Sudfeld

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Sudfeld

What`s happening with this guy? There was high expectations on him.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Sudfeld

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

True, but he's been doubled a few times too.  Let's see what happens when Gronk gets back.  Hooman is a better blocker so he's getting more reps.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

It's what happens to most rookies.  The game is much faster then they are used to, they are playing with the pro's, this is the regular season and not preseason any longer. Did you really expect a lot out of him or any of the rookies coming out of the gate?  It will take time, should be much improved by the time they come out of the bye week. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Didn't he have a catch today? I know he's coming off the hamstring injury - I think he'll get it going if he can stay healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Brady is a bit cautious with him....he'll need to earn more throws. I think he will help out but the guy seems to lose his footing quite a bit??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to creationismsucs's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

It's what happens to most rookies.  The game is much faster then they are used to, they are playing with the pro's, this is the regular season and not preseason any longer. Did you really expect a lot out of him or any of the rookies coming out of the gate?  It will take time, should be much improved by the time they come out of the bye week. 

"sniff"......"sniff"...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Jets troll in the air.........

Are you another one here who gets banned and creates new names all the time or are you the same person as the other guy who does that?  If you are the same person then you have over 300 combined posts in 1 day.  You need to get a life. You are a very sad person. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So now we jump on the TE when the WRs have a good game? Jeez, let them play a season before we start dumping them, Gronk will be back next week. The two TE formation will be implemented and Sudds should see more openings.

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

So now we jump on the TE when the WRs have a good game? Jeez, let them play a season before we start dumping them, Gronk will be back next week. The two TE formation will be implemented and Sudds should see more openings.

Hear, hear.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Well both Safeties bit on play action and one covered Sudfield leaving TWO WRs WIDE open that TB missed! I bet when TB watches the film he 's gonna wish he had that play back?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Agree, GRONK will not only open up the field for Suds but for everyone.  The Dude is truly one of the best to ever play the position.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

"sniff"......"sniff"...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Jets troll in the air.........

Are you another one here who gets banned and creates new names all the time or are you the same person as the other guy who does that?  If you are the same person then you have over 300 combined posts in 1 day.  You need to get a life. You are a very sad person. 

Phat virgin/Bustchise/section136/fatsam/whodeawhodat/Bungalo Bill/patriot rain/Uncle Rico...all the same moron, who troll for the same team, the NY Jets who SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

COMPLETELY OWNED!!!!

I live inside your head!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This was Suds's first day back on the field.  He might have some rust to knock off, in addition to being a rookie.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Didn't he have a catch today? I know he's coming off the hamstring injury - I think he'll get it going if he can stay healthy.

I don't think he did.  If so then I missed it.

I had high hopes for this guy, he looked really good in the preseason, lots of talk about him coming out of camp too.  I think he will come around.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think he did.  If so then I missed it.

I had high hopes for this guy, he looked really good in the preseason, lots of talk about him coming out of camp too.  I think he will come around.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and Gronk return soon will help him see open looks in 2 TE sets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I still think this guy is overrated by fans. He doesn't move well, and to my eyes at least seems to lack power and balance for a TE.   Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he'll have a minimal role when Gronk is back.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I didn't get to see the game, but I didn't have to, to address this concern.  He's a rookie, it's only his second game, and he's coming back from an injury.  I think that's enough to explain away any concerns anyone might have about him.  Like all the other rookies out there...just give him time and experience and save the evaluations for after the season comes to an end.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I still think this guy is overrated by fans. He doesn't move well, and to my eyes at least seems to lack power and balance for a TE.   Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he'll have a minimal role when Gronk is back.  

Gotta agree with prolate on this one .  want to stay positive and realistic at the same time.

sudfeld looked a little slow and overmatched on a couple plays.  He needs to bulk up or split out into space where he can use his height and body position maybe.  The hamstring could still be holding him back as well.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

2nd game of his career.....I think I'll wait and see what happens after he has a reasonable amount of time on the field. Like all rookies, his head is probably spinning at the speed of the game. Once this kid get comfortable, he'll be okay.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Nothing happened to Him.  What happened is as usual, fans see some guy catch a couple passes in preseason and fall in love and start setting ridiculous expectations. I never put anything on this kid. Why? because playing TE here is very hard to do here and plenty of players have looked good in preseason. Honestly All I can remember is him making the juggling TD catch and everyone just went crazy. You would think he caught 40 balls in preseason. He looked decent, had nice size. Outside of that, I never expected anything and still dont. Gronk will be back next week and then we can stop talking about him. He will show up when he is ready.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Ugh.

So, you want 3 rookies to have good days all at once? Stop being irrational. Some guy just called up 98.5 loving Develin's blocking on two long runs and he was all giddy, literally referencing Brady wanting to pass 45+ times as a bad thing.  He was gushing over actually using an I Formation. So am I. 

It's funny if you pay attention just how unpopular the 2007-2012 Brady shotgun era has become.

Seriously. The caller mentioned losses vs the Giants and Ravens and had the exact pass attempt amounts for those games.  He literally listed the pass attempts like I do here.  Yep.

Brady threw 35 times today with a lead and I loved every ever-lovin' minute of it.

Another Handle Rusty?!?!?  What did you blow a gasket during the game thread?! I hope you arent online being a D*ck during the game too.....Pathetic

New handle , same old trolling. Even with being happy, you just had to throw in another lie about Brady. The guy had some bad passes out there. I will give you that, but dont lie and say HE wants to throw 45 times a game.....255 posts already?? Slow down dude

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Ugh.

So, you want 3 rookies to have good days all at once? Stop being irrational. Some guy just called up 98.5 loving Develin's blocking on two long runs and he was all giddy, literally referencing Brady wanting to pass 45+ times as a bad thing.  He was gushing over actually using an I Formation. So am I. 

It's funny if you pay attention just how unpopular the 2007-2012 Brady shotgun era has become.

Seriously. The caller mentioned losses vs the Giants and Ravens and had the exact pass attempt amounts for those games.  He literally listed the pass attempts like I do here.  Yep.

Brady threw 35 times today with a lead and I loved every ever-lovin' minute of it.

Another Handle Rusty?!?!?  What did you blow a gasket during the game thread?! I hope you arent online being a D*ck during the game too.....Pathetic

New handle , same old trolling. Even with being happy, you just had to throw in another lie about Brady. The guy had some bad passes out there. I will give you that, but dont lie and say HE wants to throw 45 times a game.....255 posts already?? Slow down dude

Yeah ...  The pass amounts strategy....  BB has been quoted as saying he doesn't care...  "maybe we'll tun it 50 times, maybe pass it it 60 times...  Don't care as long as we win"...  ( paraphrasing).

Looked like spreading the field was a good strategy in this game to counteract Tampa schiano game plan.  It looked like Tampa was trying to force Brady to throw by stacking against the run.  with Brady and we performance through 2 weeks  , coupled with their investments in their secondary , not a bad strategy.  Although I must admit the 3rd and 2 pass play was irritating on that first drive.

Pats protected pretty well and Brady got the ball to his rooks.  It was great to see both Dobson an KT get more comfortable out there.

Sections
Shortcuts