Suggs Still Mouthing Off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Suggs Still Mouthing Off

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs compared the Patriots to one of the cheerleading squads in the movie, “Bring It On” and suggested that their championships were ‘fake.‘ Suggs made the comment on a Ravens show called 1 Winning Drive after he was asked about the Pats win over the Steelers.

“It was bittersweet. It was bittersweet,” Suggs said. “I was thinking last night like, you know, if the Patriots were a movie, they would be ‘Bring It On.’ The Rancho [Carne High School], the cheerleaders, they’d be like ‘Yeah, they’re a good team, but their championships are fake.’”

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off

Sounds like a little jealousy from Suggs.  He hasn't done much in recent years and hasn't won anything.  When this guy actually does something then he can talk as much as he wants. 

Is it me or are the Ravens the whiniest team in the NFL.  They use every excuse in the book when they lose. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

When are teams going to learn that only talent<IQ and Maturity in this league?

This is the Chargers, Cowboys, Jets, etc, disease.

Mouth off constantly to the point you get caught with your pants down every year.

When are teams going to learn? Suggs is clearly a great edge rusher, but Baltimore leads behind Ray Lewis, who is the all time worst trash talking thug in this league.

As great as he is, I just wouldn't like the thug-like, immature approach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It's just like Brady said about Suggs: " “You know, we’ve played those guys a lot, and they’ve beat us one time in all the times that I’ve played them,”  “They talk a lot for beating us once in nine years.”

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

You know what can you say nothing other than BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Let him talk we don't need to make statements with our mouths, we'll make our statements with our play on the field. How can he still be talking about a team that they lost to a month ago pathetic behaviour. Baltimore's championship is fake too btw do you think they ever win the superbowl if the murderer is in jail? nah didn't think so

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

But, "Ray-Ray" did his time, right, PatsFan76???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Just the simple fact that Suggs not only saw that movie, but references it for a point says it all... Although, I guess he probably has a lot of time on Sunday's in January and February because he's not playing football! Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

It was prior russ, it happened the night of the superbowl party following the rams championship one year before. He shouldn't have taken the field the whole superbowl year. It's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard that he got off or sorry he got fined and was on probation for a year. I have a friend who has a 3 year suspended sentence for throwing a fry at a cop. What a world we live in   

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Suggs watched the bring it on movies? That explains a lot! :)  Moron

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Suggs Still Mouthing Off : You seriously have a jones for all things black don't you?! Cono... Did we wrong you in some way?  Thirty five percent (give or take) of the NFL is white, do they ever say or do things you don't like.
    Posted by paob[/QUOTE]

No, I have an issue with phonies and hypocritical people. Has nothing to do with color, creed, race, etc.

Ben Rapelisturd is white, he's a phony, a liar and a hypocrite.

Guy has two rings and needs to lock drunk chicks in bar bathroom in order to get laid. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

He was drunk of course, it was a misplaced throw 2 people were having a scrap and he was throwing frys at them. Simple mistake but instead he got drunk and disorderly and assualt. Why has Ray Lewis' suit from that night never been found from that night, probably becuase it's sound with the blood of the men we played a hand in murdering if you don't believe he did it you are truly nieve. And before you mention my friend's intelligence i'm not saying what he did was smart it was really stupid i'm just comparing 2 obvious crimes and how they're treated differently depending on who you are  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, I hear you.

I am still wondering why Marvin Harrison, with a track record for choking children, is not in jail after bullets from his Belgian cop killer made pistol was found to be the weapon used in a street shooting two years ago.

I know the answer, but it's disturbing.

At the very least he's responsible for weapon used in the shooting (felony in PA) if not directly responsible for attempted murder, endangerment, assault, etc.

Money is everything. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Lol, Maybe if Suggs wasn’t watching teen cheerleading movies in the film room instead of real opponent films,  he’d have a ring!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : No, I have an issue with phonies and hypocritical people. Has nothing to do with color, creed, race, etc. Ben Rapelisturd is white, he's a phony, a liar and a hypocrite. Guy has two rings and needs to lock drunk chicks in bar bathroom in order to get laid. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I guess this is one of the things you have to deal with when you choose to post here, but I just don't believe you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If you are calling me a racist, you'd be wrong.  You seem to focusing on the Vick thread.

I can't help it that Mike Vick comes from a bad upbringing with crappy parents.

I can't help it, he's an adult, went to college, and then couldn't tell the difference between basic decency and right and wrong.

Fair enough?  The fact you see race here and I don't, I would argue YOU have the racial stigma focus, not I.

It's a numbers game.  The majority of the NBA and NFL is African-American, so on numbers alone, basic data, of course the black athlete may be in trouble more so at a higher rate.

On principle, I don't care if Vick is black or white. It could easily be a white kid from W. Virginia. I don't care if Suggs is black here.  Suggs is a mouthy punk.

The common denominator between Brett Favre, Mike Vick, Roger Clemens, Ray Lewis, OJ Simpson, Rapelisturd, (as examples) is ego and money.

Period.

It has nothing to do with color.

Defending people who torture animals is despicable. Sorry. This is like pretending pedophilia is accepted and normal.

"He did his time"....

Did he?  Or did he actually do far less time than he should have because he has a lot of money and a lot of money can be made off of him????

Hmmmm.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]When are teams going to learn that only talent<IQ and Maturity in this league? This is the Chargers, Cowboys, Jets, etc, disease. Mouth off constantly to the point you get caught with your pants down every year. When are teams going to learn? Suggs is clearly a great edge rusher, but Baltimore leads behind Ray Lewis, who is the all time worst trash talking thug in this league. As great as he is, I just wouldn't like the thug-like, immature approach.
    Thug-like, immature approach. Practice what you preach.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : No, I have an issue with phonies and hypocritical people. Has nothing to do with color, creed, race, etc. Ben Rapelisturd is white, he's a phony, a liar and a hypocrite. Guy has two rings and needs to lock drunk chicks in bar bathroom in order to get laid. 
    And you need to "hog" tie your (what gender?) 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]If you are calling me a racist, you'd be wrong.  You seem to focusing on the Vick thread. I can't help it that Mike Vick comes from a bad upbringing with crappy parents. I can't help it, he's an adult, went to college, and then couldn't tell the difference between basic decency and right and wrong. Fair enough?  The fact you see race here and I don't, I would argue YOU have the racial stigma focus, not I. I don't care if Vick is black or white. It could easily be a white kid from W. Virginia. The common denominator between Brett Favre, Mike Vick, Roger Clemens, Ray Lewis, OJ Simpson, Rapelisturd, (as examples) is ego and money. Period. It has nothing to do with color. Defending people who torture animals is despicable. Sorry. This is like pretending pedophilia is accepted and normal. "He did his time".... Did he?  Or did he actually do far less time than he should have because he has a lot of money and a lot of money can be made off of him???? Hmmmm.

BBR, 
    If I posted on a website and every thread or comment I made focused on the antics of athletes who were always of the same race, most would think I had a problem. You say you don't, so I'll take you at your word.
        As I said earlier and elsewhere, I read a great deal but I don't post accordingly, until I'm motivated. What bothers me is that no one gave a shyte when Vick was inactive, he's back and playing well and one day after his demolition of the Redskins, out comes the vitriol. I read a story earlier in the year about Steelers fans/residents who'd turned on Roethlisberger. What were those fans doing when he ran out of the tunnel Sunday night- applauding. If the blue collar, salt of the earth and moral denizens of western PA can bring themselves to applaud an accused rapist, we can forgive Vick. Or can we?

As for "the racial stigma focus" you seem to think I possess, throwing the accusation at me with nothing tangible isn't going to work. You've said your piece, so have I. I'm going to be civil, drop the subject and move on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I have bashed plenty of athletes like Favre, Clemens, Rapelisturd, etc, who happen to be white.

If more Asians played pro sports, you might see me bash them if I felt like it.  Or Hispanics.

I go on principle, not color, creed or religious background, etc. The color aspect is not important.

It's not a race issue.  A lot of these athletes blow it due to ego and money, or in a case like Favre, it's not only money, but more so now for him, ego/the attention he gets.

This is why I respect Brady and someone like Jeter a lot, and I hate the Yankees. They had a million chances to be a jerk and blow it, but they haven't.

They have had as much or more success than anyone in their respective crafts and act like they never won anything.

The pros need people (rookies) to sit these people down and teach them how easy it is to lose the edge.  They need to have really strict policies in place so a precedent is set that the millions you have earned, is also a privilege thanks to the country you live in. 

Vick is a classic case and probably the most extreme because of what he was involved in.

Suggs is just immature and a mouthy turd.  He's got the Joey Porter problem.

As for the Roethlisberger, I'd tell a Steelers fan right now they are phonies over their actions.

I get why they forgive him (they have no choice), but standing Os, etc, is a joke.   

The phony "I would never treat women like that" line is a joke.  By most accounts that is what he did in college, too. Not a huge, huge deal in terms of consensual sex while hammered, as most of us are guilty of this if we attended college and partied, etc, but blocking the door?   Sort of creepy.

The bar security tape mysteriously was missing and it's too convenient he has state tax dollars at work (off duty cop) in a rural Georgia bar blocking a door for him. 

Not only is it pathetic, he likely raped that chick.

I gave that bum a pass and defended him with the Tahoe gal, but it's clear this was his routine.

As for the race concept, YOU accused me.  I don't need any "support" to see that you claimed my focus was on race. 

I'd be happy to drop it. I didn't want race brought in to this to begin with.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]I have a friend who has a 3 year suspended sentence for throwing a fry at a cop. What a world we live in    May i ask why your friend threw a frie at a cop?  George Bush being in office was a crime.  He not only is a free man, but he is still involved in the government.  If your friend is not someone special, why wouldnt he be charged with assault for throwing something at a cop?  I guess you guys had it good.  This is what happens in the U.S.  We can sit here and be mad about alleged involvement, but you do know the government is responsible for killing many innocent people right?
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF!

Stick to football. No one wants to hear your self righteous rant on anythng else but. Go to the POLITICS: GENERAL site for this.

Thank you, and that is all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Azpat,

What have you got angainst doctors?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I wan't to comment, but am lost. AZ made the most sense, this is not the place for all this garbage. I do despise Ray L.. Michael V. an Suggs. Now YOU can call me a racist if you like, I am white, but I should  tell you I'm married to a very beautiful BLACK LADY.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

In Response to Suggs Still Mouthing Off:
    [QUOTE]Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs compared the Patriots to one of the cheerleading squads in the movie, “Bring It On” and suggested that their championships were ‘fake. ‘ Suggs made the comment on a Ravens show called 1 Winning Drive after he was asked about the Pats win over the Steelers. “It was bittersweet. It was bittersweet,” Suggs said. “I was thinking last night like, you know, if the Patriots were a movie, they would be ‘Bring It On.’ The Rancho [Carne High School], the cheerleaders, they’d be like ‘Yeah, they’re a good team, but their championships are fake.’”

Wow....This is the gayest reference i have ever heard from a football player. Did he do 2 snaps in "Z" formation after he spewed this garbage?