Stuff Pats Fans say

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Stuff Pats Fans say

Funny stuff here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHnzlIS8QRE#t=92

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Stuff Pats Fans say

100% less "murdery" - LMAO

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I don't have to talk to my friends anymore.  I'll just play that for them while I drink a cold dog!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

ROFL, "Hey I'm Tim Tebow - do you want fries with that". The only issue is the fries would hit the ground 5' behind the counter

BTW Tebow time should so take over for Tebowing. From now on when I short or over toss a ball I'm going to say I Tebow timed it

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

funny post, some of them are true....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

ROFL, "Hey I'm Tim Tebow - do you want fries with that". The only issue is the fries would hit the ground 5' behind the counter

BTW Tebow time should so take over for Tebowing. From now on when I short or over toss a ball I'm going to say I Tebow timed it

You're going to be so bummed when TT fills that empty roster spot after the 1st game. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

funny post, some of them are true....lol

How big a dump Wilfork takes was a gem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

The best one was Ill pay Brady to sleep with my wife.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I miss Moss!!   Hahahaha!  We still get a few of those comments around here, from me included.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

hahahaha that was great! Thanks for sharing TFB!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You're going to be so bummed when TT fills that empty roster spot after the 1st game. LMAO

The sooner you admit that Tebow's football career is over, the sooner you can move on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Love Fitzy, his John Lackey videos are the best.

it's awesome o' clock time. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There goes that prediction. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In all honestly Babe, Tebow is the guy I would want to work with, be friends with, grab a beer, with but I don't want him wasting a spot on the team. Well unless he spends the next year practicing to become a RB then I'd give him another next preseason. But, it appears as if it's QB or bust for him

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Tebow doesn't drink. He eats PB and Js with the crust cut off and drinks apple juice.

But he also is worth millions. When you have the coin you can eat what you want. When you have the coin you get rated on kindness, generosity and work ethic.  Not too many rich people that didnt work hard for it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

[QUOTE]

The sooner you admit that Tebow's football career is over, the sooner you can move on.

[/QUOTE]

I moved on before he even got here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In all honestly Babe, Tebow is the guy I would want to work with, be friends with, grab a beer, with but I don't want him wasting a spot on the team. Well unless he spends the next year practicing to become a RB then I'd give him another next preseason. But, it appears as if it's QB or bust for him

[/QUOTE]

You overvalue these scrub roster slots.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

"Fitzy" grew up one street over from me, George graduated with me. Both funny cats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tebow doesn't drink. He eats PB and Js with the crust cut off and drinks apple juice.

He probably doesn't drink,  when I met him we weren't drinking apple juice and eating PB&J's.  The food and drink was much better then that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You must be right, I mean it's not like they have to cut 37 players every year to get to that scrub spot. I see teams holding lotteries for a fan to take the 53man spot for charity all the time to drum up support because that spot is worthless. So tell me Babe if you think so highly of Tebow and he's not worth one of those "scrub" spots on any team around the league what does that say about Tebow?

Any spot on any team isn't a scrub spot even the 53rd man. They all have earned that spot and can provide something for that spot otherwise they wouldn't be on the team. It's simple, if they can't provide anything to the team to improve it then they don't deserve a 53rd spot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You must be right, I mean it's not like they have to cut 37 players every year to get to that scrub spot. I see teams holding lotteries for a fan to take the 53man spot for charity all the time to drum up support because that spot is worthless. So tell me Babe if you think so highly of Tebow and he's not worth one of those "scrub" spots on any team around the league what does that say about Tebow?

Any spot on any team isn't a scrub spot even the 53rd man. They all have earned that spot and can provide something for that spot otherwise they wouldn't be on the team. It's simple, if they can't provide anything to the team to improve it then they don't deserve a 53rd spot.

[/QUOTE]

Never said I think highly of Tebow.

If you think those last 2 or 3 roster spots are the difference makers on who wins the SB, you're deluded.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just about everything in that video is absolutely true.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

But he also is worth millions. When you have the coin you can eat what you want. When you have the coin you get rated on kindness, generosity and work ethic.  Not too many rich people that didnt work hard for it.

ROT-2/3 is inherited and most don't create anything of value just shift capital

then there is that ol' hide it away in offshore tax dodges thing too

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

ROT-2/3 is inherited and most don't create anything of value just shift capital

then there is that ol' hide it away in offshore tax dodges thing too

[/QUOTE]

a guy that makes 30K a year and drives a Yugo ( self proclaimed) has no clue about who makes it or not. You must have the same sources that Commie does, made up.  eeeee youuuu eeee youuuuuu