Suck for Luck Sweepstakes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Suck for Luck Sweepstakes

It looks like a race between the Seahawks, Colts, and Chiefs. Who would have believed that these three divisional winners would turn out to be this bad, at the conclusion of the 2010 season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes

rooting for nfc teams

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I wouldnt count the vikings out...they have all the tools to make a run...for luck

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

or Cincinatti, Dalton or no Dalton....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

why would the cheifs take him? they have cassel and he hasn't looked too bad when healthy, he is only getting killed right now because of how bad his O-line is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

KC will be lucky to win a game this year...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Cassel is good, Luck can be elite.  That is why u take him if u get the #1 pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Cassel is average at best.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Andrew Luck Sweepstakes:
    [QUOTE]     It looks like a race between the Seahawks, Colts, and Chiefs.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Still a lot of bad football to be played...the race is on maybe we should start a "suck for luck" thread that is updated weekly....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Andrew Luck Sweepstakes : Still a lot of bad football to be played...the race is on maybe we should start a "suck for luck" thread that is updated weekly....
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! You're right! I just changed the title of this thread to the "Suck For Luck" Sweepstakes!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Suck for Luck Sweepstakes

I hope Luck is a total bust. Why does everyone think he's going to be the next Peyton Manning?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

it just goes to show you how bad the colts  managed thir back up situation  polian   dropped the ball there i mean one guy goes down and they ahve no faith in the guy thats been in the system  and go witha guy like collins  thatsa recipe for disaster

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Colts getting Luck would be a disaster for Pats fans.  And they may have the best chance as they stink without Manning and other teams are chomping at the bit to kick them while down.  Chiefs need him bad and with their injuries should just throw the season to get him.  Cassell is average at best and average doesn't win you anything in the NFL.  Seahawks have a great chance too as I can't see them winning more than 3 games.  Very interesting story line for the bottom feeders.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

While I would certainly love to ignite a "The Fix Is In for Indy" thread concerning Andrew Luck, when you see a team (Seattle) actually bring in one of the worst back-ups in the league (Tarvaris Jackson) and simply annoint him the starter before camp even opens . . .  that is the behavior of a team that is not going to be denied the #1 pick.

And all you Matt Cassel ballwashers . . .

please . . .

That guy blows. The Chefs rode a cakewalk schedule and even more ineptitude than usual from San Dago to a mirage of a division title last year. That team, and its quarterback, stinks on ice.

All that said, I'm surprised the moderation here actually let you title this thread the way you did.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I hate to say this but the Colts have to be the odds on end leader,considering they have an old squad and no running game matched up with a suspected alcoholic QB those my friends are the remedy for an 0-16 season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I saw Kravitz mint that phrase in Indystar ... it is funny. The talk among people I know (Saints fans) is actually heading in that direction ... no one can figure out: why Collins? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

The Colts are definitely going for it (Andrew Luck being "it").

That performance yesterday against a bad Cleveland team, at home, was embarrassing and inexcusable.

They're already giving off the "we're mailing it in this year" vibe, and it's only Week 3.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

When I was a kid, I read this poem about something called the Wonderful One-Hoss Shay, which was built so well, and of such sturdy material, that no single part of it could ever break down individually  . . .   until one day the whole thing just fell completely apart all at once . . .  "Just like the bubble, when it bursts."

I have no idea what any of that has to do with this discussion.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Suck for Luck Sweepstakes:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say this but the Colts have to be the odds on end leader,considering they have an old squad and no running game matched up with a suspected alcoholic QB those my friends are the remedy for an 0-16 season.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

I don't know, Bozo. The Chiefs are looking pretty "good" right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Luck Sweepstakes:
    [QUOTE]Cassel is average at best.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Solid NFL starter... perhaps an elite back-up if you will?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Suck for Luck Sweepstakes:
    [QUOTE]     It looks like a race between the Seahawks, Colts, and Chiefs. Who would have believed that these three divisional winners would turn out to be this bad, at the conclusion of the 2010 season?
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

the headline may also explain why he stayed in college for an extra year

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Suck for Luck Sweepstakes:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suck for Luck Sweepstakes :      I don't know, Bozo. The Chiefs are looking pretty "good" right now.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE] Yeah they lost their meal ticket also Jamaal Charles,but without Peyton the Colts only hope of winning is like zero! Kerry"drink and be merry"Collins is their QB and unless they hide all the booze in Indy he won't be sober enough on game day too compete. Let me add this I was hoping the Saints wouldn't realize that they had traded their 1rst rounder to the Patriots and that they would tank also!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes, the Seattle Seahawks lost a lot of ground by beat the Cardinals. Meanwhile, both the Colts and Chiefs showed signs of life, losing to the Steelers and Chargers, respectively, by only a FG.  The Minnesota Vikings enhanced their credentials, by falling to 0-3 after an OT loss to Detroit, at home. The Miami Dolphins also fell to 0-3, losing to the Browns in Cleveland, 17-16. 

There's a week 4 "showdown" coming up, between the Chiefs and Vikings, in Kansas City. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

luck would do well in minn. or miami but i really hope the fish don't get him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

If Luck came out last year he would have been the #1 pick.  There's a lot to like about Luck.  That being said he is not Peyton Manning.  The Colts would have to retool the whole thing if they went after him.  If the Colts do go after him it speaks volumes of Manning neck condition.

Sections
Shortcuts