Stupid comments by Giants' players and the media.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Re: Stupid comments by Giants' players and the media.......

Good, Jerod. That's how to handle these clowns. You can bet, though, that if Manningham goes over the middle on Sunday, Mayo is going to pop him in the mouth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Giants have caught the jets' disease.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

In Response to Re: Stupid comments by Giants' players and the media.......:
    [QUOTE]The giant players are morphing into Jets the fans are cocky as hell and they see no way the pats win I am now lost in Giants Land
    Posted by seawolfxs[/QUOTE]

My friend you and me :(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Logan Mankins: If Giants think we’re dirty, that’s a compliment

New York Giants v New England PatriotsGetty Images

Patriots guard Logan Mankins says that if the Giants’ defensive line is thinking this week about the Patriots’ offensive line taking cheap shots, that’s a good thing.

At his press conference in Indianapolis on Sunday evening, Mankins was told that Giants defensive end Justin Tuck called the Patriots are dirty, and Mankins responded that he’s fine with that label.

“That’s alright,” Mankins said. “We don’t mind being called dirty or cheap or any of that stuff. That’s a compliment to us.”

If Tuck did call the Patriots’ offensive line dirty it hasn’t been widely reported, although Tuck has had some colorful comments about the rest of the Patriots’ offense, and especially Tom Brady.

The way to kill a snake is take off his head,” Tuck said on Friday. “The way to kill an offense as potent as that one is, is making sure you take care of Brady.”

Mankins won’t mind the comparison to a snake. But it will be his job to make sure the Giants don’t take off Brady’s head.