Sudfeld Released

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Sudfeld Released

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Jets collapse before it actually happened, Edelman can be a Welker in this offense, Arrington an important resign, Raiders cap hell possibly freeing up Tommy Kelly. 

Your level of imbecility has no bounds. EVERYBODY knew the jets were going to collapse. EVERYBODY knew the Raiders were in cap hell. Edelman isn't a Welker. Arrington is filler.

And you're a moron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Right. When I am wrong? NAme a time. You can't even do it.  "

Your analysis of the team's fundamental problems (e.g. 'it's Brady's fault we lost two Super Bowls') is fundamentally wrong and taints a lot, but definitely not all, of your analysis (unlike some here I grant you do have some key points to consider, it's more your glee in name calling I'm not a fan of).

I've explained before how Belichick also bears responsibility for the product on the field (e.g. shotgun emphasis), a concept that seems to blow your mind a little. You'll come around. 

Meantime, you're also arguably wrong about whether BJGE was a good enough lead back to emphasize a running game while he was here. This is a tougher one to prove either way, but if you are indeed wrong about that point, which you could be as one side of that debate has to be wrong, then that also hurts a fair amount of your analysis - but again, not all. 

At any rate being wrong is not unfamiliar to you. I've been wrong here also. Most recently I was wrong that we didn't have enough offense to win the first four games. It happens. It would be cool if you could find the cohones to admit you are wrong from time to time also. 

That said you were arguing with underdoogg whose very existence here is wrong. And at least you are not pretending to be a nice guy like he is, when he is secretly full of anti-Pats vinegar that eats at him just waiting for a justification to spill it on us again....

As for Sudfeld, definitely points to good news on the Gronk front. Glad to see it from that angle anyhow.

Very well stated. If only he could learn from his errors and adjust his all mighty attitude he'd make a solid contributor. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Right. When I am wrong? NAme a time. You can't even do it.  "

Your analysis of the team's fundamental problems (e.g. 'it's Brady's fault we lost two Super Bowls') is fundamentally wrong and taints a lot, but definitely not all, of your analysis (unlike some here I grant you do have some key points to consider, it's more your glee in name calling I'm not a fan of).

I've explained before how Belichick also bears responsibility for the product on the field (e.g. shotgun emphasis), a concept that seems to blow your mind a little. You'll come around. 

Meantime, you're also arguably wrong about whether BJGE was a good enough lead back to emphasize a running game while he was here. This is a tougher one to prove either way, but if you are indeed wrong about that point, which you could be as one side of that debate has to be wrong, then that also hurts a fair amount of your analysis - but again, not all. 

At any rate being wrong is not unfamiliar to you. I've been wrong here also. Most recently I was wrong that we didn't have enough offense to win the first four games. It happens. It would be cool if you could find the cohones to admit you are wrong from time to time also. 

That said you were arguing with underdoogg whose very existence here is wrong. And at least you are not pretending to be a nice guy like he is, when he is secretly full of anti-Pats vinegar that eats at him just waiting for a justification to spill it on us again....

As for Sudfeld, definitely points to good news on the Gronk front. Glad to see it from that angle anyhow.

Very well stated. If only he could learn from his errors and adjust his all mighty attitude he'd make a solid contributor. 

How about the two great leaders of the NY Jets, Mark Sanchez (BUTTFUMBLE I) and Geno Smith (BUTTFUMBLE II) ???

Hey there Dooosh Spotter...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Bustchise/Uncle Rico/Fletcherbrook/section136/phatrex/fatsam/whodeawhodat/BungaloBill/DontQuestionBB are all the same Jet Troll...BEWARE OF THE FAILURE THAT HE BRINGSSSSSSS, AFTER ALL, HE'S A JETS FAN......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Case in point.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Jets collapse before it actually happened, Edelman can be a Welker in this offense, Arrington an important resign, Raiders cap hell possibly freeing up Tommy Kelly. 

Your level of imbecility has no bounds. EVERYBODY knew the jets were going to collapse. EVERYBODY knew the Raiders were in cap hell. Edelman isn't a Welker. Arrington is filler.

And you're a moron.

Actually, nobody knew back in 2009 and 2010 when I was predicting it and you and Mt Hurls and all these tools in here were ranting and raving why we couldn't sign Kris Jenkins, Jason Taylor, Bart Scott, LT, trade wildly for Cromartie while tossing draft picks left and right, etc, while you defended the awful Brady in the 2010 postseason.

You all fell for other teams wildly spending for trendy names thinking it was a good move before a lockout. I warned and warned. You mocked and mocked and here we are, two poor AFC title games later from Brady and a meltdown from him in SB 46 and you still can't admit BB's GM genius, as you deny praising the Jets approach being the one you wanted.

I remember it very well, as do many who witnessed you and others saying "The Jets are coming! The  Jets are coming!" It's still funny to think back on to this day, actually.

Christ, Mt Hurl, your ally just 4 or 5 months ago, literally he said he wished BB did what the Jets did. LMAO

RKrap may have led the charge, but Mt Hurl, you and others bought into that fraud teambuild right alongside ESPN and the morons in the media.

So, don't say "anyone could have seen it".  I saw it and confronted the idiocy of their knee jerk moves being a complete flaw in their teambuild.

The disappointing part was Brady poor postseason play in 2010, which unfortunately still carries on to this day.

Why do you think Bustchise stalks just me here, moron? Because I nailed his team's eventual disastrous collapse before it happened.

He didn't like being told, especially by a Pats fan, that he was being duped by Woody Johnson.

I AM THE ONE here, who spoke of PSLs being sold by way of knee jerk trendy FA moves and why it was flawed.

ME. NO ONE ELSE.

Rusty, I'll give you some friendly advice.  Lay off the " I'm always right" posts. Thy really make you sound arrogant and condescending.  No one cares who said what 5 years ago or who said what first.  We all hit on some things and whiff on others.  The rest of us are still waiting for Mallett to be traded to the Browns for a first round pick...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Another warning not to overrate rookies based on camp and preseason performance, I guess.

Personally, I never really felt Sudfeld looked as good as people were saying.  He was catching the ball in preseason, but he just didn't seem to move well enough to me to be a premier receiving TE.  I thought he was an awkward runner who didn't have great balance or body control.  Nor did he seem to have the strength to be a great blocker.  

Here's what I posted after we saw him score that TD in his second preseason game and people were talking about how great he would be:

Re: Underdog Sudfeld

posted at 8/20/2013 3:14 PM EDT

I like Sudfeld's ability to catch the ball a lot, but he seems just a tad awkward to me when he's running.  Anyone else feel the same, or did I get a bad look at him? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I liked Sudfeld in camp. Great size, good hands, adequate speed. Poor blocker. Needs to add strength. Never saw him as an inline traditional TE but thought he could adapt to that moving role Hern had. Hern was a hybrid, one of a kind at what he did, but I thought Sudfeld had promise.

i hope he passes thru waivers and is backdown the PS. Given a year in the system to get stronger and more familiar with the system, I still like his potential

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I took a VERY unpopular Brady opinion here, where I was right all the way through, to the point 15-20 try to gang up and get me banned.

LMAO@U

Yeah dumbkoff, just like fans in the 1920s would have ganged up on some fool who was saying the Yankees problem was Babe Ruth.

You are hopelessly stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I liked Sudfeld in camp. Great size, good hands, adequate speed. Poor blocker. Needs to add strength. Never saw him as an inline traditional TE but thought he could adapt to that moving role Hern had. Hern was a hybrid, one of a kind at what he did, but I thought Sudfeld had promise.

i hope he passes thru waivers and is backdown the PS. Given a year in the system to get stronger and more familiar with the system, I still like his potential

I guess I never saw the agility that a guy like Hernandez has nor the power a guy like Gronk has.  He made a few nice catches, but he also showed some sloppiness with the ball.  I thought his hand strength might be questionable, wasn't sure he'd be great at getting separation in the NFL (like a Hernandez), and, despite his height, wasn't strong and balanced enough to win battles in tight spaces like a Gronk.

Maybe with more work in the weight room, he'll blossom . . . but I thought he was something of a project. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

I guess I never saw the agility that a guy like Hernandez has nor the power a guy like Gronk has.  He made a few nice catches, but he also showed some sloppiness with the ball.  I thought his hand strength might be questionable, wasn't sure he'd be great at getting separation in the NFL (like a Hernandez), and, despite his height, wasn't strong and balanced enough to win battles in tight spaces like a Gronk.

Maybe with more work in the weight room, he'll blossom . . . but I thought he was something of a project. 

[/QUOTE]

Agreed a project. He was a 2 year player at a mid major school, in no way ready for the NFL. You cannot teach size nor can you teach good hands. I think Sud has both. He needs strength, practice and a better work ethic. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I remember it very well, as do many who witnessed you and others saying "The Jets are coming! The  Jets are coming!" It's still funny to think back on to this day, actually.

You are absolutely, positively, without question a mental case. I'm not joking. I'm not being insulting. I have no doubt whatsoever that you have been treated for mental illness.

You just make things up, then believe them. Either that, or you are the biggest liar to ever soil a board. I'm betting on the former, with a good dose of the latter thrown in just to make the whole act beyond repugnant.

There was a year or two that the jets were to be wary of because they had a very formidable D. But it was clear that was fading after a relatively short window and their decline would be steep. And many here noted that Megatool.

Get help.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed a project. He was a 2 year player at a mid major school, in no way ready for the NFL. You cannot teach size nor can you teach good hands. I think Sud has both. He needs strength, practice and a better work ethic. 

[/QUOTE]

Likely he'll be back as a practice squad guy if they see potential.  So maybe a year or two from now he'll be back in the mix.  When they brought in Mulligan the writing was on the wall.  

Personally, I thought Fells was the best looking TE not named Gronk . . . but he also was costly and not a long term solution.  I was with you that Ballard was always a long shot after the injury.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Agree.

Sections
Shortcuts