Stuff Pats Fans say

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Stuff Pats Fans say

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Never said I think highly of Tebow.

If you think those last 2 or 3 roster spots are the difference makers on who wins the SB, you're deluded.

ROFL, no you never said it but come one Babe really? You have been Tebow's biggest defender even calling a spot on the team as a scrub spot but saying he deserved it. If you don't think highly of him then why do you think he deserves a "scrub" spot over any other person who does provide at least something? Even if it's just added depth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Stuff Pats Fans say

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Never said I think highly of Tebow.

If you think those last 2 or 3 roster spots are the difference makers on who wins the SB, you're deluded.

ROFL, no you never said it but come one Babe really? You have been Tebow's biggest defender even calling a spot on the team as a scrub spot but saying he deserved it. If you don't think highly of him then why do you think he deserves a "scrub" spot over any other person who does provide at least something? Even if it's just added depth.

[/QUOTE]

I've been quite clear about what I could envision TT doing for this team and certainly that use of him would warrant a measly last roster spot.

Sections
Shortcuts