Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty)

Since you both clearly don't like each other and don't agree on anything, how about you guys simply just ignore each other?  You guys will never find common ground on the Brady/Belichick/Running game/Defense arguments and almost every thread is a pi**ing contest between you 2.  I'm trying not to be biased here because I tend to agree with Rusty on a lot of topics.  I know I don't post nearly as much as most people in here but I like discussing the Patriots and I hate seeing fellow Pats fans fight and argue constantly and I see that a lot here especially between Babe and Rusty.  It's cool to have a healthy debate and disagree on things but you guys throw a lot of barbs at each other and it's not necessary.  Just finally agree to disagree, virtually shake hands, and leave each other alone.  I realize that others dislike Babe and Rusty and I suggest you all do the same.  If you vehemently disagree with someone in here, just be cordial about your disagreement and talk about it without going off on each other.  I can't imagine other fanbases attacking each other as profusely as the Patriots fans do in here and it's disturbing.  I'm sure most of you guys are good people who like to have the opportunity to discuss Patriots related news with each other from all areas of the world and it would just be nice if we could all be respectful towards each other.  Don't twist someone's words and try to be factual in arguments.  But above all, be respectful of each other's opinions whether you agree with them or not. 

Ok I am off my soapbox.  I've knocked down a few Sam Adams tonight while watching the Celtics lose Mikael Pietrus to a hard fall on the floor so the beer might have started this insanely long rant.  Let's look forward to another strong season by our Pats.  You know they will always fight hard no matter what.

~Rant ended

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty)

Is Peitrus hurt?

Rusty for some reason is the biggest troll enabler on this forum, he can't stop, although he has trouble distinguishing trolls and fans.

Babe is the biggest troll on this forum but tries to disguise himself as a fan.

This is why they highjack most threads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

the two should get a motel room

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty):
    [QUOTE]Is Peitrus hurt? Rusty for some reason is the biggest troll enabler on this forum, he can't stop, although he has trouble distinguishing trolls and fans. Babe is the biggest troll on this forum but tries to disguise himself as a fan. This is why they highjack most threads.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Pietrus got taken off on a stretcher.  The Celtics are getting so thin on the bench thanks to injuries and Ray Allen isn't even playing tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty) : Pietrus got taken off on a stretcher.  The Celtics are getting so thin on the bench thanks to injuries and Ray Allen isn't even playing tonight.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

It is tough watching the big 3 struggle. they play so hard but we have little in the way of support. I thought Bass, Pietrus, and Jeff Green could carry the bench but bad luck so far.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What you talkin' 'bout? I love the guy. He's the funniest person here.

But I am concerned that so many of my fellow fans can't just ignore persons or avoid threads they find disturbing. Why in the world would you go into a thread you dislike? Do you feel you have to control what others say or want to discuss?

And if you mostly agree with Rusty then you must...

Think BB cannot coach the offense properly.

Think Brady sucks.

Think the 30th ranked defense is good.

Think we should run more than the NFL norm with a runner who is below average.

Because these are the positions Rusty takes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

ppv cage match

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Naw, By them ignoring each other eliminates many laughs. I enjoy them both ...alot. They stick to their guns and opinions. It's hilarious at times, you just can't make this stuff up ...you just Can't....hahahheheh

A sports forum is a good place for that and 99% of thier commentary is about the Pats in different forms, in a controlled an atmosphere that we can get in CYBERSPACE!

Babe Parilli is a good guy and Knowledgable. BP has much in common with my own way of thinking about the Pats, but to start a thread about 'Is BB a good coach' is like asking if the Pope is really Catholic during a Catholic Mass.

Rusty is also a good guy ... and I'm not making this up...I'm not really!

Just because Rusty sticks to his themes over and over does not mean that we should not enjoy him. I mean the guy loves Rap Music but I prefer Rock&Roll. Does'nt mean I don't want to hear it.

The laughs are what i enjoy about those two hammering away at each other.

Rusty: I think I know now what you sell for a living. Its' Got to be that your the Editor and Chief Marketing Agent for the Publisher of all the 'BOOKS for DUMMIES' because you can really simplify all sorts of subjects with Dummie details. No customer would or could ever be offended. Am I right?

answer: No dummy, your not right. See Folks, I was not offended! LOL

Laughter is good for the bones ...have a good night.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]What you talkin' 'bout? I love the guy. He's the funniest person here. But I am concerned that so many of my fellow fans can't just ignore persons or avoid threads they find disturbing. Why in the world would you go into a thread you dislike? Do you feel you have to control what others say or want to discuss? And if you mostly agree with Rusty then you must... Think BB cannot coach the offense properly. Think Brady sucks. Think the 30th ranked defense is good. Think we should run more than the NFL norm with a runner who is below average. Because these are the positions Rusty takes.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

BB doesn't coach the offense.  He has some say but he overlooks the defense since that is his specialty.  The defense has some holes but played great considering the patch work secondary that was put forth.  Yards per game is not the greatest stat in the NFL and the media loves to point out how crappy the defense is when in fact, it stepped up HUGE in the playoffs compared to their regular season performance.  Brady doesn't suck.  He's probably the best QB in the game today and one of the best all time.  That being said, he shouldn't throw it over 40 times per game.  A balanced attack on offense works.  How do I know?  In 2010 when Law Firm ran for over 1000 yards (first since Corey Dillon), Brady threw for 4 picks all season.  Keep the offense balanced.  Keep throwing it, the defenses with a strong front seven will eat you alive.  It's not that hard.  Our running game was average at best but so was the Giants.  Doesn't mean you run the ball less than a dozen times.  Running opens up the playaction and keeps defenses honest.  Oldest trick in the book.  Brady can't do everything by himself and when he tries, he looks like a gunslinger.  That awful pass to Gronk that was underthrown and picked off by Blackburn should never have happened.  Brady is like 0 for everything throwing 20 or more yards since we traded Moss.  The deep threat was lacking and Brady wanted to pretend it was still there.  Thank God we have Lloyd now.  The passing attack should be better but now we have 3 tight ends and a fullback, I think McDaniels will open up the run game more.  He better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I agree with palookaski

I like them both too

So they disagree a little bit

Big deal

Let 'em fight

That's what message boards are for

It's funny

Quit trying to control-freak the board already

Peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Assuming that Rusty is the Bass Fishing guy, I find them both to be pretty funny. Bass Fishing knows a lot more about football than Baby Parrelli, and he doesn't annoy me. They both do the name calling thing, Babe does it whenever someone doesn't agree with him, and hijacks nearly every thread, turning it into an attack filled name calling rant. Its so predictable that its funny. The best thing for anyone that it bothers is just to not read it or comment. Maybe putting them on ignore is the answer but until it isn't funny anymore I'll keep reading for laughs. In the month or so that I've been reading these things I have to agree that Babe is by far the number one troll on this forum. Haven't figured out if he is a Patriots fan or not though, sometimes it looks like it in the way he talks about Brady but then other times it looks as though he's trying to instigate a Brady vs Bill Belichick argument between some of the fans here. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He isnt a troll

OMG

Will you people stop it with the troll accusations

It's ludicrous

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]He isnt a troll OMG Will you people stop it with the troll accusations It's ludicrous
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

oooh okay then

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with palookaski I like them both too So they disagree a little bit Big deal Let 'em fight That's what message boards are for It's funny Quit trying to control-freak the board already Peace
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be a control freak. I doubt my message will get through but we're all Pats fans.  Just want us to be civil.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I'm all for people being civil toward one another here too, but incivility on a message board is entertaining

When it stops being entertainment, I just tune it out

It's easy enough to ignore

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

the little girl sissy fights that go on here are tiresome, but I feel that Babe is the lesser of two evils...

Babe will do some arrogant hit and runs in a few sentences, act superior to others like his opinions are fact when they are 100% not the truth and others who provide stats or better opinions can prove that, but he will ignore/dismiss the better evidence

But Rusty clearly has no life outside this board and will stalk people over multiple paragraphs being so condecending and childish that you feel he might be mentally ill, especially with this 153215k guy who is also obviously him, it takes having nothing going on in your life and being disliked by the majority to create another username just to 'stick up for yourself' its beyond pathetic

despite finding both of them bothersome at different times, I seperate my personal feelings about their vendetta's and little girl garbage from their individual football opinions, and will not be bias when I respond to their feelings on the Pats as long as they keep it about the game

I mean, that IS why we are all here

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Assuming that Rusty is the Bass Fishing guy, I find them both to be pretty funny. Bass Fishing knows a lot more about football than Baby Parrelli, and he doesn't annoy me. They both do the name calling thing, Babe does it whenever someone doesn't agree with him, and hijacks nearly every thread, turning it into an attack filled name calling rant. Its so predictable that its funny. The best thing for anyone that it bothers is just to not read it or comment. Maybe putting them on ignore is the answer but until it isn't funny anymore I'll keep reading for laughs. In the month or so that I've been reading these things I have to agree that Babe is by far the number one troll on this forum. Haven't figured out if he is a Patriots fan or not though, sometimes it looks like it in the way he talks about Brady but then other times it looks as though he's trying to instigate a Brady vs Bill Belichick argument between some of the fans here. 
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

Rusty, at least try to change you're writing style a bit. Maybe that will help pull off your pitiful ruse. It's so inept it's embarassing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty) : Rusty, at least try to change you're writing style a bit. Maybe that will help pull off your pitiful ruse. It's so inept it's embarassing.

Its embarrassing that you keep calling me Rusty, It doesn't bother me either way but you look foolish. I'm sure that the real Rusty is getting a laugh out of this. Now lets get back to talking about football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE] A balanced attack on offense works.  How do I know?  In 2010 when Law Firm ran for over 1000 yards (first since Corey Dillon), Brady threw for 4 picks all season.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

If your balanced theory were true then the 2010 results would have been better than the 2011 results. Oops. scrap that theory.

Okay, so you prove you agree with pretty much all of Rusty's ridiculous notions. Thanks for the clarification. Good luck.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty) :   Its embarrassing that you keep calling me Rusty, It doesn't bother me either way but you look foolish. I'm sure that the real Rusty is getting a laugh out of this. Now lets get back to talking about football.
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

it is obvious you are Rusty/Bassfishing... why humiliate yourself further

the more you pretend not to be the more people will support Babe over you and see how childish and pathetic you are

Babe has many flaws, but it has become apparent to me since I have been here a lot (over tmy usual Celtics forum) the past 3 weeks, that you have some serious issues and are far worse a foil and confrontational irritant to this board than Babe is

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty) :   Its embarrassing that you keep calling me Rusty, It doesn't bother me either way but you look foolish. I'm sure that the real Rusty is getting a laugh out of this. Now lets get back to talking about football.
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

I'm not the only one who calls you Rusty, Rusty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty) : I'm not the only one who calls you Rusty, Rusty.

Like I said, call me what you want but you look ridiculous lol. Now lets move on to talking about football. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggestion for Babe and Bass Fishing(Rusty) : If your balanced theory were true then the 2010 results would have been better than the 2011 results. Oops. scrap that theory. Okay, so you prove you agree with pretty much all of Rusty's ridiculous notions. Thanks for the clarification. Good luck.

Benjarvus Green Ellis ran less than 10 times in that game against the Jets in the playoffs.  You call that balance?  Brady threw for 45 attempts.  Why didn't they stick with what worked that whole season?  Football 101.