Suggs continues to run his mouth about the Patriots and the fans.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Suggs continues to run his mouth about the Patriots and the fans.

Hey hey Jr- and how are ya!?Still can't answer that question can you?

Nobody in here can.The answer to the question is apparently "yes" pats fans condone cheating in sports by being a fan of team that got caught cheating the greatest game ever played.

You guys are funny-You act like nothing happened or try to change the subject every time Spygate comes up.It happened and nobody likes cheaters ...except pats fans I guess.

Beautiful day gang!Time to go and enjoy it.

Y'all have a nice weekend now ya'hear!?

Condoners!!

What's best is now every time the pats fall flat on their faces in the playoffs all the media always bring up how the pats have failed to win a SB since those cold dark days where BB ruined the pats legacy.I love it!

Call it a Curse or call it Karma-I just enjoy the h ell out of it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Why would anyone even care about what T.Suggs has to say. Out of disinterest I'm keeping this short.

Hetch 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey hey Jr- and how are ya!?Still can't answer that question can you?

Nobody in here can.The answer to the question is apparently "yes" pats fans condone cheating in sports by being a fan of team that got caught cheating the greatest game ever played.

You guys are funny-You act like nothing happened or try to change the subject every time Spygate comes up.It happened and nobody likes cheaters ...except pats fans I guess.

Beautiful day gang!Time to go and enjoy it.

Y'all have a nice weekend now ya'hear!?

Condoners!!

What's best is now every time the pats fall flat on their faces in the playoffs all the media always bring up how the pats have failed to win a SB since those cold dark days where BB ruined the pats legacy.I love it!

Call it a Curse or call it Karma-I just enjoy the h ell out of it!

And so much said by a Gnome from NYC. 

Hetch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

from a guy who beat his gf

a gf who is so stupid she then married him

Suggs is a stgreet punk who will be broke within 5 yrs out of the league

As Herm Edwards said - the smart teams know the rules and qb's like TB and PM are pocket qb's while the other qb's run - when they run they run they get hit, TB and  PM stay in the pocket and throw and are protected in the pocket - but that is too hard a concept for this degenerate. I guess he loves his former murdering captain?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

From a simple question of -do pats fans condone cheating in sports to personal attacks on Suggs?

Once again -why address the simple question when you can talk about ANYTHING else but Spygate?!

What an "A" typical resposne from a fan base that is embarrassed by what their team but don't dare speak of it.

Don't worry NE -the rest of sporting world knows your true colors.Suggs and couple of guys this year hopefully more next year.No matter who says something about the pats their fans that condone cheating will find something negative to say about any pats detractors...no matter how much the pats have earned the sporting Worlds didain.TSk Tsk Tsk NE.

If it was any other team in any other league -the NE fans would be in an uproar-You can't deny it. I've beeen here longer then any of you.I know your mentality-you are all a psychologists wet dream.

Just Ignoring the facts doesn't make the facts go away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

From a simple question of -do pats fans condone cheating in sports to personal attacks on Suggs?

Once again -why address the simple question when you can talk about ANYTHING else but Spygate?!

What an "A" typical resposne from a fan base that is embarrassed by what their team but don't dare speak of it.

Don't worry NE -the rest of sporting world knows your true colors.Suggs and couple of guys this year hopefully more next year.No matter who says something about the pats their fans that condone cheating will find something negative to say about any pats detractors...no matter how much the pats have earned the sporting Worlds didain.TSk Tsk Tsk NE.

If it was any other team in any other league -the NE fans would be in an uproar-You can't deny it. I've beeen here longer then any of you.I know your mentality-you are all a psychologists wet dream.

Who said anything about condoning what was done?

BB along with eveyone esle was told to stop, He didn't

and he paid the the price - but you way over state the importance

BTW - up til the rule was put in - most teams were doing it and Mangini must have been part of it when he was there and thenas a Jet coach blew the whistle - not to bright and he was lucky he didn't get nailed.

Meanwhile - Suggs is a punk woman abuser and Lewis got away with being part of a murder - but hey You ignore what you want -

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

The Jets were caught cheating?

I presented proof of a NY Daily News article, & there are still images of the Jets camera man on the sidelines illegally filming. You're either an imbecile, or understand they were chetaing & deny it, or both.

F*ck it. Because you are probably lazy, here's your proof of the Jets cheating. Now you can go in to denial mode.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/30yearfan/videojets4.jpg

http://bp0.blogger.com/_eUPjYtlmwQY/R3chPJ1LmzI/AAAAAAAAAeU/c84FY5kIy4M/s400/PerfectCheaters.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jydLw3ctqWs/S8XImyWuRTI/AAAAAAAAAGg/DqOwJifU_FY/s1600/NFL+Spygate.jpg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Ahh, leon... Still spouting your non-sensical BS, I see. Don't you realize that nobody on this board takes you any more seriously than they take Suggs? Now run along. You wouldn't want to be late for your job at the car wash.