance. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Just keep repeating this and then see how you feel in the morning...

"The Patriots management has proven that they know much much much more than I do about how to build a championship team while planning for both the near term and long term."  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

You don't pay a player for what they have done, but what you think they can do in the future.

I get that but why go to the media and lie between your teeth, give him a proper chance to find a good new team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

"The Patriots management has proven that they know much much much more than I do about how to build a championship team while planning for both the near term and long term."  

I'm not douting that I'm just saying they screwed Welker Mike wallace get what $50 Mil and a standup guy like welker get shelled.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

that's just a pr ploy....lol.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I get that but why go to the media and lie between your teeth, give him a proper chance to find a good new team.

We may be playing that "good new team" next January.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

No Chance

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

We may be playing that "good new team" next January.

Yhea Jan instead of Feb, but not likely

We couldn't play Denver in Feb. Anyone have the details of the contract.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!!  Hope that works for you!  Problem is there are 31 other very smart teams/owners out there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Seriously not paying a guy who caught 100 catches for the past 5 years straight is one thing. But screwing with him and @ucking him over is another.

They should've come out and said we are going in different direction and thank you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dennisrbaker. Show dennisrbaker's posts

why are you pissed at the patriots?  they offered welker 2 years 16 million last year!  it was his choice to leave, not the pats.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Seriously not paying a guy who caught 100 catches for the past 5 years straight is one thing. But screwing with him and @ucking him over is another.

They should've come out and said we are going in different direction and thank you.

I'm am surprised that NE couldn't work that deal out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the pats offered 2/10, he signed 2/12.....i mean its not like denver blew him away with a great offer. welker finally realized he wasnt worth the 9-10 mil per he was asking for. he is a 32 year old slot receiver on the back nine of his career. as long as the pats get some help on defense and one more solid receiver, i have no problem with them letting wes walk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

LOL too many brilliant keyboard GM's, man.  Let them vent.  After all, if they were calling the shots, we would have a roster filled with Pro Bowlers.

Wait, there's a salary cap?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to dennisrbaker's comment:

why are you pissed at the patriots?  they offered welker 2 years 16 million last year!  it was his choice to leave, not the pats.

Yup.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

the pats offered 2/10, he signed 2/12.....i mean its not like denver blew him away with a great offer. welker finally realized he wasnt worth the 9-10 mil per he was asking for. he is a 32 year old slot receiver on the back nine of his career. as long as the pats get some help on defense and one more solid receiver, i have no problem with them letting wes walk.

+1 on the d side of the ball

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

He is 31 now, he shouldn't have signed that franchise tag and went after a big contract.

But whatever, I'm just saying he deserved a better closure. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

+1 on the d side of the ball

now they have no excuse to not re-sign talib and go after another safety....if possible another d-lineman as well to help out big vince. if they can get amendola for a similar contract that wes got, you go for it. amendola plays similar to wes and is 6 years younger with a ton less tread on his tires.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Not paying a guy who gave you everything, played wayyyy beyond his contract and signed a franchise tag and left out in told. ON TOP OF THAT the owner going out in the media and lying that he wants Wes to be there til he retires.

Exactly.. That's how it is in the NFL if you want to have any chance of winning. Players and teams both have to look out for themselves. Going forward the Patriots doing have Welker in their plans. I doubt he's going to be eating his next meal at a soup kitchen. 

Sections
Shortcuts