Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/16/terrell-suggs-drew-brees-is-better-than-peyton-manning-tom-brady/

I honestly hope we get to play this clown again in January. Something tells me he'll still be talking after he loses (shocking from the Ravens, huh?), but it just won't be sweet unless we avenge that loss and bulldoze these thugs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning

High comedy. Brees plays in the NFC, hence Brees is better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Suggs = Troll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Nobody cares what Suggs thinks except Suggs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

OH FUUUDDGGE Suggs and the sorry *ss Ravens. We may see them in the playoffs and then he'll be on the ground mumbling Tom Brady, Tom Brady....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Suggs reminds me of Joey Porter. He'll play his overrated self out of town at some point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This is really nothing more than Suggs whistling past the graveyard.

Baltimore threw one away against Bitchburgh and barely survived the mighty Texans. N'awlins will probably spank them soundly, and when it does, there will be Suggs to say, "See . . .  I told you so."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Love the comment thread underneath.

It seems like vox populi that TB is the best.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Brees is a good QB, no doubt.  History will dictate who the best of this era was, and I'm sure he'll go down as one of the better QBs.

Brady is still an active player with years of production in front of him, yet all of his measurables and career accomplishments are constantly compared to perhaps the greatest QB of all time, Joe Montana.  Whether it's local or national (reputable) media, very few dispute that Brady has done some incredible things. We as fans know we're witnessing greatness based on the Montana comparisons stats-wise, but our eyeballs clued us to the fact that he's a special QB since he took over for Bledsoe almost a decade ago. 

Suggs' opinion is based on sour grapes, jealousy and hatred.  He hates the fact that Brady barks back at defensive players and refuses to be intimidated by their clownish antics.  When all is said and done, Brady will be right there with the all-time best QBs and Suggs will be just some guy who played for the Ravens.    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

What a dumb move...It gives Brady even more motivation to destroy them if they play in the playoffs...Suggs is a punk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Suggs is a clown! Flat out clown! What will he say when the Pats beat him again... Who will he blame???

The Ravens do talk a lot for winning once in what 11 tries now???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Suggs is running his mouth again, what else is new?  Where were you in the 4th quarter when your vaunted defense gave up consecutive 99 and 96 yard drives?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Suggs is only good because he plays next to Ray Lewis. Adalius Thomas syndrome.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Killa, I agree and the worst part about his talking is that they haven't won anything. They're known as a team that's always knocking on the door but in critical situations, they shoot themselves in the foot with undisciplined play, penalties, and even bad play-calling.

I could understand Harrison from the Steelers talking some because hey, they've won more rings than any team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

And thats why I love the Pats so much: even with winning, there's no talking. Brady said it best after Monday night: "speak less when you win, and even less when you lose."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning:
    [QUOTE]I dont like Suggs anymore since he started bad mouthing the Pats but to say he is overrated is flat out wrong. The guy is a monster of an OLB and a very good 3-4 OLB that we would be lucky to have on the Pats. But he runs his mouth way to much about the team I love so he can eat sh*t
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Well, he's not better than Woodley or Harrison, for example. He also had a subpar year last year.

He reminds me of Porter, One good year, one average or subpar one.  

He got his contract and is entering into Richard Seymour mode of being BETTER under his rookie deal than his payday deal.

Just my .02.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Suggs is still svcking oxygen after chasing that great QB from Houston PPfftt

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Suggs = Troll
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. =D 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Suggs is only good because he plays next to Ray Lewis. Adalius Thomas syndrome.
    Posted by WCPatsFan[/QUOTE]

Crazy talk. Lewis doesn't affect Suggs. Thomas was only good because Suggs draws double coverage. 

Suggs is a beast and a monster of an OLB. I would love to have him on the Pats. I suspect he secretly wants to be a Pat. I would love to have him. =D 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]And thats why I love the Pats so much: even with winning, there's no talking. Brady said it best after Monday night: "speak less when you win, and even less when you lose."
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

you know what is interesting about that...is that bill b was weened at the foot of his old man...and how they did things back then is often referred to as old school ...his father would be roughly from the same generation(age) as mine and thats how mine always coached us... act like you been there before... and when you beat someone good ...stay humble and understand that you were on that end of the stick at one time...and could be again...  and it wasnt just my old man... i had this other coach who was really a screamer(if you didnt do it right)...had very high expectations and no time for whiners...but he was also a good teacher and loved the players... the players recipricated that for him as well... he was old school as well...  i coach now for almost 20 years... teach kids the same thing...

1. stay humble 2. work hard and 3. stay disciplined...  once you lose your humility and think you are good... you stop trying to get better...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

I have to bring the homers back to reality a bit, Suggs is not average, he is not a one hit wonder, he is a very good top tier linebacker. 

He is still a thug, an idiot with a big mouth and he will never be a true winner. 

I went to ASU at the same time as Suggs and used to see him eating at midnight in the dorm cafeteria all the time, he is one ugly, dumb dude.

However, he is a very good player, much better than AD ever was.. Pats would be lucky to have an OLB like him, MINUS THE MOUTH. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Suggs: Brees Better Than Brady/Manning:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/16/terrell-suggs-drew-brees-is-better-than-peyton-manning-tom-brady/ I honestly hope we get to play this clown again in January. Something tells me he'll still be talking after he loses (shocking from the Ravens, huh?), but it just won't be sweet unless we avenge that loss and bulldoze these thugs.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]
    Watch what you wish for. Suggs is nuts and really wants to take out TB. If he succeeds, the Pats are done. He's already stated that that will be his intention. A late or illegal hit would spell the end of the Pats' season. You don't want to play the Ravens just to put a medal on your chest. You need to avoid them at all cost. I do not want to come back and say 'I told you so'. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Brees is better than Rapistburger or Rivers or Dogkiller, but not Brady or Manning. He's is an elite QB, but not on the same tier as Brady or Manning....alot could change over the next two months though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

MVPkilla4life

Your point is taken, you could leave thug off of his list of characteristics. Nothing off the field should technically give him the label. To be candid I suppose its the fact that he acts like what people think a thug would act like, loud mouthed flashy but not so bright. I guess you could say its his race too, which is not fair to him because being one color does not mean your a thug by any means. I spent some time around him in college and he never really acted like a thug, he was just dumb .. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

I agree with you.