Stuff like this makes me

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Stuff like this makes me

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to akius' comment:

Seriously not paying a guy who caught 100 catches for the past 5 years straight is one thing. But screwing with him and @ucking him over is another.

They should've come out and said we are going in different direction and thank you.

the pats offered 2/10, he signed 2/12.....i mean its not like denver blew him away with a great offer. welker finally realized he wasnt worth the 9-10 mil per he was asking for. he is a 32 year old slot receiver on the back nine of his career. as long as the pats get some help on defense and one more solid receiver, i have no problem with them letting wes walk.

+1 on the d side of the ball

now they have no excuse to not re-sign talib and go after another safety....if possible another d-lineman as well to help out big vince. if they can get amendola for a similar contract that wes got, you go for it. amendola plays similar to wes and is 6 years younger with a ton less tread on his tires.

Agree 100%

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

FOR SALE - #83 Patriots jersey. Worn less than 100 times over the past six years. Laundered repeatedly and still in excellent condition. Make me an offer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

This should've been dealt in a better way. We just lost the best reciever in NE history. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Stuff like this makes me not cheer for this team.

HOMERS DON'T NEED TO REPLY

Not paying a guy who gave you everything, played wayyyy beyond his contract and signed a franchise tag and left out in told. ON TOP OF THAT the owner going out in the media and lying that he wants Wes to be there til he retires.

You don't pay a player for what they have done, but what you think they can do in the future.

Exactly.. That's how it is in the NFL if you want to have any chance of winning. Players and teams both have to look out for themselves. Going forward the Patriots doing have Welker in their plans. I doubt he's going to be eating his next meal at a soup kitchen. 

Yup, this guy will make $40m in a 12 yr career. 

Anyone else on the board doing this well?

I just don't feel that bad for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

FOR SALE - #83 Patriots jersey. Worn less than 100 times over the past six years. Laundered repeatedly and still in excellent condition. Make me an offer.

Home or away?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Seriously not paying a guy who caught 100 catches for the past 5 years straight is one thing. But screwing with him and @ucking him over is another.

They should've come out and said we are going in different direction and thank you.

How did they @uck him over? What difference did it make whether they were in or out on him. He went to free agency and got the best deal he could get. Perhaps you should be pissed at his agent.

Yup......he turned down more money last year! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" As a fan and season ticket holder I remeber the Sullivan/Kiam days and appreciate the fact they have been so competitive for so long."

Sure, and we're all glad for that. 

There's a difference between saying "they are great" and "they are perfect." I'm willing to say the former, not willing to say the latter. 

Hindsight can be brutal. Dropping Milloy, for example, made folks like me look bad when we went on and won it all last year. But you can also argue we left at least one ring on the table, most obvious example was not resigning Deion Branch, I think we left a ring on the table that year and it will be hard to convince me otherwise. 

Still glad to be a Pats fan. Whatever you say about Welker, and i"m not crazy about the move, you will not be able to say we left a ring on the table as we didn't win one with him...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

Welker got Scre_ed in the A55

Stuff like this makes me not cheer for this team.

HOMERS DON'T NEED TO REPLY

Not paying a guy who gave you everything, played wayyyy beyond his contract and signed a franchise tag and left out in cold. ON TOP OF THAT the owner going out in the media and lying through his teeth that he wants Wes to be there til he retires.

[/

Goodbye

Sections
Shortcuts