Suggs Gave His Lips a Rest

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Suggs Gave His Lips a Rest

Suggs best days are in the rear view mirror....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Loved it.  Might be the only time in his career where his silence was deafening. 

Has he spouted off today yet?  Win or lose, he'll find a way to blame someone else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Didn't see no dancin.  At least not from them

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Suggs is one of those guys with a gang mentality. He is only as "bad" as the rest of his posse. When Ray Ray left, he lost his bravado. Suggs is a "was" now, no longer an "is". Like his hairline, fading fast!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to billge's comment:

I actually did. He was credited with a sack on Brady where Brady just tried to avoid him and fell down. Then Terrell did a dance that sort of implied that Brady was scared (hands shaking side to side, mouth open...like he just saw something horrifying). And he was probably upset about the Blount dance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

The last time I saw a mouth like his,it had a hook in it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

What lips?... the azzwhole is all teeth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

"Hey Chris? How come you don't see Gina Davis in movies anymore? She used to be in movies, but she's not in movies anymore. She's attractive enough, but when she smiles, you see too much gum....not a good Tooth:Gum ratio. Chris? Oh, I'll tell you tomorrow"

-Stewie

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Everytime I see those fake teeth at the halloween store I can't help but be reminded of him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Yo T-Sizzle (as he likes to be called)... found your boy after you threatened to pour a bottle of bleach over his head... looks like he got your same teeth.  Too bad the cops made you give up your AK after you punched and dragged your baby mama down the street.  Good thing she was smart enough to marry you later after she found out you bought a $3.5 million house. 

What a complete azzclown Suggs is... read up on some of his finer things in life followed up by why he isn't in jail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Sizzle

Personal life

Suggs has two children with Candace Williams. In December of 2012 an attorney representing him confirmed Suggs surrendered his firearms to police in response to a court order filed the previous month by Ms. Williams. In 2009 Williams filed a complaint against Suggs alleging he threw a soap dispenser at her head, struck her in the chest with his hand and held a bottle of bleach over her and their 1 year old son.[25] According to a December 2012 report. In September of 2012 Suggs was accused of punching and dragging his girlfriend Candace Williams beside his car with his two children inside. A temporary protective order was placed against Suggs, causing him to surrender an Ak-47 and 6 other guns.[26]

Despite Suggs rocky relationship with Candace Williams, the two were married on December 14, 2012.[27]

In 2011, Suggs bought 9,136-square-foot home at Pinnacle Peak Heights in Scottsdale, Arizona, for $3,495,000.[28]

Ravens franchise records

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

F da Ravens!!!!! This should shut his azz up for a little!

actually  just send him a picture of mankins and he'lll just go into a cocoon

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Suggs is one of those guys with a gang mentality. He is only as "bad" as the rest of his posse. When Ray Ray left, he lost his bravado. Suggs is a "was" now, no longer an "is". Like his hairline, fading fast!

the difference between Suggs and Lewis/Reed, Rally, is that Reed and Lewis had the utmost respect for TB/BB/Pats org. they knew we were top notch and always respected us. suggs calling us "f$cking arrogant" after last years AFCCG was a joke. Ray Lewis is a real winner not someone like Suggs, a disprespectful piece of sh1t.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

He;s a disgrace. I'll tell you right now, if a Pats player had hit a woman or theatened a child in that sick way, they wouldn't be here anymore. I can guarantee you that.

Hey Gunty and other trolls, where are ya?  Baltimore keeps double murders and we don't. 

They also keep wife beaters and child abusers.  Read it and weep.

Speaking of dropping murderer's from your team... how much of a cap hit does Hernandez have on the Pats going forward?  I forget what the impact was about dropping him early vs. waiting to drop him from the team at a later date.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Someone should tell him we stole their signals just to see his reaction. What a moron.

Lol, that's pretty funny good!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

LMAO @Dobson in the background.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I don't typically like showboating, but this was f'n amazing!  Haaaaa!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

He;s a disgrace. I'll tell you right now, if a Pats player had hit a woman or theatened a child in that sick way, they wouldn't be here anymore. I can guarantee you that.

Hey Gunty and other trolls, where are ya?  Baltimore keeps double murders and we don't. 

They also keep wife beaters and child abusers.  Read it and weep.

Speaking of dropping murderer's from your team... how much of a cap hit does Hernandez have on the Pats going forward?  I forget what the impact was about dropping him early vs. waiting to drop him from the team at a later date.

7.5 next year.  Sucks but once convicted, the deal will be voided past 2014, imo.

No different than starting the year with a guy on the IR.  We will survive with Bill shuffling the funds around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

In response to billge's comment:

I actually did. He was credited with a sack on Brady where Brady just tried to avoid him and fell down. Then Terrell did a dance that sort of implied that Brady was scared (hands shaking side to side, mouth open...like he just saw something horrifying). And he was probably upset about the Blount dance.

We were up by huge points at the time and this P O S is bouncing around like he just won something.  Pathetic

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Or his gums. 

Sections
Shortcuts