Sudfeld Is Close

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Sudfeld Is Close

I saw a report saying that Gronk is now in full practice.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

So is Svitek for that matter. All quiet on Gronk which may be by design. Curious where Bolden is at to this point:

Kelly, Arrington draw big crowds. In addition to Ridley, defensive lineman Tommy Kellyand cornerback Kyle Arrington were swarmed by reporters as they entered the locker room after practice. It also looked like rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld (hamstring) and veteran offensive lineman Will Svitek (right knee) were making progress in their recoveries. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4749016/picked-up-pieces-around-patriots-2

Russ I know you're high on Bolden, what do you see that makes him different than Ridley? or do you just think he would compliment Ridley

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

[QUOTE]

So is Svitek for that matter. All quiet on Gronk which may be by design. Curious where Bolden is at to this point:

Kelly, Arrington draw big crowds. In addition to Ridley, defensive lineman Tommy Kellyand cornerback Kyle Arrington were swarmed by reporters as they entered the locker room after practice. It also looked like rookie tight end Zach Sudfeld (hamstring) and veteran offensive lineman Will Svitek (right knee) were making progress in their recoveries. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4749016/picked-up-pieces-around-patriots-2

Russ I know you're high on Bolden, what do you see that makes him different than Ridley? or do you just think he would compliment Ridley

[/QUOTE]

Another low post count Rusty protege. I banish you to Ignoreland.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

We care because he was hyped during preseason, showed some flashes that he could be something. With Gronk still out, and maybe not at full speed for another couple of weeks, production is needed from someone at TE. In that light, him being close to returning is good news, if not exactly breaking news.

On a sidenote, that is one distasteful picture if ever I saw one.

Supra societatem nemo

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Hopefully gawdvermint is gone!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

only if u hit ignore or report....lol Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stalkrusty. Show stalkrusty's posts

Anonymis...you think I wouldn't find you...you and all your jet troll personas...LMFAO@U

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stalkrusty. Show stalkrusty's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Rusty

Keep posting your opion. Maybe some of us low posters value your opion.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I would like to see Gronk play a few drives in this game to get his feel for game-speed back. We need him as ready for the Falcons the week after as possible, especially since I am betting Danny A will not be ready to go by then. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I did!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Whether Gronk plays or not will hinge on how healthy Suds is for Sunday, I hope he comes back and gives Gronk more rehab time, that forearm is made of glass...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Whether Gronk plays or not will hinge on how healthy Suds is for Sunday, I hope he comes back and gives Gronk more rehab time, that forearm is made of glass...

I'm inclined to believe that Gronk's readiness to play will be more a determinant than whether or not Suds is ready.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I'm inclined to believe that Gronk's readiness to play will be more a determinant than whether or not Suds is ready.

Yeah but they thought he was ready before and he re-broke the same arm?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm of the belief that all the bannged up guys should be not rushed back. One could say the TB game will be tough but winable. The Atlanta game ain't a must win game, in my mind, and it may be better to have everyone good to go by week 6 CINN (AFC)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I'm of the belief that all the bannged up guys should be not rushed back. One could say the TB game will be tough but winable. The Atlanta game ain't a must win game, in my mind, and it may be better to have everyone good to go by week 6 CINN (AFC) 

I'm inclined to agree.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In any game, certain plays count more than other plays.  The classic example is 4th and inches on the goal line.  Third and 3 on the opponent's 37 yard line is important because a first down will, at a minimum, almost always let your team drift another four yards forward into field goal range, while a miss means a short punt to the 10 yard line, to the 5 yard line or back to the 20.  Typically, second and 1 isn't particularly vital because on third and 1 a quarterback dive will usually get a first down.  Any snap late in the fourth quarter of a blowout isn't that valuable.

With Gronk, with Suds or with both, BB may want to limit their snaps.  Running them in on critical third down plays maximizes the limited value that BB can get out of each of them. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah but they thought he was ready before and he re-broke the same arm?

[/QUOTE]

Point taken.  But unless I'm mistaken he was still in a cast.  Doesn't appear as if he has any restrictions or limitations at this point but I'm no MD.

Sections
Shortcuts