Suggs Still Mouthing Off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off

In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : .... so says the Head Idiot himself, with his sole brian cell suffering from the "shakes".  Gimme a break!
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

How many brain cells do you have?  You can't even spell brain, Idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : Actually, I don't feel the need to research everyone's profile before I respond to a post. You did I ask me a question, and yes I chose to ignore it because I think you're making everything about race and I already said as much. No need to keep beating the dead horse. If you don't think you are, so be it. Truthfully, I'm more concerned about the football/soccer thing than any of the race talk. It doesn't matter to me what the rest of the world calls it when I live in a country that calls it soccer. PATSFAN76:  I never saw any talk about haging black men from trees. If that comment was in another thread, then on behalf of all white men that ever existed, I apologize to all black men that ever existed that someone made that comment. Sheesh. What I did read was PAOB call one person a racist because they don't like Suggs, and another person a racist for having a tv character as an avatar. I've come to this board daily for a few years now, but I usually just read opinions and rarely post. Having said that, I'm finished posting on this thread because I wouldn't want to bring you any more personal shame for your Boston heritage (even though I'm not from Boston).
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]

You're funny. First you respond to a post I made and called me a racist without reading the entire thread of my conversation. I respond and ask you for an explanation which you can't give. You then proceed to run and hide. If I'm going to attack, I know I'd better have a sound argument or good ground to stand on. You have neither!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Food for thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : You're funny. First you respond to a post I made and called me a racist without reading the entire thread of my conversation. I respond and ask you for an explanation which you can't give. You then proceed to run and hide. If I'm going to attack, I know I'd better have a sound argument or good ground to stand on. You have neither! "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Food for thought.
    Posted by paob[/QUOTE]

1) I did read the entire thread
    2) I never called you a racist
    3) I'm not running and hiding, I'm ignoring.

Goodbye.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]Internet tough guy threats: laughable if not so pathetic. Race bating:  haven of the insecure. Political commentary:  please, not here; it's pervasive every other place I go. Patriots and NFL topical discussions:  What I thought this forum was supposed to be for. What's my point:  The original thread was about Suggs and his alligator mouth overloading his hummingbird a-$$.  Be great if we could have stuck to that.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I agree with AJT  i  thought this was an article about the whiner Ravens and  Suggs ( I love sour grapes from teams, players the Pats have beaten)and discover this a poltical, racial, not a patriot football forum.

PS: it is not a racial thing it is the unfounded and supported sense of entitlement that many professionl athletes have.

Back to the thread:  Suggs is a jerk!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

This thread has drifted off topic.  here's another reason why I loved that movie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

and one more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Wow and wow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]This thread has drifted off topic.  here's another reason why I loved that movie.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the movie, but I would like some more Union, please! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : You say "what black guy would have a photo of soccer players as his avatar." For the same reason people would have photos of women, cartoon characters, their kids or themselves - I felt like it! Wait, don't tell me, black guys don't play football?  Kramer or should I say Michael Richards went on highly publicized Nigg*r infused rant a number of years ago and I found it very amusing at best the person responding to my post used(s) him as an avatar. Explain to me how I insist on racial profiling, I can't wait to see how you're going to spin this!  Please respond when you think(sic) others can understand the point you're trying to make. By the way, the only place it's called soccer is in the US, to the remaining 6.3 billion or so population it's known as football.
    Posted by paob[/QUOTE]

actually soccer is a british term... and it was first used by a brit named Wreford Brown as a shortened version for football association...back when soccer became popular in england...sorry to dissapoint

so know you know the facts about the term soccer as it is just more widely used in the us...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]This thread has drifted off topic.  here's another reason why I loved that movie.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

keep em comin...(no pun intended)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : Actually it's called "calcio" in soccer crazy Italy; and " sakkā" in Japan; Canada and Australia also call the sport soccer as well. Recent World Cup host country South Africa uses that same word, yep, soccer. French Canadians say le soccer, and in Irish it's sacar. As far as I can tell all the other countries use football as the basis of the name; regardless it's beautiful game, like any sport, when played well. I've played all these sports myself, and by far the funnest sport to play is, yep hockey...
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

i would somewhat agree to this post..grew up playing hockey...started playing soccer when I got older because of my kids.....soccer is like hockey without skates and a stick... the skill level developed to do everything with your feet is unbelievable and underapprecaited if youve never done it... i have been coaching it now for almost 20 years..and still love it.. still love hockey too though

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : i would somewhat agree to this post..grew up playing hockey...started playing soccer when I got older because of my kids.....soccer is like hockey without skates and a stick... the skill level developed to do everything with your feet is unbelievable and underapprecaited if youve never done it... i have been coaching it now for almost 20 years..and still love it.. still love hockey too though
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth.

I played both as well.  People who bag on soccer are clueless. It's the most difficult team sport to play, in my opinion.

And your conditioning has to be top notch to be able to play as well.  You can't hide like you can in basketball.

There is a reason why people who try it give up on it very quickly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : actually soccer is a british term... and it was first used by a brit named Wreford Brown as a shortened version for football association...back when soccer became popular in england...sorry to dissapoint so know you know the facts about the term soccer as it is just more widely used in the us...
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

I played the game when I was younger, the center back position. There is no coasting in football, you need stamina and skill. As for C.W. Brown, don't know why they went away from the term - but hey, that was a long time ago.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suggs Still Mouthing Off : Quoted for truth. I played both as well.  People who bag on soccer are clueless. It's the most difficult team sport to play, in my opinion. And your conditioning has to be top notch to be able to play as well.  You can't hide like you can in basketball. There is a reason why people who try it give up on it very quickly.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

If you want to catch their version of a blood feud tune into ESPN2 tomorrow @ 7:30am EDT.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Quick comment on soccer:  my son played 4 years of varsity soccer in high school as a midfielder, back and, in a non-traditional set, 'overlapper'.  I went to most of his games and not once did I see anyone but the 'keeper ever standing.  The game requires conditioning, skill and ba11s and I don't mean a soccer ball.  Without having each of those in ample measure you don't get on the pitch.

Suggs remains an indiot.  Just sayin'.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I played through high school as well as some indoor.  One thing it did for me, was it kept me in great condition all year long for other sports like hockey and even baseball. Helped stealing bases and tracking down balls in the gaps!

I played R Half.  Transition position.  Gotta play tight D and pass well. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]Quick comment on soccer:  my son played 4 years of varsity soccer in high school as a midfielder, back and, in a non-traditional set, 'overlapper'.  I went to most of his games and not once did I see anyone but the 'keeper ever standing.  The game requires conditioning, skill and ba11s and I don't mean a soccer ball.  Without having each of those in ample measure you don't get on the pitch. Suggs remains an indiot.  Just sayin'.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

"Suggs remains an indiot.  Just sayin'." No argument there!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Suggs Still Mouthing Off:
    [QUOTE]Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs compared the Patriots to one of the cheerleading squads in the movie, “Bring It On” and suggested that their championships were ‘fake. ‘ Suggs made the comment on a Ravens show called 1 Winning Drive after he was asked about the Pats win over the Steelers. “It was bittersweet. It was bittersweet,” Suggs said. “I was thinking last night like, you know, if the Patriots were a movie, they would be ‘Bring It On.’ The Rancho [Carne High School], the cheerleaders, they’d be like ‘Yeah, they’re a good team, but their championships are fake.’”
    Just to refute your point of when did TB ever look like a deer in headlights in the playoffs. I'll consider his last SB as being a deer in headlights. That would apply to any QB if he's been put of his kista 23 times in that game. I know stats don't matter, but that was a SB record.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Simple....Suggs is a Thug

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Suggs Still Mouthing Off:
    [QUOTE]Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs compared the Patriots to one of the cheerleading squads in the movie, “Bring It On” and suggested that their championships were ‘fake. ‘ Suggs made the comment on a Ravens show called 1 Winning Drive after he was asked about the Pats win over the Steelers. “It was bittersweet. It was bittersweet,” Suggs said. “I was thinking last night like, you know, if the Patriots were a movie, they would be ‘Bring It On.’ The Rancho [Carne High School], the cheerleaders, they’d be like ‘Yeah, they’re a good team, but their championships are fake.’”

It should be noted that Terrell's lack of championships is real.

I like what TB had to say after beating the Ravens this year, "They sure do talk a lot for a team who has only beaten us once this decade."