Sudfeld Is Close

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Sudfeld Is Close

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Whether Gronk plays or not will hinge on how healthy Suds is for Sunday, I hope he comes back and gives Gronk more rehab time, that forearm is made of glass...

I'm inclined to believe that Gronk's readiness to play will be more a determinant than whether or not Suds is ready.

Yeah but they thought he was ready before and he re-broke the same arm?

Woz...I posted this quite awhile back;

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00584

Now I'm not a team Dr.

Nor an Orthopedic Dr.

However....every single Orthopedic Dr on record stated no way, no how, was Gronks arm ready for contact, like football, after 4-6 weeks...

I would hope, and am sure, the Patriots learned their lesson....

3-6 months for resuming play...so he's past just past 3 but no where near 6

They had best be sure, darn sure, he's 1000 percent before they put him on the field again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Woz...I posted this quite awhile back;

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00584

Now I'm not a team Dr.

Nor an Orthopedic Dr.

However....every single Orthopedic Dr on record stated no way, no how, was Gronks arm ready for contact, like football, after 4-6 weeks...

I would hope, and am sure, the Patriots learned their lesson....

3-6 months for resuming play...so he's past just past 3 but no where near 6

They had best be sure, darn sure, he's 1000 percent before they put him on the field again.

They didn't wait 3-6 months in 2012, but I think they have this time.   The bone itself has been healing since late Winter.   I realize they went back in to remove hardware and check for infection(May?), but that would be normal procedure and would not have restarted the recovery clock.  You could say the bone has had 6+ months to heal.

I want them to take their time with Gronk, but they've given it a lot more time than they did last season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Sudfeld will play, it looks like. 

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X4

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

the docs said from the beginning that his back surgery would keep him out more than the arm. 

iwas always one who wanted to dl him for the first  6 games. then the word was he would probably be ready for game 4. I think this is what will happen. but if we got Suds back tomorrow and he is good - I say wait until cincin. Or at least until he is in full practice
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

5. This post has been removed.