Suggs continues to run his mouth about the Patriots and the fans.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Suggs continues to run his mouth about the Patriots and the fans.

He was on WEEI today  (why I don't know)  and here's the interview.

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs joined The Big Show Wednesday, discussing his frustration with the Patriots and explaining why he called them “the most arrogant pricks in the world” after defeating New England in the AFC Championship.

“Do I apologize for what I said? No. Do I mean what I said? Yeah,” Suggs said. “Could I have worded it a little better? Probably, but the fact of the matter is you can’t really consider it a rivalry because you have a few more championships than we do, but this has been steaming for a while.”

Suggs pointed to the way Patriots players behaved when the teams met in the 2007 season as why he doesn’t like them, adding that the league bent over backwards to accommodate Tom Brady after his season-ending injury in 2008.

“There was the whole invention of the Brady rule,” he said. “Years before, I hit Drew Brees and I accidentally tore his knee up. No rule was made. Of all the quarterbacks in the NFL who got their knees blown out when they got hit — Carson Palmer got his knee blown out — but then one guy got hit and changed the whole rule for the NFL?”

Suggs said that he doesn’t feel the Patriots “respect anybody,” and that he “guarantees the other 31 teams hate the New England Patriots.”

He also added that players who have played in New England share stories of what’s wrong with the organization, though he wouldn’t specify.

“The NFL is not very big,” he said. “You think we don’t talk to guys that have played for the New England Patriots, that have been on the New England Patriots that have been like, ‘Oh, it’s been like this.’

“It ain’t just me. Why did Bart Scott say the same thing? You think it’s just us? You think it’s just got something to do with us? No. This is because we have inside information. We know.”

Gee wonder what the inside information is??? wow something really bad from players who left the team?? what a stupid fat pig

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Suggs continues to run his mouth about the Patriots and the fans.

Suggs must take the oral version of the antler spray. He can't shut up. I guess murdering people gives you more credibility in the locker room than being handsome and willing take less money to make your team better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hard to belive the knumbskull still has sour grapes towards the patriots after beating them in the AFCCG and winning the super bowl.

It's pure jealousy. And a sign of inmaturity on his part.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Big muscles. Big mouth. Little teeth. Little brain.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He is a fool and a complete attention hound.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Guy is a clown, he and his team mates should go take some more of that deer antler spray! Losers.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I have but only two words for our huge gummed freak show:

F U C K  Y O U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, according to Suggs, there is a secret fraternity of ex Patriot players who say the "Patriot Way" is a bad system?  If there is anything wrong with it, it is the fact, from a player's perspective, they can't run their mouths and need to show respect for their opponent.  Knowing how NFL players like to talk, I do not recall any ex-Patriot who showed disdain for having played on the team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Wow!! The bigotry that NE is so famous for certainly shines brightly in here!!

Well well well -Everybody hates the pats for their part in Spygate.And you all thought that it was water under the bridge as far as the NE fan base was concerned.Tsk tsk tsk

Well it isn''t-I've hated the pats for years because they cheated the greatest game ever played.

Since those dark ugly days the pats organization hasn't won anything.call it a Curse or call it Karma.Call it what it you will.

Bottom Line - Nobody likes a cheater!

I remeber when the pats were found guilty of cheating the NY Post every time they mentioned the pats in the Betting Line they would put a little * next to the pats name

At the bottom of the page it said**-Caught Cheating-Great legacy NE...you should be so proud!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Wow!! The bigotry that NE is so famous for certainly shines brightly in here!!

Well well well -Everybody hates the pats for their part in Spygate.And you all thought that it was water under the bridge as far as the NE fan base was concerned.Tsk tsk tsk

Well it isn''t-I've hated the pats for years because they cheated the greatest game ever played.

Since those dark ugly days the pats organization hasn't won anything.call it a Curse or call it Karma.Call it what it you will.

I remeber when the pats were found guilty of cheating the NY Post every time they mentioned the pats in the Betting Line they would put a little * next to the pats name

At the bottom of the page it said**-Caught Cheating-Great legacy NE...you should be so proud!

O god another one YAWN !!!!!!YAWN!!!!!!YAWN!!!!!!  ha ha you all think your bothering us!!!!  HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

The Answer:  You sure gotta purty mouth!

The Question:  What is something that no one will ever say to Terrell Suggs?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

The NY Jets have never illegally video taped. ;-) ROFL It's amazing how the NY media ignored, lied, & shaped facts to fit their version of truth, much like a certain POTUS.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/spy-spy-jets-started-video-battle-article-1.276337

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

So, according to Suggs, there is a secret fraternity of ex Patriot players who say the "Patriot Way" is a bad system?  If there is anything wrong with it, it is the fact, from a player's perspective, they can't run their mouths and need to show respect for their opponent.  Knowing how NFL players like to talk, I do not recall any ex-Patriot who showed disdain for having played on the team. 

The only one that comes to mind is Adalius Thomas who was a Raven prior to coming to NE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

To JRABBB:

Virtually everyone connected with the NFL has admitted that EVERY team tries to pick up signals and that many have pushed the envelop doing this. So get off your high holier an thou horse. I suppose you areonofho wh think 9/11 was planned by us! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

To JRABBB:

Virtually everyone connected with the NFL has admitted that EVERY team tries to pick up signals and that many have pushed the envelop doing this. So get off your high holier an thou horse. I suppose you areonofho wh think 9/11 was planned by us! 

planned by us? doubt that very much-ridiculous

allowed/encouraged to happen to use as an excuse for pre-planned invasions and wars formulated by neocons and zionists before stealing an election?

yep

:  )

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hi Gamer! Hope it's beginning to warm up for you folks up there!

As for Suggs, we've all known that this clown is an ignorant, classless a## hole, for years. So, no one should be surprised by his boorish behavior.

Have a nice Easter! Hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of goodies!! LOL!!!   

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why does anybody care about this degenarate? Who cares what he says, let him keep running his mouth. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

Suggs ='s Clownboy...it's all about that ugly face related anger and resentment he carries with him..he hates mirrors...he needs to be the next contestant on the show "SWAN"

hiya Queenie!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

SUGGS , white trash?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Anybody else shoot their mouths off this past weekend about the pats or will it start again in training camp?

Can't wait!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

As for Suggs, we've all known that this clown is an ignorant, classless a## hole, for years. So, no one should be surprised by his boorish behavior.

thank you TP!! ps I'm in North Carolina.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

thank you TP!! ps I'm in North Carolina.

Can you move to Oklahoma? :) 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey good afternoon gang!-I liked the title of this thread so much that I had just had to keep it going.I'm with Suggs I don't cheaters9the pats) or their fans that condone cheating in sports.

It amazes me how non chalant you ALL are about the whole ugly and disgusting Spygate fiasco that BB caused.

Newsflash to my horribly accenetd neighbors from the North...the condoners of cheating in sports.

Nobody likes a cheater,not Suggs not Leon not the Norwegian ski team...nobody.I'm glad that Suggs shot his mouth off.I've been on my soapbox for years preaching about how BB must have something on Goodell since he is still allowed to keep coaching after being found guilty of cheating the greatest game ever played.

Quick question- If you support the pats does that mean you condone cheating in sports??